[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My moms job is counseling women about to die of breast cancer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o3oe1crEqK1taycy1o1_1280.jpg (332KB, 1280x1553px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3oe1crEqK1taycy1o1_1280.jpg
332KB, 1280x1553px
My moms job is counseling women about to die of breast cancer. Lately its been taking a toll on her, especially since one of her patients, a beautiful 27 year old passed away. How do I convince her to quit and get an easier job?
>>
She's a social worker?
>>
She's a social worker?
>>
She's a social worker?
>>
She's worker a social!
>>
Is she social worker?
>>
>>17430700
what job could be easier than talking to people?
>>
>>17432455
One where the people you're talking to aren't dying, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>17432455
>what job could be easier than talking to people?
It isn't difficult work, per se, but it is EXTREMELY taxing on the psyche. How could it not be? It's the only form of mental healthcare where suicide can be considered a positive outcome, and that fucks with a person's head, it does.
>>
>>17430700
Suggest that she see a therapist at least once a month. Someone with who she can share private details of her life. Let her know that therapists aren't just for mentally ill people--they're for everyone. Everyone can benefit from having an objective party to talk to. Especially since she comes from a similar line of work. A therapist will know a lot about what your mom's work entails, and what to say to her to help her work through any hard times.
>>
>>17432462
>you autistic fuck.
Now that you mention it, many autistic people would actually find jobs that involve talking to people quite difficult.

If anything, the post you're responding to pretty much rules out autism in the person who made it. Asshole, yes. Autistic, no.
>>
>>17432837
>Suggest that she see a therapist at least once a month. Someone with who she can share private details of her life. Let her know that therapists aren't just for mentally ill people--they're for everyone.
In fact, most mental health professionals -two thirds if not even more- have therapists of their own.

Which may mean that OP's mother already sees one. Tough to tell.
>>
>>17432455
You are a dumb cunt
>>
>>17430700
I guess the job would be easy if your mother was an selfish unsympathetic person like me
>>
This is advanced autism
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.