[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm on holiday with senpai in a resort and it's fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
I'm on holiday with senpai in a resort and it's fucking packed with chicks my age that are hot as fuck. I'm a half russian half english 5'9 18 yo manlet but built af. Most of these chicks are russian and swedish and the beach is littered with them. How the fuck do i stop being such a faggot and go get some. Have my own room too so im in prime fuckmode.
>>
>>17434722

Not all of these girls are going to be down to fuck. Those that are are going to be in social places, acting a little wild and crazy. So, *bars.* Grab senpai and hit the bars. Look for a group of girls (ideally just two of them; one for you and one for senpai), and chat them up.

>...how

Smile. Be in a happy, friendly mood, and say hi to them. Just make polite conversation, intoduce yourselves, explain why you are on holiday and ask why they are. Buy them drinks. Find out what their plans for the night are. If they're just, "seeing where the night takes them," they are looking for guys to fuck. Acquire knowledge beforehand of a few local, trendy, and popular bars, clubs, or restaurants (keep in mind that some girls are vegetarian), and suggest that you all go to one together.

Above all, *don't care.* Don't care about whether you're saying the exact right thing, or doing things the exact right way. Just dive in and roll with it. The common trap is trying to impress a girl. The true path is trying to have a good time, and making sure everyone else is having a good time, too.

Uh, but *do* wear a condom. Care about that.
>>
>>17434722
you dont

go clean my room

> amerCAN capitalist here
>>
>>17435496
all of this
>>
5'9 Isn't too bad but you being built helps you.

Honestly just do the 3 step thing. If you take 3 steps to a girl, you have to talk to her. You could just ask for directions and that would still be better than just doing nothing.

Girls won't eat you nor will they harm your ass, stop being a pussy. How many generation of men of the past got their dick wet because they had a little courage? Do the same young gun.
>>
>>17434722
>half russian half english
total douche bag
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.