[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever consider becoming gay because you're tired of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1467245138699.jpg (26KB, 451x292px) Image search: [Google]
1467245138699.jpg
26KB, 451x292px
Anyone ever consider becoming gay because you're tired of dealing with women?

>22
>Dated 4-5 women
>2 were serious relationships that lasted a bit
>Always ends horribly for me

Getting real tired of this shit, and genuinely considering fucking some girly ass dude I met recently. I'm not going to go into detail about all of what happened to me, because it would take 4-5 posts.

So, has anyone ever considered going full homo just because you're tired of women? Bad idea or no?
>>
>>17433932
Men aren't any better than women.
Getting in a relationship with someone and loving them implies giving the other person the chance to hurt you. Guys or girls, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>17433938
I see.

No more relationships for me then.
>>
>>17433932
I always thought I was gay, and after enough failed relationships with boyfriends, I decided to try girls.

Turns out sex with girls is great, and I've been happy with my gf for a year now.
>>
>>17433970
Yeah, the sex with these girls so far has been nowhere near good enough for me to consider having another relationship.
>>
>>17433950
You're overreacting to a heartache.
It happens. I broke up with my 1st boyfriend after 5 years, my 2nd boyfriend cheated on me.
Now I am dating a person who is the best person I've ever met and I'm insanely happy. It might still fail, sure, but it's definitely worth it.
>>
>>17433977
Nah, it really isn't worth it. I got baited into thinking it was before. At this point, I'd rather be miserable and alone, then miserable and in a relationship.
>>
>>17433983
You barely lived 1/4 of your life and you had 2 relationships.
You don't know what life will be for you and who you'll meet. don't think of your future relationships as if they were already failed.
>>
>>17433987
Not him, but its actually a pretty healthy attitude to take. His future relationships WILL fail. Everyone's relationships fail, and then they jump ship to the next.

I can't blame him if he wants to remove himself from the cycle.
>>
>>17433990
That's not true. Many relationships last for years, a lot of people stay with their partners till death.
It's not an healthy attitude to have, if you don't invest in a relationship because you're convinced it will fail you won't get shit.
>>
>>17433993
>That's not true. Many relationships last for years, a lot of people stay with their partners till death.

Lasting for years, doesn't mean they won't fail. And people who stay together until death, yeah they're relationships failed at one point or another, but they made an exception, and lived with the consequences. Its naive to think that at some point their relationship hadn't crumbled, talk to anyone married 40+ years about that, and they'll laugh at you.

The problem is, today, its easier to leave a failing relationship, then to stay if you got cucked (which you will be). There is always fresh meat for someone to leave for. No point in staying around if someone hurts you.
>>
>>17433995
All relationships have problems, but a problem isn't a relationship failure.
People who have been together 40+ years clearly don't have failed relationships. They surely had problems, but decided to stick together. A relationship fails when one partner or both stops caring. If you are in a good relationship, you will work things out.

Of course when you are young and immature you don't have the means to work on something. And many people date just to stay with someone, which makes it easy to find a substitute - you don't date people because you are a good match and you love them, but because they are available.
>>
>>17433998
>All relationships have problems, but a problem isn't a relationship failure.

Depends on what you classify as a problem. These people you talk about being together until death, have all cheated on each other at one point or another. And this generation of people that stayed together, did so more out of a need for survival, then for love.

And I'd say cheating on your partner, is a complete and utter relationship failure. I work with old people for a living, many have been married their entire lives, and every one of them has told me that at some point, someone in the relationship cheated, some times it happened on multiple occasions.

Human beings are not able to "stay together until death" in this day and age. There isn't any need for it, and its foolish to think it'll happen to you, because unless you're some demure person who rolls over at every fatal mistake your partner makes, or you need them financially your whole life, it won't.
>>
>>17434006
As grim as it seems, this guy has the right of it. Pretty much sums up what my grandparents from both sides of my family told me about super long term relationships.

Essentially resigning yourself to a lot of suffering if you want something to last that long.
>>
>>17434006
I personally don't think of it as a failure. Don't get me wrong - I got cheated on, and left my partner, but because if you cheat after 6 months there's no point in staying together. If someone I've been with for 10+ years cheated on me, I would try to work on it. I see it mostly as an easy answer to relationship problems (my partner doesn't give me what I want, I seek it with someone else) so I would try and work on the problems, even if I would of course prefer doing so before the cheating.
I partially agree with you.
The generation of my grandparents mostly stayed together because divorce wasn't an option/was heavily frowned upon. I know a lot of husbands who had extramarital sex with prostitutes and such, but it was more acceptable to have sex outside of marriage back then as long as the public image wasn't ruined.
I know a lot of couples who stayed together for 30 years and are still in love. My parents are in their late 50s and they're still very much in love with each other, after 35 years together. I know a few couples like that.
I do believe that if you have the chance to find someone you truly like, it's easier to stay with them till death now than it was back then. You honestly have pretty much no reason to get married unless you're truly in love with your partner and truly happy with them (unlike it was back then).
>>
>>17434015
Of course you have to suffer a lot in a relationship which lasts. I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and he hurt me many times, and I hurt him too. We talked about it, solved it and moved on.
It's so perfectly normal to be hurt by the people you're close to.
>>
I was with a girl from 18-27. Worst mistake of my life. There is no point in staying with someone just to be hurt over and over. You can't trust people you love these days, and you have to be one masochistic retarded fuck to want to be with someone whose just going to hurt you repeatedly.

For the last two years I've done nothing but fuck random girls and then move on, because anything else isn't worth it.

>b-b-but if you love them you can over come anything!!!

The only thing being overcome and used is you if you're actually a decent human being and can control yourself.
>>
>relationships
>2016

lel no

you won't find a girl who doesn't have like 50 other dudes lined up in case you get fed up with her treating you like shit

not at least until you're 30+, but by then most women are fucking desperate losers
>>
>>17433932
Nope lol im attractive and can get any guy I want. If someone does bull shit with me I drop them and meet someone else. Forgot to mention wonderful personality.
>>
>>17434107
>>17434111
C L O C K W O R K
L
O
C
K
W
R
K
>>
File: 1415137102665.jpg (254KB, 600x800px)
1415137102665.jpg
254KB, 600x800px
>>17434107
>>17434111
>>
>22
>dated 4-5 women
>2.5 of those were serious
>only dating cos I was lonely
>end it when I realize I don't like them

So many mistakes but at least now I'm (less) of a dumbass
>>
You don't just become gay, you moron. You're born that way or you aren't.
>>
>>17434268
This, you can't force yourself to be attracted to another guy same as I can't be force myself to be attracted to women.

t. homo
>>
>>17433932

im gay and its pretty awesome. but consider the following

>you are retarded

dont get me wrong im sure you are nice, but you are mad that you had serious relationships and broke up... at the age of 22.

thats perfectly fucking normal. how many disney movies did you watch that made you think ur supposed to NOT have broken up by 22 years old?
>>
>>17434359

its literally about saying 'if i dont go to ebd now, then im going to be sleepy or even sleep in tomorrow.

it sucks, id rather stay up an extra hour to see the next episode of shameless, but im asleep by midnight every night
>>
Women in their twenties are literally wastes of space. Do not ever bother spending any significant time on them. I'm not kidding, just pump and dump as much as you can, or just ignore them all together.
>>
Agree with >>17434494

People say all the time

>but you should be getting broken up with in your twenties anon!!

But for what fucking reason? There is none. If you date/have relationships in your twenties you're essentially resigning yourself to be cheated on over and over by stupid bitches. No fucking point whatsoever.

focus on school, making some money, and pumpdumping as many women as you can.
>>
Back when I was too pussy to deal with women I made a grindr to get some attention. Easily had 20 guys propositioning me for sex everyday. Would recommend if you want an ego boost.
>>
>>17433932
im 18 ive been with 4 girls and 3 boys, imo i really want to have children someday so as i get older i tend to rather deal with the world of womenz
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.