[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to find a job you enjoy? It seems like every job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sunset sunrise.jpg (111KB, 765x1044px) Image search: [Google]
sunset sunrise.jpg
111KB, 765x1044px
Is it possible to find a job you enjoy? It seems like every job has its own shitty aspects and a lot of them are no longer enjoyable thanks to factors such as workplace politics and a shitty boss.
>>
I enjoyed being a waiter except for the management and owners being kind of fucking dicks. Giving people milkshakes and hamburgers was fun. They were good ones too, served up by cooks. It was a nice setting.

There will always be some aspects you don't like. The poor management was the part I didn't like.
>>
>>17430220
Being a waiter can be enjoyable?
>>
depends if it feels like work or not.
>>
How to find a job that suits you

>see your interests
>whatever the fuck it is, people have made a job out of it so that you can enjoy it
>start from here
>>
>>17430213
>>17430220
I'm a waiter also, well waitress, and i can confirm that this job is actually fun. Lots of interaction, laughs, get to put smiles on faces, get to go home with cash in your pocket every day. Very fun.
>>
>>17430371
Isnt all work work?
>>
>>17430413
Not if you enjoy it
>>
File: 139691181993.jpg (54KB, 508x512px) Image search: [Google]
139691181993.jpg
54KB, 508x512px
>>17430213
>Is it possible to find a job you enjoy?

only if you don't mind doing it for
f
r
e
e
>>
>>17430213
Depends of what you like
>Inb4 the only things I enjoy are videogames and wanking and anything that isnt those two things is torture
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.