[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. My friend has recently broke up with gf and i dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/. My friend has recently broke up with gf and i dont know how to comfort him. They broke up because his gf said she couldent put up with him calling her a poser for liking glam metal and wearing a bullet belt. I dont see what he done wrong? its not his fault if he couldent put up with his gf being a poser. He was only trying to help her get into better music. How can i help him get through this?
>>
>>17434363
bump
>>
>>17434363
1 MORE MONTH AND WE'RE FREE
>>
>>17434446
1 more month and I'm free
>>
Top fag him
>>
>>17434446
>>17434492
the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
>>17434582
The rapture ofcourse
>>
"Better music" doesn't really exist. He's a prick for not respecting her taste in music and style. I hope she gets a guy who appreciates her style and music taste. Just try to have your friend see the error of his ways. But whatever. You obviously have his side and I'm sure you'll disagree with me.
>>
Serious answer: Take him to a titty bar. It will help him realize how many other women are out there.
>>
>>17435230
15 year old boys cannot get into a titty bar
>>
She must felt that he didn't even liked her the way she is. Next time he should choose a girl he truly fancy from the start instead of trying to change someone completely
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.