[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no college to go right now. I didn't get selected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 236x323px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 236x323px
I have no college to go right now. I didn't get selected in any due to low grades. Took a dropout for a whole year. But didn't do anything. Just sitting on my ass all day. My parents think I am a failure. I am myself in depression. They are currently just making taunts about how I fucked up my life and wasted all their money on education which I didn't take. Lowest point of my life right now. Bdw 19yr old.
>>
Get a job.
>>
>>17434361
so what is your question?
>>
>>17434373
How the fuck do I get myself out of this shithole ?
>>
>>17434380
Join the military.
>>
>>17434382
People cannot just go and join military in my country. I am from India. And I was going to do architecture. But I fucked up massively.
>>
>>17434361
Ok, what was/were your

>GPA?
>ACT/SAT scores?
>Extracurricular activities that you were involved in(sports, clubs, etc.)?
>>
I dropped out of college, too, bro. Insomnia and depression and not enough discipline.

My advice is this, in no particular order.

Get treatment for depression. It'll really help to get your life back on track and will really help make you functional.

Get a job. Don't look for the perfect job and spend forever looking. Get anything, it doesn't matter. Whatever you can find. It's a wage and it's discipline and it's something to do with your time. That job will be a foot in the door to get you a job you like more.

Figure out what you want to do, and how you're going to do it. What is your dream job? What is your goal in life? What do you have to do make it happen? Make a step by step list. Start with the big steps, things like job, college (if important for your chosen career), internships, networking, and career steps. Then break those steps down into smaller pieces. Use this plan to set up the future you want to have.

A lot of people drop out of college, for tons of reasons. You are not alone, by far. This is a very common occurrence. Dropping out of college does not have to be the end of your life, and in fact shouldn't be. Yeah, you fucked up. Realize that you fucked up, and that everyone fucks up. Use it to cultivate maturity and discipline, and to rework your life plan. Now you know how much it sucks and how important it is to stay on top of your health and mental state. Use what you have learned. You can always go back to college. And you can always find another route if college either doesn't work out or ends up being more expensive than it's worth.
>>
>>17434361
sell your organs to a smelly arab man in a dirty brown coat
>>
>>17434398
>come to a website where everyone will automatically assume you're American
>Ask for career advice without including that you're a third worlder

Why can't you just join the military?
>>
>>17434405
yes good idea anon he will pay top dollar for them
>>
You're not even 20? Do you realize how good you have it compared to so many people? My advice is to get a job immediately. Like the other poster said, use this to think about what you want in life. Don't wait and do nothing because it will slowly ruin your life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.