[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >22 >Got a killer gf 2 months ago, first in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>Be me
>22
>Got a killer gf 2 months ago, first in the past 3 years
>Happiest I've been in the past 4 years since I was put on medication for depression
>Never took it because it wasn't a real happy
>GF was happiest little ball of greatness for first month and a half
>Now she's started talking to me at most for two whole convos a day that I start with her
>She's barely seen me in the past week, almost as if she doesn't want to
>Have trust issues do to somebody from 3 years ago, and i'm deathly afraid of abandonment from mother and father
>Spent the past two nights being a little bitch and crying myself to sleep because of the overall fear
>Can't stop thinking that what we had for that first month doesn't exist and I always feel like I'm annoying her

Any Ideas on what to do about this overall situation, as the bored says, I'm just here for advice on the subject. I honestly don't know if I could live properly if this happens again, or if I'd even want to.
Every time that I had brought it up that she was acting more different she just avoided it and just last night she had said that "A lot changes in a month" and that's all I've had. Anything would help a paranoid man at this point.
>>
>>17433726

FFS you're not 17 anymore. Realise that people have a life and stuff to do and don't be so clingy.

You owe it to her bc you can't monopolise anyone's free time but you also need to let go of your trust issues and be calm on your own.

I'm afraid you've carried it too far and the relationship is cracking, judging by what you said, I hope not but if I were you i'd leave her be for a couple of days then send her a text apologising for you clingy behavoiur.

If she cares about you she'll want to discuss it , at least, to know your point ov view, if she just drops out then tough luck, but be mindful next time.

>tl:dr you are clingy, OP, and there's little to do besides trying not to be so clingy anymore
>>
You tried to base your life satisfaction on this one person. Many people aren't at that point in a Relationship for several months, if not years. I think you're desperate and that's why you act this way. Let this girl go, she's probably trying to back out. Or she has personal things going on. But its better to be pessimistic and prepared
>>
>>17433736
>I'm afraid you've carried it too far and the relationship is cracking, judging by what you said, I hope not but if I were you i'd leave her be for a couple of days then send her a text apologising for your clingy behaviour.
He should give her a break but he shouldn't apologise, it would make it worse.
tl;dr give her some space a few days then go lighter with conversations
>>
I see my partners once a week, usually, assuming they, like me, work full time.

Get a grip kiddo.
>>
>>17433726
Quit texting her first and shit. Only reply if she hits you up first. If she starts acting more distant or being a bigger bitch just leave her. You sound a little needy. That's not a good look for a guy and one of the quickest ways to turn a woman off. Man up, find something to do other than think about her and only reply if she hits your up first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.