[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, I think I'm stuck in a ditch with this girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1469072537221.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469072537221.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
Alright /adv/, I think I'm stuck in a ditch with this girl.

We have been talking for three weeks already, hanging out, stuff like that. Occasionally she holds my hand, she did this around our friends, and we kissed the other night. I got drunk with her at a formal party and I said lots of sentimental stuff about my friends, things like that.

Anyways, last night I invited her to do something with me and a few friends. She said she had plans, but dropped them because she didn't want to hang out with the other guy "because I know he likes me and I don't want to go because it would be really awkward to be with him. Plus, I like hanging out with you more." (She had originally been invited to go see a movie with this guy and his friend+friend's gf.) She saw this as a double date and dropped it to hang out with me. We tagged had a good time, etc. I do like this girl genuinely, and I started teaching her a bit of Spanish.

But what is the deal here? Are we just holding ourselves back? This is as vague of a description of everything desu.

Pic related, me at the moment.

Also general problems thread.
>>
he was her plan B
you're plan A
>>
Go for it faggot, what are you stressing about? She likes you.
>>
>>17430833
How should I go about telling her? There's more behind all of this, but if I did tell her, how should I phrase it out?

>>17430828
Alright thanks bud, that actually gave me some confidence. But like, I know I like her, but she said "I know the other guy likes me, and it would be awkward if I did go to the movies with him". Does that mean I'm instantly just a friend to her?
>>
She likes you dude. Go for it
>>
>>17430885
I honestly don't know man, like its just mixed messages. There is so much more to this. I wouldn't mind explaining and stuff because it would help you understand what I mean, because a lot has happened in the past three or so weeks of us talking.
>>
>>17430881

>How should I go about telling her?

"Hey GIRL, you're sweet and I want to date you."
>>
>>17430935
I know I have to be straight forward, and I hate beating around the bush, but isn't that straight up a weird way to ask her? I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that literally.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.