[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a very bizarre dream just now that my boyfriend was sexually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1454262351421.jpg (71KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1454262351421.jpg
71KB, 500x377px
I had a very bizarre dream just now that my boyfriend was sexually torturing me and I literally had a physical orgasm mid dream, and woke up from it.

He was yelling obscene things at me while tying me up and shoving a long thick rope down my throat. Then he made me open my mouth and pant like a dog while the rope hung out of my mouth. Right when that happened in my dream, I had the strongest orgasm ever.

Do girls really cum mid dream? I had literally no interest in any kind of sexual torture. Even after that dream I still do not, but the dream was so strange, like a nightmare. Why did I just orgasm in my sleep??
>>
How do you know you orgasmed?
>>
>>17430473
It's called a female wet dream, hun. Just roll with it.
>>
>>17430476
Because I know what an orgasm feels like?

There was a sudden building feeling in my clitoris, a release, then my vag spasmed for like 30 or 40 seconds along with euphoria throughout my body.

This isn't the first time I've cum, it's the first time I've cum while asleep tho.
>>
>>17430479
I meant, if you were asleep, how do you know you didn't just dream the orgasm?
>>
>>17430478
but why did I cum while dreaming of being tortured:/
>>
>>17430485
Because I woke up on the onset of the orgasm. But I was dreaming first. It was just like being woken up suddenly out of a dream.

But I was dreaming, then literally woke up cumming.
>>
>>17430487
It means jackshit. What do you want to hear? That you subconsciously want to get raped? Then what? Would that change anything? No. So let it be
>>
>>17430490
No i'm just confused
>>
>>17430489
Sounds neat. Well, i have woke uo screaming and crying, so i gueas it's absolutely possible to wake up cumming. Dreams are pretty real for your body. It was a sexual dream and your body reacted to it. Take that as a lesson that the mind is a powerfull tool when it comes to sexuality.
>>
>>17430494
Should i analize the dream for you or what?
>>
I think you're full of shit. Never in my life have I heard of anyone, male or female cumming from a dream.
>>
>>17430504
I am not lying at all. It's the weirdest shit and I am very confused.
>>
>>17430487
Closet masochist obviously.
Don't let your boyfriend find out or he'll start edging in that direction.
>>
>>17430507
How often do you masturbate? If I don't masturbate once every 4 or 5 days the same thing happens to me.
>>
>>17430504
"I've never heard of X" doesn't mean "X doesn't exist" dumbass"

>>17430507
I believe you anon. Male here, but that happened to me a few times, and these orgasms were a LOT stronger that what I experience awake.
Don't think too much about it, it just happens!
>>
>>17430499
K

The dog has two main questions. Am i reliable? And what do i love unconditionally?

It's in relation to the rest of your dream a symbol for archaic male sexuality. The need to subordinate. It's about leaving behind any inhibitions. Especially sexual inhibitions (dogs fuck whenever, wherever). It's about drive and instinct.
Basically, you are stuck up and need to relax a bit.

The rope's main question is what do i want to connect or controle?
It's a strong symbol of emotional and sexual dependencie. Dependencie so strong it's scaring you.
It's a warning sign.
Basically, you should think about how balanced and healthy your relationship is. Seems there's some powerplay at work.

Now gtfo
>>
>>17430515
Maybe once or twice a week, more or less, it depends.

>>17430514
We do light stuff, just basic male dominance in the bedroom and some sub/dom roleplay, but still really vanilla. Nothing to the caliber of my dream. I've been watch a clockwork orange a lot recently. I think it influenced my dream.

>>17430504
http://fusion.net/story/152129/sleep-orgasms-are-real/ Says it's real.
>>
>>17430528
Ok, well. If it happened once it may happen again. But you probably realize that by now. This is the first time so don't look to much into it. If it keeps happening either try spicing things up in the bed room or masturbate more.

Get the energy out basically.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.