[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have wonderful girlfriend >does everything for me >last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>have wonderful girlfriend
>does everything for me
>last night i got so drunk
>last night i yelled at her, told her she was worthless, that we werent compatible, that i wanted her to move back home, that she was nothing
>wake up
>same excuse as the other times
>im so sorry, i love you, i was just drunk
>she says its okay and that she forgives me but i only see sadness in her eyes

I recognize that I am an abuser.. It's not her that I want to hurt, it's me. Deep down, I just want to self destruct. What do you do when there is no light inside..

Hold me
>>
I will never understand people like you but I don't have any sympathy for you either.
>>
>>17431476
In vino veritas.
>>
>>17431497
Memento Mori
>>
>>17431476
>I recognize that I am an abuser..
Fuck off attention whore
>>
>I know I'm an abuser
>won't get professional help

You're not sorry and you don't care.

Leave her and let her be with someone who can make her happy instead of hurt her
>>
>>17431476
poor girl hooked to a mean drunk
>>
probably drink a little more shoul clear it all up
>>
>>17431476
Go get help if you're actually sorry
>>
>>17431476
you got some deep seated issues bub, you're gonna need some professional help then. You should also probably give up drinking.
>>
>>17431476
Stop acting like the victim here and seek professional help. If you dont, then you dont care about her.

My brother is like you. He was never drunk but would say abusing things to me when we were younger. Like the above anon said, I dont have any sympathy for you either. At least you realize what your mistakes are, but if you dont do anything about it, your realization means nothing.
>>
>>17431476

Stop drinking. If that doesn't work or you're too pansy-ass to do it, get therapy. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, you're causing the shit you're in. Man the fuck up.
>>
>>17431476
Man quit doing that shit. If you can't drink without hurting your significant other then give up alcohol for good. The fact that you've done this more than once and she's still around is good for you not for her. You have a girl that obviously cares enough to put up with you being abusive and willing to forgive you. Don't hurt her. Quit drinking if that's what it takes. You better wise up before it's too late, realize what you got and act right.
>>
>>17431476

Why'd you say those things if you didn't mean them? Some part of you clearly does.

Seek help. Stop drinking.
>>
>>17431476
You have to compromise or she will leave at the first opportunity she got

COMPROMISE
Stop drinking
Go to therapy (If she wishes to go with you, might aswell)
>>
>>17431476
what made u walk up to her and start yelling besides being drunk
>>
Assuming this isn't bait, fuck off out of her life and let her enjoy it with someone who deserves her.
>>
>>17431476

Stop drinking too much you piece of shit
>>
>>17431476
Scumbag. Stop drinking you piece of shit. Or off yourself.
>>
>>17431476
quit being a pathetic drunken sack of shit you disgraceful excuse for a human being.
>>
>>17432159
Anon I'm sorry to say it but she deserves him.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 285x276px
>>17431543
Thats worse.
>>
Solution:

STOP FUCKING DRINKING
>>
>>17431497
>>17431499
cyka blyat!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.