[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

today my girlfriend said she wanted "a break" after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

today my girlfriend said she wanted "a break" after i got somewhat upset over that she didn't want to see me (after being almost 2 weeks out of town). she says it's because of that we've been spending too much time together and she wants to hang out with friends and family for a while. i asked her if this was just a nice way of breaking up and she responed with something like "no don't worry about that i just don't wanna see you for a little while". so /adv/, do you think she just needs a little while for herself or do you think she's breaking up with me in a "nice" way?
>>
I think you should break up with her.
>>
>>17431335
>no don't worry about that i just don't wanna see you for a little while

bruhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxXEPk3dzFg
>>
I was broken up with in a similar way. And I've heard the same happen again and again.

Prepare your anus. Maybe she isn't, but this is a classic way to initiate the process.
>>
>>17431335
my ex gf said she wanted a break and then hung out with another guy and broke up with me after the break (1week) R i P
>>
it sounds like she wants to break up with you but doesn't have the nerve to confront you about a breakup

speaking from personal experience you're better off just breaking up with her. Try not to be too hurt if she doesn't really give you a sorrowful response.
>>
>>17431335
She wants you out of the way Mr Obstruction to be with the new guy.

Where was she the last two weeks she was out of town?
>>
op here, i'm most likely gonna wait it out just in case it is what she says it is. would be real bummed out if this was the end already (only been dating for 4 months) but as they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea
>>
>>17431375
she went to a music festival with some friends, i had work so i couldn't join. i'm fairly sure she wouldn't cheat, doesn't sound like something she would do
>>
>>17431386
>music festival

I'm sorry but she probably wants screw around with some guy she met. That's the exact sort of place where you meet someone

I don't think you should wait for her. Relationships that take breaks never end up working out.
>>
>>17431386
yikes

dont forget to send her condoms
>>
>>17431378
if she's asking for space after 4 months... it's fucking over

only thing you can do is save face and break up with her, quickly, over text like "Hey i've been thinking that we should just break this off. I've met someone else and I don't feel right pursuing that while being in a relationship."

and say nothing else for at least a few days to a week. pretty much shut off your phone after sending it
>>
>>17431386
OP my god. Either the guy she digs went with or she met him there. You're done
>>
>>17431386
yeah its over man. the only thing you can do now is deny her closure. break all contact
>>
>>17431335
She's playing the field looking for an upgrade while keeping you as a backup plan.

You need to immediately cease all attempts to communicate with her, and spend your time having fun, bettering yourself, and meeting new girls.

If it's meant to be with your old girl, she'll come crawling back eventually, but be prepared to deal with the fact that she'll have taken one or possibly many strange cocks during her time "hanging out with friends and family". You alone will have to determine if she's worth keeping after that. Either way, your old relationship is over, anything else will be something new
>>
>>17431647
That's real lame.

Op, you should talk to her and tell her you don't find this ok after just 4 months and ask if she is the type to need breaks from people often or not. Tel her you feel uncomfortable and that you would rather know if she isn't interested anymore so that you don't waste time.
Hold your ground while telling her.
>>
It doesn't mean you're broken up, but it is in the mail.

People go on breaks thinking "absence makes the heart grow fonder" but you wind up just breaking up. At least that was my experience
>>
>>17431335
Give her exactly that, give her space.
Go focus on something else and don't interact with her, now that she has given you a break. It depends on her to go back with you.
I suggest ending it if she doesn't talk back to you in a week.

>>17431386
I read this and yeah, pretty much, It's over.
She either had sex with someone else OR
If she didn't had sex at all maybe she felt that she has no options besides you and she is now trying to win some space for herself.

watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d079McwlBRE
>>
>>17431335
I asked my bf for a break too. The break was for only a weekend long and we still texted each other everyday. Looking back, it was just stupid to do that because I could have just told him that I wanted to spend that weekend doing my own thing without having to hurt him.
As far as long breaks go, I dont understand the point (unless something tragic happened to her life and she just wants a break from all the people in her life and not JUST YOU).

Has your gf been unattentive to you lately? Does she seem like she doesn't care about the relationship? How much are the two of you comfortable with spending X amt of time together?

To me this just seems like she cant communicate very well with you. If you are here asking us why she wants a break, then you both meed to sit down and talk.
>>
>>17431737
Not Op, but since you are here might aswell ask.

For what reason would you go dead silent after month and a half of constant chatting?
Furthermore this girl and I got a nice start and now she started ignoring me all of a sudden, what i have noticed reading back on the texts, is that I was who initiated contact almost everytime.
Now I think one of her friends told her to do this, to avoid me or wait longer to reply because she had no problems whatsoever at the beginning and for the longest time to talk to me almost everyday. Now she has left my last message unread but I have seen that she is still online.

What are your thoughts?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.