[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be female > Be undercover weeb. like vidya, etc >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 343425.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
343425.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
> Be female
> Be undercover weeb. like vidya, etc
> Currently putting off all romantic prospects until I finish Uni

How can I make friends to watch anime/play video games with without them orbiting me or wanting a relationship?
>>
Meet other girls
>>
I meet a girl on tinder who likes this stuff (I like anime/games) so we started sort of a friendly relationship but maybe tinder is not your best choice.
Maybe your local gamestore? you can meet people there, search in social media (facebook) groups that match your interest and try to engage in some of their activities.
You could find people to play/roll games here >>48579294
>>
say you're a lesbian
>>
>>17433143
Sorry idk how to post a link to other forums, that was the game finder thread in /tg

>>>/tg/48579294
>>
>>17433099
Join anime club at uni and only talk to the girls. Don't even give the orbiters a chance to become friends with you.
>>
>>17433099

You could just tell everyone how you feel.

Draw a line in the sand. They're not animals.

Just horny. No crime in that.
>>
>>17433099
if you wan true friends stick to girls because even gay guys want to see you naked. guys are only going to be your friend because they want to fuck you but they are playing safe by pretending to be your friend.
>>
>>17433099
Guy here

Tried doing that and women who liked me actually thought I was gay. It's up to you on how you'll put off having a relationship
>>
>Be a guy
>Like anime/vidya
>Act like I hate the stuff because i'm embarrassed by others who enjoy it.

Anyone else know the feeling?
>>
>>17433878
No, are you ten years old or something? I don't hide the fact that I watch anime or play video games, I just don't go on about it all the time and as a result few people know I play video games and basically no one knows I like anime. Pretending to hate them though? That's retarded. There are faggots and embarrassing people in every hobby, just because you like the same thing doesn't mean you have to have anything to do with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.