[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ i fucked up bad and you're my only friend in hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1125x2001px
hey /adv/ i fucked up bad and you're my only friend in hard times

So for whatever reason (probably because I get sperg-excited when I get a free present) I decided to brag in a group chat about stealing my parents money. I know im an asshole and I fucked up and I should be the one apologizing but my friends and I never take anything seriously. I've known most of them for no less than 6+ years and it is completely out of character for me to give a heartfelt apology. So anyways, after I tell this story, I post pic related which is basically telling them I knew I did a bad thing. I didn't think much of it because they usually don't care about things like that, but the instant it enters my brain that what I did was wrong and I'm an asshole that has no reason to be smug like I am, I get two replies- moralman, who I know doesn't like me and is silently judging me at all times, says "lol. you could have asked them and they would give it to you" and fatdude who usually likes me but gets triggered about a few things says "what the fuck man". I instantly regret everything I've said and all I can do is fabricate two flimsy, incoherent lies and I'm pretty sure they both knew they weren't true. The lies were

>BUT IT WASN'T ACTUALLY A WASTE I JUST USED THE VENDING MACHINE HUE (500$ was stolen)
>NVM MY MOM TOOK HER CHANGE BACK WHEN SHE WASHED MY PANTS I DON'T EVEN HAVE THE MONEY ANYMORE
Of course I have that damned money. Fatdude replies "what??" to the vending machine thing but he does that sometimes so I have no clue if he believed it or not. There's an extremely awkward silence afterwards, even though I deleted the story, and it's even more autistic because I posted a few meme pics afterwards in a feeble attempt to change the subject but nobody left. We are going to see suicide squad tomorrow and I'll see them again. What do?
>>
>>17433034
what??
>>
dont steal your parents money and dont brag about it to your friends
also your parents will probably notice 500 dollars missing, i'd worry about that instead
>>
>>17433052
I have learned both of those lessons thoroughly. What I want to know is how to get the heat off of myself. Also I've showcased that I'm a liar so I don't blame you if you don't believe me here, but it was 50$, not 500$. Typo.
>>
>>17433051
I actually kek'd and it made me feel a little better
>>
The fuck kind of answer are you expecting?

You're an asshole and you told your friends how much of an asshole you are, and they coincidentally don't like hanging out with assholes.

Seems self-explanitory.
>>
>>17433062
just dont mention it
if someone asks say you realized it was a dick move afterwards
>>
>>17433065
But they do hang out with assholes though. I've fucked up so many times, they never even think of not hanging out with me. Some of them have done way worse. You said "self-explanatory" and "answer" in that but I'm not sure what the "answer" here is.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.