[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am incredibly nervous when talking to girls. I know logically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1463886544372.jpg (159KB, 1100x825px) Image search: [Google]
1463886544372.jpg
159KB, 1100x825px
I am incredibly nervous when talking to girls. I know logically there is nothing to be scared of. I know that. But every time I'm around girls I just completely clench up. what can I do to be less of a sperg? Alcohol doesn't even really help desu
>>
>>17434078
Instead of getting nervous, try getting really angry.
>>
What is it about them that makes you nervous?
>>
>>17434088
I don't know. It's like an automatic response and I suddenly can't even think of anything to say.
>>
Pretend you have absolutely no sexual interest in them.
If you stutter just cough to mask it up as if it's not your fault. Pretend you are the most chill person in the world. Smile a bit but not too much.
People will say girls and guys are the same but desu if you are a guy girls are more likely to be a boring fuck around you and it's their fault, not yours. You may have not met the right girls yet.
If you know some girl that you don't find too attractive OR that you have stuff in common with to talk about, "practice" with her.
Another weird tip that may work is to masturbate before a social event so that you are more relaxed and don't care about sex for a while.
And I would say never open up about this "problem" with anyone except a very close guy friend but that's my opinion. And it happens to tons of other dudes too, it's not terribly uncommon.
>>
>>17434078
Pretend they're guys
>>
>>17434078
you know what you guys will talk about you but you dont want to come off as awkward. you need to socialize in person more before approaching girls.
>>
Go to different towns/cities and cold approach bitches.
>>
How old are you, OP? I'm not nervous around girls anymore because I've attained wizard status asexual indifference to them but I had your fear when I was younger. In my case I know the exact cause of it: for some reason, I was rejected by girls at the most crucial time in my pubertal development (ages 12-14ish) and it was devastating to me. I felt like I'd never made that fundamental step in relating to the opposite sex and it plagued me for years after. I've still never recovered in the sense that I've never had relationships or sex. It's too late now for me, but maybe it's not for you. My advice, based on this experience, based on what I would do differently if I could live my life over again, is you absolutely must just suppress your fears and put yourself out there. Maybe the hottest girls make you the most nervous, so find a less hot girl and work your charm on her, get experienced with a nice, normal girlfriend before trying to catch a sexier fish. Whatever you do, don't give up, don't retreat, or else you WILL find yourself at an age where it's become totally weird to have never had sex or a girlfriend, an age where your peers are married with kids while you're still wondering what went wrong. Put yourself out there. I realized in retrospect that LOTS of girls actually liked me, liked my looks, liked my personality as they saw me with my male friends, but due to my shyness around them and lack of assertiveness, they just gave up on me and went for guys that put themselves out there.

At the end of the day, man, a girl is just another living being like you that poops, pees, gets sick, has to shower off her dead skin cells, wash her smelly armpits, clean her smelly vagina... etc. They are not perfect holy dolls that you have to be afraid of and that attitude will only hurt you. YOU have to be the confident one, let the girls be insecure!
>>
>>17434085
Kek
>>
>>17434078
Take l-theanine. It helps with approach anxiety.
>>
Just stare at their breasts wile you are talking to them.
That way you don't have to look them in the eye and girls just love it.
>>
>>17435227
There's a lot of what I can relate to here. Please listen to him!
>>
>>17434094
>Another weird tip that may work is to masturbate before a social event so that you are more relaxed and don't care about sex for a while.
This isn't uncommon and it does help.
>>
File: 515.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
515.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>17436049
>Masturbate before a social event
>Be a low energy spineless sissy
Epic advice my friend
>>
>>17434078

>Lucky number 13
>Dem volleyball asses
>Dem Amazon softball players

To answer your question:

Don't give a fuck either way.

Chances are you're going to get shot down or they'll already have a boyfriend.

"The man with the most yeses also has the most nos."

It's a numbers game.
>>
File: 00 Sweating.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
00 Sweating.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>17436057

>I can cum in 5 seconds or last 5 hours.
>When I cum, I can get it up again in a few minutes.
>I can do this 5-6 times easy.

Is it a mental thing or am I strong with the Force?
>>
>>17434085

Inner frat boy, is that you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0TEvK-mjlg
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.