[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry to make a new one but I asked this in another thread but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1464374069448.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1464374069448.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
Sorry to make a new one but I asked this in another thread but no one responded.

Question for ladies from another lady.. gay guys I suppose can answer too but mostly need women's input.

I want to know can anal sex feel deep/romantic as vaginal sex? I have physical complications with my body which means I won't be able to have vaginal sex for a long time with my boyfriend(we have tried it and it was very painful)... in the mean time I was thinking maybe anal sex could be a good alternative while I sort things out, however I don't want to do it unless it satisfies my need for intimacy as well as physical needs. Can other experienced girls share what anal is like, especially in comparison to real sex?
>>
I did have some anal that felt very passionated and loving. I especially remember the first time i had anal with my bf. Crucial was that i was very relaxed and that we were in missionary position. That way he was very close. I could kiss him and hold him. I'm sure it's possible to have loving anal sex. Make sure you aren't in any pain by preparing properly and make all the additional stuff to set the right mood. Loads of foreplay and such
>>
>>17431910
>Can other experienced girls share what anal is like, especially in comparison to real sex?
For me, I have an easier time hitting all the right spots. It could be our height difference. We have to spend a little more time turning me on and getting everything lubed up, but it's some of the best sex I've ever had.
>>
>>17431950
>>17431930
Wow that's very encouraging!
>>
>>17431950
Do you cum from anal ever? Does he rub your clit at the same time?
>>
I had the impression that anal sex was kind of a guy's thing and that I wouldn't enjoy it but so far it looks like I'll be okay.
>>
>>17432021
I'm the other anon, but i don't cum from vaginal penetration alone either. He does play with my clit or sometimes i give myself a helping hand. I get my orgasm too. If not during anal then after. However we do it, i'll go to sleep happy and satisfied
>>
>>17431910
I replied to you in the other thread just now. Damn it.
It feels different, but not less pleasant. I always play with my clit.
As for the intimacy - we laid down, on our sides. He took me from behind, kissed and covered me in cuddles and attentions while he got inside me, and then moved slowly. At the end he was going fast as I rubbed my clit and we came together. It was pretty nice.
>>
>>17432075
Wow that sounds cool. I am a little worried about doing it doggy because I'm prone to UTIs esp from fecal matter, and if he comes and it drips down I could have an infection by next morning. But that sounds like a good position to try where that wouldn't happen.
>>
>>17432110
Usually I ask him to not cum inside my butt, I feel "leaky" for hours after that and if I have to work it's inappropriate.
I prefer if he comes on my breasts or tummy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.