[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol I'm about to get kicked out of my house, what the hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: screw_you.gif (489KB, 311x235px) Image search: [Google]
screw_you.gif
489KB, 311x235px
lol I'm about to get kicked out of my house, what the hell do you guys think I should do? I'm in US right now but I'm not even an US citizen, and I happen to be broke too so that means no places for me to stay in, fuck. I told my parents that I was going to call the police because my mother threatened to kill me and knock me out with a goddamn shoe, and bam there goes OP getting sent back to his home country with like 20 dollars in his wallet. My visa's still valid though. What the fuck should I do.
>>
I tried to talk to my parents but they wouldn't listen. Even after like five times.
>>
>>17430931
how old are you ?
>>
>>17430936
do you have a car? and a job? also what city?
this is because if you get kicked out and you live in a highly populated city, you could drive yourself to a small town and look for a job there. live in your car until you make enough to buy/rent a place.
>>
>>17430940
I'm 18.

>>17430941
I don't have a car, I can't even have a decent job since my fucking visa doesn't allow me. I'm in CA right now.
>>
>>17430943
Yeah California's not a good place for a NEET to start their lives from the bottom so I'd suggest you research and get away from cali.
Also what is your home country?
>>
>>17430952
It's in East Asia, it's not unfamous or anything but the place doesn't have a great reputation either. Also my visa is going to expire in two years.
>>
>>17430931
Why are they kicking you out are you a piece of shit?
>>
>>17430962
I can try to act like one but I'm not sure if telling your parents that you're gonna call the police when you've just heard a motherfucking death threat is acting like a piece of shit
>>
Does anybody know what the fuck to do when you don't have any money, car, and a goddamn house
>>
Go to seven Chan. They have a /jew/ board to help you out. As for housing, either get used to camping, find a shelter or use what little money you have for renting a room. Get a job ASAP. Travel somehow to where ever has to the work. UPS always has jobs. Construction and landscaping give money under the table. Especially construction cleanup

If things get horrible. Hitch a ride to Utah and find the Mormons. They essentially solved homelessness there. They can help for sure
>>
>>17431036
Also another place to find work is farming. Or ranching. Or as a dishwasher. Do not be above these ashy jobs. Take what you can get. Post office is good too. Remember they have quotas for minorities so use that to advantage. Use a bicycle for now, save up for Honda civic or Accord from 90s early 2000s.youll need 3000-6000usd for a decent one.

Texas is always booming with jobs. Don't forget small towns or oil work. Eagle ford shale is a good place for that in Texas. Houston is good for literally every kind of job. If my plans to make a shelter was complete I'd offer. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>17431051
A note on Texas. Californians are leaving to Texas for work, because businesses are leaving for lower taxes. And people can't afford California.

Still in the immediate sense, find shelter and food.then find job. Then slowly get life under control
>>
>>17430931
Suicide time. Fall off a tall building or a bridge.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.