[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make myself eat more vegetables and fruit and actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: E3eQoAP.png (267KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
E3eQoAP.png
267KB, 500x382px
How to make myself eat more vegetables and fruit and actually like it? My diet is crappy and I sure as hell don't get enough micronutrients. I like to eat cucumber and salad in sandwiches, but those don't even have much nutrients. Berries are good but too expensive. I might eat a banana every now and then, but I get sick of them quickly. Apples make my stomach ache and oranges are awful. I like orange juice though, but I heard you shouldn't drink that a lot.

All the veggies that are considered healthiest are disgusting as fuck. I hate broccoli with passion.
>>
>>17433619
Learn how to cook, try different dishes from other nations. The traditional/poor stuff from all over the world is usually heavy on grains and veggies.
If you need an instant fix: try homemade sauerkraut. A variety of veggies would be better, but if you have to eat only that one single thing, that's one of the best, nutritionally speaking.
Make it yourself if you have to, it should have a bit of crunch and not taste like vinegard or feet.
>>
>>17433630
>Learn how to cook
This. I promise you, most vegetables you hate are because you haven't had them cooked properly
>>
I was a broccoli hater too until 3 weeks ago. Said fuck it i wanna look good naked, i gotta suck it up. Experimented with a few ways to cook broccoli to make it tolerable and i found one way that kinda worked.

Olive oil on a hot pan, throw 2 cups of raw brocooli in there. Get em crispy and toss in some salt and pepper. Then drizzle with sesame oil.

It makes it kinda good at least.
>>
>>17433619
Nuke a potato
>>
>>17433651
this.

if you like asian food, try some asian recipes. a lot of them are full of vegetables. learn to stirfry.

get a blender or a juicer and try some smoothies or juice. you can mix some veggies in there to add vitamins and cut down the overall sugar content. if you're tired of the same couple fruits every time, swap them out with something different from time to time with whatever's in season.

if all else fails, get some v8. drink it plain or add some booze and have a bloody mary.

keep trying different things. you'll find something you like, and in the meantime, at least it will be an interesting variety.
>>
also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_culinary_fruits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vegetables

even if you only found 5% of these in the store, that's still a hell of a lot of different kinds of fruits and vegetables.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.