[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I've been depressed over the last 9 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (68KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 440x291px
I need help.

I've been depressed over the last 9 months about the way "I" live. After seeing all the fucked up shit the government does behind the scenes, what they do to get money is disgusting. They make you believe that the clothes you wear, the music you listen too, and in general the things you buy/ do have "meaning" and make you different. Everything they do is evil, and there is nothing we can do about it.

about 6/7 of the days I wake up, I just wanna give up, do nothing. I'm having trouble getting over this.And please don't tell me to "go to a doctor" because all the doctor does is give you some shitty, live destroying medicine.

Please, anyone.
>>
I understand your lack of motivation, anon. I'm familiar with the feeling as well. I had a convo with a deep teacher of Mine and I was discussing the helpless feeling that the common people can't overthrow the rich one preventers who control society. My teacher is a very peaceful man in his 30s who, at least outwardly, seems very at peace with himself and the world. I asked him if he thought society would have to rise up against the oppressor. He basically told me, that they are inifinitely rich, have armies, weapons, gas, bombs,etc. a bunch of shit that we regular people don't have. At least, we would get our ass kicked if it was a physical war, so that's out of the question. What we have now is a war on our consciousness, a war in our heads. You must overcome the blatant negativity on the news, sheeple around you, degradation of earth via corporations, etc. because all that shit is going on, and will be going on for perhaps the rest of your life. Come to terms with this. Now, use the anger or as I like to see it, fuel, to better yourself and the world around you. Find genuine friends who see the world similarly to you, or friends who are productive/doing stuff. Surrounding yourself with positive individuals will help with your motivation. What's funny, is for all the people who are asleep, the ones who wake up get so sad and depressed that they escape with drugs, women, money, alcohol, etc. which are just further tools to keep us down. Look within yourself and don't let them take away the beauty of the world. There are still beautiful moments out there, waiting, natural and free that cannot be cucked by some evil elite. Try writing if you are articulate enough, or at the very least use your rage to get big muscles
>>
Rich one percenters*
>>
>>17431710
haha show me what drugs ur on man
or at least the video
>>
>>17431958
what is writing gonna do?
>>
>>17431710
Take up shares, stocks, crypto coins. Become rich and fix your life by moving on an exotic island.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.