[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How make my mom stop using tight stuff, provocative clothes and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How make my mom stop using tight stuff, provocative clothes and skimpy lingerie's
>>
Is Really embarassy for me, because for some reason i get horny, this is not a bait, she is a mom and have a nice body but i hate that.
>>
post pics or else we can't help you out
>>
>>17431233
I need pics for scientific reasons
>>
>>17431229
Split a bottle of wine with her one night (make sure you've helped out with the chores so she is relaxed). Her dress style is a sensitive subject, so it's also best to do this when only you and her are in the home for the night.

Set a proper mood for the discussion with some candles, mellow music, and maybe some flowers.

Once you've finished the bottle, place your hand on her knee and tell her you have some concerns about how she's been dressing lately. Slowly move your hand upwards inside her thigh as your saying this, and maintain eye contact, so she knows you're serious and not just being snarky.

Hopefully this will all relax her enough to be open minded about not dressing so slutty.
>>
>>17431229
just whip your dick out and assert your dominance and then with your newfound dominance make her dress less provocatively
>>
just tell her

"mom, you wearing tight stuff, provocative clothes and skimpy lingerie's makes me very uncomfortable and I would appreciate if you didn't do that when I'm around"
>>
>>17431229
Just tell her exactly that.
That you get horny when you see her wearing outfits like that.

She might stop doing it, or maybe she will continue regardless...
In that case careful not to break your arms.
>>
Yep will work --'. can't aproach sexually i did this some time and end up bad, i will post a pick but no skimpy. A need a trick..
>>
>>17431229

walkj up behind her and wank off, come in her, that'll do it
>>
>>17431845
>>17431835
LOL
>>
File: karina.png (563KB, 796x720px) Image search: [Google]
karina.png
563KB, 796x720px
She is a redhead blue eyes.
>>
>>17431947
don't post it, even blurred, it is guaranteed to fuck them up

pic related
>>
>>17431952
Deserved. Pedo.
>>
>>17431319
What if she says, "Am I making you uncomfortable because you like what you see? ;)" ?
>>
>>17431865
what are you, a virgin? underage? those are JEANS

They're supposed to wrap around the legs and conform to the body, you dumb motherfucker. they're not sweatpants or dresses
>>
>>17431952
Why shithole police state do you live in where you arent allowed to fuck 16 year olds?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.