[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /adv/... Tl;dr i'm pregnant and don't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1125x1500px
Help me, /adv/...
Tl;dr i'm pregnant and don't know who the father is

>in relationship with bf for 6 years
>we have ups and downs, break up then patch shit together again
>3 months ago we had a huge fight and broke up
>i sleep with a few guys during that time
>we get back togethe
>two days ago i found out i'm pregnant (week 10)
>i have very irregular menstruation so i didn't suspect it earlier
>went to routine gyny check and got the mega surprise
>i haven't told anyone yet

Fucking help me... What do i do now? It's already too late to get an abortion
>>
>>17431963
>It's already too late to get an abortion
What, no it isn't you're still first trimester. If abortion really isn't an option then your choices are to either put it up for adoption or raise it yourself.
>>
>>17431963
>It's already too late to get an abortion

is it? where do you live?, usually you can about before the beginning of the fourth month and in some countries they even go beyond that.

also,

>i sleep with a few guys during that time
without protection, I assume,

you are stupid and you kind of deserve this
>>
any potential father deserves to know the truth right now
that you're pregnant and a few different men could be the father
this is very important
>>
>>17431972
>>17431974
Wait... My gyny told me. I haven't checked since i was pretty wound up by the whole story. I'll check that. It seemed odd anyways.

And yes, i know i fucked up. I was told i'm pretty much infertile and i only menstruate about 2-3 times a year so the odds are extremely low.
Problem is, because of that it might be my only chance to have a baby on my own. I'm so torn.

>>17431976
That sounds like immense drama. I know you're right. But admitedly, i kind of just want to hope it's my bf's and keep it to myself. I know that's not right, but atleast the baby had a chance at having a dad. Doesn't that count for something?
>>
>>17432001
Checked and i can get one up to week 14. I guess the gyny said that because it's hard to pinpoint the week because i don't have a cycle to go from. Doesn't make the decision any easier tbqh
>>
>>17431963
if you have any decency as a person (which from your post i can tell you do not), you'd tell your current boyfriend you're pregnant but are unsure of who the father is.
>>
>>17432001
how many is a few OP? One of them is the father so you might try running those guys down instead of passing the child off as your bf's. The child will want the truth someday
>>
>>17432067
That way i'd be sure i'd have to get it alome since he would dump me on the spot (can't blame him). The other way around there's the possibility he never finds out.

>>17432069
They were ons. None of them would want anything to do with a possible baby
>>
>>17431963
>>i sleep with a few guys during that time
>>we get back together

Isn't it just a little weird to fuck a bunch of other guys and right after fuck a guy you say you care about? Serious question here. I cannot understand. I know you weren't together so you didn't cheat but I don't get it.
>>
>>17432079
Guess that's my way of making myself feel better after a fight. I know it's immature, but it works
>>
File: Miracle.jpg (106KB, 380x493px) Image search: [Google]
Miracle.jpg
106KB, 380x493px
>>17432001
> I was told i'm pretty much infertile and i only menstruate about 2-3 times a year so the odds are extremely low.

Ahahahaha God gave you preemptive karma
>>
>>17431974
>>17432067
This.

You've made your bed OP, now you have to lie in it.
>>
>>17432088
Fery vunny
>>
>>17432078
how long were you guys apart?

damn 4 guys. what the fuck and one of them is your baby daddy.

You bf is not an idiot and he'll suspect. Your relationship is over for good now. That pussy of yours got you in trouble.
>>
>>17432090
What about the baby? Does it have to suffer for my behaviour too just because i "did the right thing"?
>>
>>17432078
>he dumps you on the spot
as he should. you clearly don't care about this person at all. only your feelings and yourself, and you're looking for ways to make it easier for yourself to deal with the hell youve created.
>>
>>17432100
8 days.
Well, it could also be him, so there's that...
How do you know he's not an idiot? He doesn't know i had sex during that time
>>
>>17432087
how convenient and now I understand why you guys have fought and broken up so many times so you can go out and fuck other men. Are you fabricating reasons when you get an itch for something new?

Even if the child were your bf's you would do this same shit over and over again. Even if the child is not your bf's but he believes it is you will still do this same shit over and over again. What is the point of staying with your bf it is only temporary till you get mad again.
>>
>>17432107
He'd probably come crawling back as usual.
You're right. But i'm also thinking about what's best for a potential baby.
>>
>>17432117

I have no idea what your financial/working/education/familiar
situation is.

Remember that the best thing for a baby could also be an abortion
>>
>>17432112
did you fuck a guy the first night you split? how many break ups have you guys had in 6 years and how many guys have you fucked while pretending to want your bf? Damn girl you shouldn't be a mother, for real.
>>
>>17432116
Well, it's true we fight about mundane reasons mostly. I think i need that to some degree. I honestly don't know why he puts up with that again and again. Pussy must be stellar.
I don't go and fuck other guys everytime we break up. But admitedly, it wasn't the first time. I also can't quarantee that it won't happen again. Atleast i don't cheat on him, right?
>>
>>17432117
you clearly do not respect the guy you call your bf so why in hell are you with him at all
>>
>>17432125
My bf has a good job and we live together. I work too, but only part time. Basically, he is sponsoring me. If i got the baby, i'd probably just stay home. Finances are not a problem. I don't have any contact with my parents anymore.

Agreed. But what if that's the only chance on a baby i'll ever get?
>>
>>17432135
what do you call trying to pass a child that is not his. betrayal and lies
>>
>>17432129
Yes i did.
I have honestly lost count.
Well, who are you to judge?
>>
>>17432137
Because it's pretty convenient to say it truthfully.
>>
>>17432144
>Basically, he is sponsoring me
oh, you don't give a shit about him, he is just a roof over your head and a daddy to your bastard child.

Go find one of the 4 guys you fucked and get them to sponsor you and their child
>>
>the horrible complex he will develop if he finds out it isnt his
>the terrible reality the child will face all because you wanted to keep your man
>the lies, the drama

can you handle this op

can you

thats like taking away his manhood if he believes the kid is his and it isnt. it will be devastating.
>>
>>17432145
But not cheating

>>17432156
I wouldn't say i'm madly in love, no. But he's a good guy. And he loves me. What else would i need and want?

Those others are no-life idiots. I just fucked them for aesthetical reasons.
>>
>>17432156
Or get all 5 to sponsor you and create a reverse-harem

You'll reform western society, consequences will never be the same
>>
>>17432167
There's a pretty good chance he will never find out
>>
>>17432151
I'm not judging your insatiable appetite for random fucking on a whim but I don't think your relationship or life is stable enough to bring a child into the crash site.
>>
>>17432174
you can get away with it, but are you really getting away with it if you know that its not his?
>>
>>17432169
Interesting. How would i arrange that?
>>
How can you get pregnant and not know who the father is? Do you not use birth control or protection?
>>
>>17432090
The child shouldn't have to

Abort it, OP, because otherwise it has a hellish life ahead of it
>>
>>17432174
this shit always comes out. I really don't think the relationship will survive even if he never knows but I feel bad for the child. Each time you guys argue you will split for a few days or a week and leave the kid with your bf. Not cool
>>
>>17432176
True. But is anyone ever ready to be a parent? Everyone fucks thwir children over. Some more, some less. What difference would it make?
>>17432185
It doesn't really make a difference for me aslong as it is mine
>>
>>17432187
she split from her bf for 8 days and fucked 4 random guys. She may know them or maybe not and she doesn't use protection
>>
>>17432187
Read the thread.

>>17432192
Not necessarily

>>17432195
It wouldn't bother the kid because, you know, it's with his "dad"
>>
>>17432196
>It doesn't really make a difference for me aslong as it is mine

Fucking kill yourself or abort it you worthless piece of shit
>>
>>17432200
I don't really know them. Random hook ups
>>
>>17432196
>But is anyone ever ready to be a parent?
yes, many are and they plan and sacrifice for the child.
>>
>>17432204
I was expecting that comment way earlier in this thread. Not surprised and not affected in the slightest
>>
>>17432208
Have you checked yourself for STDs?
>>
>>17432214
Maybe a small percentage. One more or less doesn't make a big difference
>>
>>17432202
I understand that you fucked random guys, it just bewilders me that you don't use protection of any sort and then are "surprised" to be pregnant. That's sort of the biological purpose of sex.
>>
>>17432219
Not specifically. Just routine gyny check
>>
>>17432202
you don't want any help you just want to argue. You made up your mind already so good luck and I wish the child a happy life
>>
>>17432224
Read the thread, she has 3 periods a year, she's really unlucky af.
>>
File: Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg (61KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_Jong_Un_3523321k.jpg
61KB, 858x536px
>>17432096
Not as funny as OPs chances at happiness
>>
>>17432224
It's a medical miracle that i even got pregnant

>>17432234
You might be right... I do like to argue
>>
>>17432236
I'm usually quiet happy with my life, thank you

>>17432235
Finally someone with some sense
>>
File: 1470259803159.png (2MB, 1175x851px) Image search: [Google]
1470259803159.png
2MB, 1175x851px
>>17432235
>>17432237
>my reproductive system works 25% of the time
>I use no protection 100% of the time
>>
>>17432222
Not true. I realize your family life was probably shit and you know how only that feels but most are not shit.
>>
I hope he gains the strength to leave you but he probably won't and you need to work in yourself before that baby comes because you're fucked up. The kid don't deserve that
>>
>>17432243
I do have 2-3 cycles a year but those are unproductive (there are no fertile eggs). Or so i was told
>>
>>17432252
then your manic fucking spree was ill timed
>>
>>17432245
Who knows, maybe i make a wonderfull mom

>>17432246
No he won't. He's perfectly pussywhipped
What do you suggest i "work on"? I see nothing wrong with me
>>
>>17432254
Very unfortunate, yes
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
K guys, i'm out. Thanks for helping me brainstorm.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.