[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright browski's lets do this. >In relationship with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mqfebh7A721qb6nfbo1_540.png (420KB, 506x671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqfebh7A721qb6nfbo1_540.png
420KB, 506x671px
Alright browski's lets do this.
>In relationship with a hot asian chick who got accepted to medical school in LA, so she has to move
>Relationship has been going on for a year, and we are planning to move in together early September.
>Having to decide whether or not to break up with the hottest smartest chick I ever met because she has insane trust issues.

My reservation is that she constantly tells me she doesn't trust me (so anon you may ask why?) Well I've never cheated and or flirted with another chick(im never gonna bang a hotter chick honestly so cheating ain't the issue) but I told her along time ago I wouldn't smoke weed anymore and then one night when I was DJ'ing a party I broke that promise, so now she thinks I break all my promises. So now even small things like going out with my friends, or even being busy at working and not be able to text her she thinks im lying. Am I stuck in a never ending cycle of trust problems(take in mind this has lasted 4 months of our 1 year relationship) or am I just crazy and actually the distrust is fair?
>>
>>17431852
>Am I stuck in a never ending cycle of trust problems(take in mind this has lasted 4 months of our 1 year relationship) or am I just crazy and actually the distrust is fair?
I'd say the distrust is fair. If that was something important to her, and you lied, she has every reason to be upset. And it's fair to assume that since you're okay with breaking promises that you would continue to do so in the future. It takes much longer than 4 months to come back from something like that.
>>
>>17431852

People don't change, OP.

You sound exactly like a friend of mine, he likes weed, he likes to get drunk dometimes with friends and generally live out his 20s.
His gf is the shy, introvert type, not at all into patying , and I've lost count of their arguments over the crazy shit he does that she doesn't like him doing.
Result: he's been hiding his "antics" from her for a year now.

Relationships are not about what you are allowed and not allowed to do, it's about doing the things you love with another person.

IDK but I couldn't stand this manipulative behaviour, and during my last relationship I've tried my best never to tell my gf she couldn't get drunk, high or go clubbing without me.
>>
Trust is the foundation of a relationship. She needs to trust you or this won't work.

You need to show her through your actions that you can be trusted. It sounds like you only made one small mistake, but if I'm wrong you need to remedy that OP.

On the other hand if you've done all you can to be an honest man for her and she still won't open up, thats on her. Trust is a two way street.

source: I have trust issues and took almost a year to trust my partner. Both of us had to put in the effort to fix it.
>>
Her mistrust sounds fair. Like you said she is intelligent, and it'd be stupid of her to blindly trust you if you broke her trust once. Just be apprectiative of the fact that she cares and give it time to rebuild the trust and if you fuck up be honest with her about it, don't hide things
>>
Dude, I had the same problem with my first gf. Here's the thing about my ex gf

>Really hot bitch
>constantly had orbiters
>told me to stop smoking
>I lied
>she was making me choose between weed and her

Honestly, really hot girls need A LOT of attention, unless they're super cool. This means it's common for a hot girl to have a bf and really close guy friends. Also, your gf may get a confidence boost of making you choose her over something you like. I was confused like you cuz she was so hot I didn't think I could do better, but weed was something I did for anxiety and deeper family problems and I did have a dependency on it, but it wasn't as simple as "young stoner enjoys the munchies" But my gf was too immature to understand and be compassionate toward a deeper psychological dependency. She constantly freaked out and guilt tripped me. Anyways, after being in a relationship like that, I have decided that I want to be the man in the relationship. This means I don't let some girl tell me what I put in to my body and what I do with my free time. She can make suggestions and perhaps you should hear what she has to say, but if she is withdrawing love/interest over an act like smoking weed, then she just isn't that cool. I'm sorry anon, haha. It's actually pretty common phenomenon for girls today I feel, they enjoy taking control over a portion of man's life. Do whatever you want bro. Two options, either u act like a needy boy who needs her hot pussy and u go the "oh baby, I would choose u over weed any day of the week" which will make her feel happy until you inevitably fuck up and she loses trust in you again, starts fucking sum new guy, and u feel depressed, start smoking more weed to compensate but can't even enjoy cuz u feel guilty and get anxious thinking about how little you amount to. Or you be the fucking MAN, you smoke when you want and if she has a problem with it, you make light of it, and try to reduce how serious she feels about it.
>>
Yeah I apologized, explained why it happened and it hasn't happened again. I posted this really because I went to a show last night in SF and I got really car sick driving back(which was weird because I actually was sober, i just think my mate drives like a maniac) and I texted her that I couldn't look at my phone anymore I was getting dizzy and I didn't wanna throw up. Shes starts saying I'm making up excuses not to talk to her so I can go party instead, and I got pretty offended when I read that because I was actually genuinely sick and she thinks I'm lying. So I'm pretty frustrated considering I'm giving up my life here to move down for her.
>>
>>17431902
>Or you be the fucking MAN, you smoke when you want and if she has a problem with it, you make light of it, and try to reduce how serious she feels about it.
Yeah, that's not going to end well.
>>
Then you/he should drop the girl, she would have to be the bees fucking knees to control me like that
>>
>>17431852
after that incident she will forever think youre cheating if shes not messaging you. you dun fucked up.
>>
>>17431852
Based on just the way you talk, I wouldn't trust you either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.