[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say to someone who says they don't want a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1033x679px
What do you say to someone who says they don't want a relationship because they need to love themselves first?
>>
ok
>>
If you want the savage mode:
Go fuck yourself

If you're looking for a mellow rendition:

Make love with yourself
>>
Perfectly reasonable, unless you've been dating said person and they whipped this out on you.

Then they can go fuck themselves.
>>
Set up a camera take your pictures and walk away. There are so many others out there that you can find what it is your really looking for without the drama.
>>
>>17433611
Depends. Is it a friend who told you this or somebody rejecting you?

If the former, offer support and encouragement. If the latter, smile and walk away, because they were probably subtly rejecting you.
>>
>>17433611
say "that's very mature of you, thank you for being honest, I hope you find what you're looking for"

then move on

I mean I know it hurts to be rejected, but the least you can do is be happy that someone on this fucking planet is willing to work on themselves
>>
You say "okay" then move on with your life. Rejection sucks, but there's nothing you can say that'll improve the situation.
>>
>>17434501
/thread
>>
>>17434501
this
not like u can make the person magically not reject u
>>
>>17433611

> It's not You, it's me

OP you are the rejected one here, she is just using a bad excuse because she cannot tell you to your face that she doesn't find you desireable.

Find another tree to bark at
>>
>>17433611

good, its nice to see someone taking personal responsibility for their happiness.

unless you mean you asked them out and tahts what they told you. they arent lying per se but they arent saying 'OH IF IT WAS NOT LIEK THIS ID TOTALLY DATE YOU'.

any answer other than 'yes' is always 'im not interested'
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.