[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any non-virgins here who have phimosis? It's not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 145966219943.jpg (132KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
145966219943.jpg
132KB, 400x554px
Are there any non-virgins here who have phimosis? It's not to the point where it's an emergency or I can't piss, but I can barely pull back my foreskin.
With this in mind, I figure sex must be pretty painful, but I asked my doctor and he said that steroid creams are generally only used. He suggested that I might consider surgery, like circumcision or small incisions on the foreskin, but that sounds seriously drastic and I'd really rather not do that.

wat do?
>>
I had a circumcision not three weeks ago and had sex with phimosis and short frenulum. Ask away.
>>
>>17431253
Why dont you kill yourself normalfag?
>>
>>17431253
So were able to have sex before the circumcision?
>>
My ex had severe phymosis and we had sex all the time. He had to bw carefull to not go to hard or it would hurt him when the foreskin got pulled back too far. We started to stretch by massaging it with moisturizing cream. Dunno if it actually worked in the long run cause we broke up due to unrelated reasons, but he made some progress in the time we tried
>>
>>17431315
Not without experiencing pain. The phimosis was just like yours (if I may guess) but the short frenulum was the real issue, since it arched my glans. Once my doctor told me I had an much worse issue with the frenulum, I was worried about the combo of those factors, which could break the frenulum.

I had the surgery after not two months since a white ring first started showing. I'm still on the sexless period but, regarding urination, the flux is much less turbulent and feels much better than before. The only pain I still feel from the procedure is from some sutures that didn't came out yet.
>>
>>17431260

What a waste of oxygen
>>
>>17431343
>implying you can waste something you don't possess
>>
>ip count didn't go up when tripfag started discussing with """"""""""""""""anon""""""""""""""""
really makes me think
>>
>>17431371
Well, if oxygen might ever run out for some weird reason, everyone will die a bit earlier just because you existed. That means my descendants will have a shorter life because of you. So yes, i have the right to demand you kill yourself
>>
>>17431390
I will waste more oxygen so that your family line burns out

>>17431388
>newfag doesn't know how to check for samefag

really makes u think huh
>>
>>17431260
>le normalfag maymay xD
re
>>
>>17431393
Good thing your family line will burn out with you since no one will ever reproduce with you
>>
File: sonyalwayswins.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
sonyalwayswins.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>17431412
>implying you need consent to reproduce
>>
>>17431422
>Implying your "sperm" is functional
>>
>>17431337
I don't know if moisturizing cream would work for me, but I imagine that would vary from person to person.

>>17431342
As far as I know, I don't have a short frenulum.
So are you glad you got the circumcision?
>>
>>17431426
That's true

We could test it out you little bitch
>>
Get a ventral like I did. You literally can't not have the surgery. All it is, is a small cut in the foreskin so when it heals back it's looser.

Just note it may be too loose, after a while mine just naturally sat beneth the head of my penis. I don't have much skin so doesn't really effect me.
>>
>>17431439
>effect

You mean affect
>>
>>17431432
If you want to test it out you should hastily stop going after feminine cocks
>>
File: 1464645643529.gif (855KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1464645643529.gif
855KB, 245x150px
>>17431445
They're kinda hot though minus the crazy person attached to it
>>
>>17431447
birds of a feather...
>>
>>17431452
Cock together?
>>
>>17431428
I may be the only one on this board to say so, and that's why I'm posting on a trip, so you know it's my opinion. Before I had it, I asked people in here and none of they said things like
>it improved my life
>it was beneficial

Sex in that condition was painful, and pissing was unpleasant since I barely could control the flux. Those moments where the phimosis had scars, at first, feel awful but the benefit is huge since it gave my urethra room for piss to flow on.

The procedure itself didn't hurt at all besides the anesthesia shots and some of the sutures, and the pain was minimal. It's a strange feeling but you can feel the knife cutting the excessive skin, yet it is not painful at all. The first day after the procedure is humiliating since piss gets all over the dressing and you can't take a bath, but it gets really normal after day 2.
>>
File: girlgamer.gif (1MB, 320x185px) Image search: [Google]
girlgamer.gif
1MB, 320x185px
>>17431459
Wow dude cool nobody cares about your stupid dick holy shit
>>
>>17431428
Oh, sorry, yes, I'm glad I had the procedure.
>>
>>17431458
Nice haiku

I got one too

It's-a me, whorio
>>
File: tripfags.png (44KB, 523x321px) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.png
44KB, 523x321px
ITT:
>>
>>17431469
>the one you didn't filter is talking about his dick

That's kind of gay dude
>>
>>17431439
Excuse me for sounding like a weenie, but how painful is that? During surgery and in the few weeks after?

>>17431459
Is there a benefit of circumcision over a ventral incision?
>>
>>17431511
I have no idea about it, medically speaking, and I wasn't even given the suggestion by the doctors. Sorry.
>>
>>17431521
It's fine. Last time I talked to it, I was definitely against surgery. I've had more surgeries than I can count already, and I'd really rather not have to go through another one.With all of the preexisting medical issues, I'm disappointed that this is yet another thing wrong with me, but I may as well get it over with. Though I'll probably put it off until I'm in a relationship.
>>
>>17431534
I know how you feel. I had an eye disease which made me lose a small part of my vision and is somehow rare, many pulmonary diseases such as pneumonia as a child and I always thought I was the only one at it, and then I stop giving a fuck.

Get more opinions and read about shit before taking a decision. Just don't let it carry to a point it might damage your urethra and bladder.
>>
>>17431538
Of course. It isn't so severe that I'm in danger of having serious damage done by inaction, but I don't want to have to have painful sex or have to put it off.
But yeah, I'll probably make another thread like this in a few months at a different time to get other opinions. So if you see this thread again with the same OP pic, it's probably me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.