[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a woman I have met twice. I am really crushing on her,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: masie fixed.jpg (145KB, 495x1072px) Image search: [Google]
masie fixed.jpg
145KB, 495x1072px
There is a woman I have met twice. I am really crushing on her, but i don't think i will actually meet her again even though she lives in the same town, since we met through a unique work issue. We didn't have any major conversation but there was some back and forth laughter, I think she at least finds me attractive, and i know she's single.

Would it be weird to add her on facebook and ask her to go out to dinner with me? I would really prefer to meet her a few more times and ask her in real life, but i just don't think it's going to happen.

So is it acceptable to do such a thing? Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17430657
No, it would not be weird
Yes, it would be acceptable
Especially since Facebook friendship can be (and usually is) based off of the smallest connections but still provides a solid means of communication
Go for it, OP
>>
>>17430671
Hmm alright, any tips on how to ask or what to say.
>>
>>17430759
Well, I don't know your or her age (whether or not asking to hang out would seem weird, wording-wise etc.) but it shouldn't feel formal at first, you want to see her a few more times, effectively ask if she wants to hang out with you sometime or go out somewhere with you. Doesn't necessarily have to be dinner either.
>>
>>17430801
I'm 24, she seems early 20s, don't know to be honest she's Asian and could be a lot older, they tend to look young i've found. That sounds decent, theres a lot of museums here so maybe that. I'm just worried about being rejected
>>
>>17430811
It's a fair worry
But the worry will always remain unless you do something about it/try or ask.
You said it yourself, OP, you may not see her ever again so that leaves you in two spots: If you do message her and she rejects you, you won't see her again, no need to worry about awkwardness in person and whatnot. If you don't message her, the longer she doesn't see you between now and when/if you decide to message her will make things weirder.
Museums are cool and a good choice of place to go to
>>
>>17430841
Hmm we last met on tuesday, how long is too long.

I'm really worried about looking creepy.
>>
>>17430859
Now is probably still fine, any longer might be a little weird. I'm assuming you mean sending her a friend request
>>
>>17430868
request and then asking to meet up
>>
>>17430880
Sounds fine
Obviously don't immediately ask to meet up after she accepts your request though, talk a bit first if possible
>>
just do it
>>
no creepy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.