[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just out for a drink with my gf we were sitting outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (116KB, 453x767px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 453x767px
I was just out for a drink with my gf we were sitting outside the bar and this group of about 10 lads walks from behind me and one of them slaps my gfs ass as they walk past. I jump up but one of the lads is like woah woah. And they carry on walking. It's put me on a downer and so i first go and try to find them with the intention of uppercutting the cunt. But i cant find them up the street.

Then im miserable and my gf is trying to console me so i say i have to go to the toilet and i punch a hole in the toilet door.

Im still miserable now it pisses me off if that little fuck was on his own i would have fucking smashed his face in. I feel like a complete failure.

What should i do?
>>
>>17434719
Become a cuck like everyone else on this board.

Then you'll actually enjoy people slapping your gf's ass.
>>
Haha, please tell me they were muslims.

And dude, i understand they "invaded your territory" but for fucks sake grow up.. buy a gun!
>>
>>17434719
why would you try fighting one of them if there was 10 of them? your gf cant expect you to do anything, the numbers are against you. plus, jail.
>>
>>17434729
>buy a gun!
son, not everyone lives in america. i think its retarded though that some people in america dont own a gun.
>>
>>17434737
I don't live in america, i just asumed OP did.
But then it's even more likely they were actually muslims.
>>
>>17434727
I get the whole 'lose your ego' angle but i am but a humble mortal i have wants, i want to own things.

>>17434729
About 7 whites and a few black/mixed

>>17434733
I wasnt going to fight all of them i was planning to sucker punch the guy who slapped my gf. I didnt care what happened afterwards. I wish i had that reaction the split second it happened. But by the time i stood up there were 3-4 people between me and that person

>>17434742
I live in England
>>
What should i say or do with my gf so she doesnt think i'm a failure.

Her reaction was like "oh fucking idiots" "lad culture" and then she saw the darkness in my eyes. Nothing she said made me feel better at all.
>>
>>17434749
As my physics teacher used to say.
Never go into a fight bare handed, use weapons.

But honnestly think you should generally chill, and maybe stop going out to shitty bars with your gf.

Find things to do where you can interact with honest people and other relationship cucks.
>>
>>17434760
She doesn't think you are a failure, but she will if you keep showing how low your self esteem actually is.

These guys dominated you, and you became their bully victim in an instant.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 500x413px
>>17434770
i know, exactly. It's just that my gf is ridiculously fit.

>>17434764
It was a nice area.
>>
Should i do martial arts training? So i have cat like reflexes and deadly punches in case it happens again?
>>
>>17434795
if you dont do any sort of fighting, why are you even trying to fight with people in the first place? you could of gotten beat up, especially if they are drunk. should of just accepted your defeat. your gf is retarded if she expects you to do anything
>>
>>17434719
Anyone who's not retarded, even someone who's experienced with fighting would've reacted like that. It was 10 vs 1. Honestly you came at the situation more aggressively than any Brit and even most Americans would've. All you're doing us losing face with you grill if you keep up this angry pity party. Just let it go.
>>
>>17434719
did she turn around and say anything to the guys?
>>
>>17434875
No.
>>
>>17434795
Not a single martial art in the world would save you from getting absolutely annihilated if you were to fight them, I think what you did was okay scenario, you could have of course punched someone

Afterwards you'd think if it was really worth it, waking up with a broken nose and lost teeth, well, maybe, but if that girl leaves you, you getting fucked up still stays. Really, in this case the odds were seriously not in your favour
>>
>>17434719
Tell your girlfriend you are jealous of that boy and that you want to slap her ass too. Then slap it, and rub your penis all over it too and say "mine".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.