[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw moved into apartment with gf of 16 months >tfw she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 1

File: 1465516434567.jpg (72KB, 950x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465516434567.jpg
72KB, 950x640px
>tfw moved into apartment with gf of 16 months
>tfw she turns into a total mental case freaking out over everything

should I just call it quits /adv/? It's been almost a week and its almost unbearable
>>
Be like me

>If shes a headcase and she's hot, put up with her bullshit.
>>
>>17432298
Not really hot enough to put up with this man, she's literally on disability for the mental problems but they weren't apparent until the last month or so

she's not schizophrenic or anything extreme like that she just has a major selfishness problem like it's all about her at all times
>>
>>17432304
princess complex

if you dont like it, i would leave. someone else will spoil her and deal with her bullshit.
>>
>>17432287
Hell yes. She won't ever change this behavior. Not if you call her out, not over time, not if there was a mandate from heaven that told her she needs to chill. Even if she calls down with one issue, there will always be something else.
>>
Just leave. Its not worth it. Even if its a 10. Good looking is a great thing to be, but fucked in the head isnt. Better to drop out now then deal with something 100x worse later on.
>>
>>17432308
Yeah good point man and at this point I don't really care because the amount of " me me me it's about me" is sickening
>>
>>17432311
This

I've dated a crazy and it never changes it goes from one thing to the other
>>
>>17432318
Kek.

>Not really hot enough to put up with this man

Yeah bro just dump her. If she was 10/10 I'd put up with it
>>
I'd say yes if shit doesn't change after another week. Moving and a new place can stress some people out, but if she's acting this way after some time spent settling in I'd bolt. Are both your names on the lease?

Also, I've been with girls that turned out to be very loopy upon living together. You just end up stressed and just as mentally screwed. Fights, arguments and such aren't worth it no matter how attractive they are. When you can't relax in your own home you've got a problem.
>>
>>17432328
Yeah she crossed the line tonight by storming off and calling me a bunch of names
>>
>>17432341
No its just mine on it
>>
>>17432298

I've seen and been friends with plenty of guys like you. I don't know why you would put yourself through that hell other than fear of loneliness or being completely whipped. Pussy ain't worth gray hairs.

Still, props for taking one for the team.
>>
>>17432342
What did she allege you did that made her do that?
>>
>>17432350

Kick her ass out. That will be a reality check for her.
>>
>>17432355
I said don't be lazy because she wouldn't open the door to take bicycle outside and I was just getting out of the shower and had to run to get the door
>>
>>17432287
Coming from a guy who was in your exact same position

RUN LIKE THE FUCKING WIND , YOUR SANITY ISN'T WORTH A GIRLFRIEND. YOU WILL BE MISERABLE IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE
>>
>>17432368
Can confirm this dudes post

Leave because the stress will kill you faster than anything my bro
>>
>>17432371
LISTEN TO US PLEASE.
>>
>>17432365
>catering to a selfish asshole

u dun goofd
>>
>>17432341
I agree I'll give it a bit of time but if this doesn't stop there is no way I can continue without me completely losing my shit
>>
>>17432350

Alright. I'd still say give it a bit of time since living with someone is a whole 'nother beast than simply dating. It can take time to adjust.

If you're certain it's not going to work, her at-home attitude is bad, etc. break it off and kick her out. Her name's not on the lease. I'd just make sure she has somewhere to stay.
>>
>>17432391
Yeah that's another thing, she has nowhere else to go we were at my parents house the last 2 months until we moved into this place than the attitude came out a few days ago and its got me about to snap and I'm the calmest person you'd meet
>>
>>17432396
Me again, it's like she wants me to snap and beat the hell out of her I don't get it
>>
>>17432401
Ignore her for a while. This will drive her nuts.
>>
>>17432396
>she has nowhere else to go
That's not your problem.
>>
>>17432401
Humans are animals man we can only take so much and if she is pushing for a punch than just leave her before you do lose it
>>
>>17432396

No family, friends or anything? She surely has to have some backup or somebody she knows.
>>
>>17432405
Kinda hard being in the same apartment
>>
>>17432414
Literally do not respond to her bullshit. Its extremely hard but if you're as calm as you say, you can willpower it out for a while.
>>
>>17432412
Her dad's a crackhead and her brother lives hours away and so does her mother and her brother and mom have nowhere to accommodate her in their places because bro has kids and mom is in apartment with her bf
>>
>>17432401

Don't bite the bait. My sister did this type of shit growing up.

Breathe and go for a walk somewhere my dude. Get out of that apt. and go treat yourself to something, even if it is just a walk around the block.
>>
>>17432417
Haha I've done that bro but it gets to the point where I can only take so much just like anyone else. I'll do it from now on and see how it goes I'll just be the not give a fuck guy
>>
>>17432423
Exactly what I've been doing. I'm calm but the only thing that keeps me from losing it is her brother is a psycho tough guy who believes anything she says and would come down and beat me if I do anything
>>
>>17432424
Yes. I'm under-exaggerating when I say it's extremely hard. But push. She wants your attention, and your everything else, too.
>>
>>17432418

So her mother and brother would knowingly let her be homeless? Trust me, they'd have to be heartless to allow that to their own blood.

If you're going to break it off just let her or them know you'd help her make it to one of them. You'll have to deal with her a bit longer after the breakup but it'll insure she's got a roof. She'll also be out of your hair and you won't have to slowly go mad while posting on 4chan.
>>
>>17432433
She's not gonna get any anger out of me today I don't give a fuck I'm having vodkas and she can stay in the other room
>>
>>17432435
If I kick her out of here a whole shit storm will happen. Brother and her dad will he here high on crack wanting to fight etc
>>
>>17432446
Then call the Police.

You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.
>>
>>17432453
You don't understand, that won't work I'll get fucked up 10x as bad if I did that
>>
>>17432446
>>17432429

1. Document everything if you fear she might lie to harm you. I'm the anon with the sister that did similar shit. She tried to lie to the police to get me into shit. Evidence and recordings helped.

2. Have talk with gf about breaking it off. Have phone with text or FB messages pre-typed and ready to go to mom and brother after.

2. Contact her mom AND bro, 'things aren't working out with (gf) and I and she needs a place to stay. I'm trying but it just won't work out and I just want to make sure she has a roof over her head.' Etc. Definitely display empathy and care since it'll help.

If you yell, hit her or anything you're fucked completely. Handle this like a bomb defusal. Be quick, calm and precise.

Call the fucking cops if anyone tries to start shit. Document fucking everything.

That's all I gotta say. If you hesitate to take the steps to get her out, thinking this is impossible or scary you deserve this misery.
>>
>>17432468
This

If she keeps up the craziness kick her out but call her family and explain why and if they freak out than record anything violent they may say or do that way if they go through with it they're fucked
>>
>>17432468

Realized I put the same numbers. Oh well. Just don't be afraid to deal with this shit.
>>
>>17432458
I'd rather get beat up than live in misery OP
>>
>>17432458
I do understand. The issue is, do you want to go ahead and get it over with so that you can begin to live in peace or do you want to wait until you snap and really give them a reason to beat your ass? She'll have to leave sooner or later, for your sanity.
>>
>>17432468
>if he yells

LOL yelling isn't shit by the sounds of it she yells all the time. Personally I'd just whoop her ass and her brother and dad's but I'm also 6'9" 360 lbs
>>
>>17432287

Talk to her, and tell her how you're feeling. Tell her that her behavior is pushing you towards a breakup. This is assuming you actually want to be with her. Worst case scenario, she breaks up with you, which you might have done yourself anyways. Best case, she changes, or at least makes an effort to.

As with any and all relationship problems, the best person to talk to is the person you are having the problems with.
>>
>>17432507
I agree I'm taking all this advice seriously, thanks bros
>>
>>17432510
If I was your size it would be a different story completely
>>
>>17432514
Done that and she makes it seem like she's the victim meanwhile I don't do fuck all to deserve this disrespect
>>
>>17432510

The thing is to avoid any aggressive or threatening behavior. Yelling will only make shit worse anyway.

Whooping any body's ass would result in you getting fucked by the long dick of the law when charges get pressed. Good luck with life when people know you roughed up a woman.
>>
>>17432545
I'm OP that wasn't me saying that
>>
>>17432532
If she won't change, and you've told her that you need her to in order to maintain the relationship, you need to leave her. Both partners need to want the relationship to work, she obviously doesn't.
>>
>>17432287
stop being a slob, imagine how unbearable that is for her. she probably wants to dump you as much as you want to dump her.
>>
>>17432569
I'm OP, stop trying to hijack my thread.
>>
>>17432599
Yeah she's mental and disabled because of it
>>
>>17432602
I'm not a slob at all I have to pick up everything and do the dishes etc, she just throws her clothes on the floor and lays down all day
>>
>>17432599
This OP you need to get out because you're in a toxic relationship
>>
>>17432635
Gtfo or kick her out immediately
>>
>>17432635
You're literally catering to an unappreciative little cunt
>>
Get out now
>>
My gf was a 2/10 cunt after a year of dating. After we moved in together she was an 8/10 cunt for like a week, then I dropped the hammer. Now she is a 6/10 cunt after 6 months living together and I want to break up, and once I get her out I will do that.
>>
>>17432968
You'll do what
>>
>>17432287
"don't stick your dick in crazy" is good advice for a reason.
So yeah, don't stick your dick in crazy and dump that bitch.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.