[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sit next to this kid in class who is Pakistani. We do all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9KB, 645x773px
I sit next to this kid in class who is Pakistani. We do all the class work together and we get along okay.

We were joking around a bit and I yelled out "ALAHU AKBAR!"

Everyone in the class turned around and some people laughed but some people didn't like it.

He didn't like it that much. I just thought it was funny.

Now I'm afraid of going to class again on Monday for some reason.
>>
so you want advice about...
>>
>>17431524
Why do I feel bad? and why do I feel anxious about going back into class on monday and is everything going to be okay in class?
>>
>>17431531
You feel bad because you made a racist joke and it was badly received.
>>
>>17431531

Because you made a shitty joke only an autist would make in poor taste in a public forum and directed towards a friend. You're afraid because you fucked up and now you're going to have to deal with the consequential social stigma.

Common sense. Learn to be more self-critical and self-aware.

Go to class and apologize to him in a normal fucking way. Say something like, "I went a bit overboard with that joke last class. I hope there's some way I can make it up to you?" and when he most likely says it's all good, offer to bring him out to lunch to Chipotle or Chick-fil-a or something. Don't make it a public spectacle, do it with nobody around, either before class or something.
>>
>>17431518
watch the british edition of "the office" and you'll see why you're now scared of going to class.

I hope this'll teach you that there's a place for the worst racist jokes and it's not in public with people who aren't your close friends
>>
>>17431518
K E K
E
K
>>
Hopefully now you learn to separate 4chan from real life buddy.
>>
>>17431518
You're lucky you didn't get kicked out of school.
Hope that nobody filed a complaint against you.
>>
>>17431650
this basically

it's okay to fuck up, OP

a wise man once told me that mistakes are great, so long as you only make them once

know your audience
>>
Was the alahu Akbar directed at him? Pakis aren't generally associated with the exploding man schtick, I'd say carry on like normal. If he's too offended to even speak to you, you wouldn't have made good friends in the first place
>>
>>17431518
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-2nByd2cr4

Essential Allahu-core
>>
>>17431518
Thanks for the laugh OP

Btw you're fucking retarded
Kys
>>
When you walk into class on Monday scream "ALLAHU AKBAR" and blow them niggas sky high
>>
>>17432637
>You're lucky you didn't get kicked out of school.
>Hope that nobody filed a complaint against you.
Man what a crock of shit. It was just a joke.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.