[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys how do I ask my mom to drive me to a sex store so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1464916823899.jpg (39KB, 450x458px) Image search: [Google]
1464916823899.jpg
39KB, 450x458px
Alright guys how do I ask my mom to drive me to a sex store so I can buy a dildo?

Exactly a year ago she told me she'd be more than happy to buy me one, but back then I was completely embarrassed and I told her no, but I feel differently about it now.

In what way can I bring this up to her without pissing her off? She's very volatile, but was understanding when she offered.
>>
>>17430051
just buy it online
http://www.adameve.com/
>>
>>17430052
I would but I just turned 18 at the beginning of this year and I don't have a bank account just yet. I do have a lot of cash from doing stuff around my neighborhood
>>
>>17430051
Ask her for a gift card.
>>
>>17430062
so get a bank account, now that you're 18 you don't need your parents permission to do it and its really something you should have

just take some of your cash, walk into a bank and say you'd like to open a checking account, and then deposit that cash into it. Most banks have free checking accounts with no minimum balance, but just do a little research to make sure beforehand.

they'll give you a debit card when you open an account and you can use it to make whatever purchases online you want

oh and btw, you should really learn to drive as well
>>
>>17430062
Since when do you have to be 18 to have a bank account. Shouldnt you also be old enough to drive?
>>
>>17430120
atleast in the US a minor is only allowed to set up a joint account with their guardian
>>
>>17430131
>muh freedom
>>
>>17430051
"Mom I need a dildo drive me to store please"

Is it really that hard? If it's that embarrassing maybe ask your dad or brother or grandpa? Men don't have those hang ups.
>>
>>17430137
>muh wannabe 4chan witty feigned elitism
>>
Wtf? Thete are trains and busses, you know? And you have legs... If your mom is up for driving you to the store, she most likely is also up for letting you buy something online and uae het credit card. Btw, it sounds like your mom has really fucked up at making you an independent individual. At your age, i have lived on my own since 2 years already. Get a grip
>>
>>17430144
>triggered the americuck
>>
>>17430147
There are no buses here I live in a small town. I can't walk becayse I also live in Texas and the last time I walked somewhere in the middle of summer I had to call someone to pick me up because I almost blacked out.
>Get a grip
I have the luxury of parents who love and care for me
>>
>>17430051
order one from bad dragon
>>
>>17430093
Yeah I would've gotten all of this done if she didn't just graduate from nursing school.
>>
File: 1467209737023.jpg (69KB, 700x505px) Image search: [Google]
1467209737023.jpg
69KB, 700x505px
>>17430051
Just get a boyfriend you massive slut.
>>
>>17430051
Buy a fucking pre-paid credit card.

If you have an excuse for that, get your mom to get you one and give her the cash to fill it up with.

Order your plastic penis online with discreet shipping.
>>
>>17431320
I have one but I'm not asking him to buy me shit. He gets native american money every month and I don't want him to think I'm with him just for that
>>
>>17431295
Doesn't sound like much of a luxury to me, you live in a small town where you have to drive everywhere, but you don't even know how.
>>
>>17431353
My idea was for you to use his dick instead of a dildo, I'm surprised that you misinyerpreted my comment. Does he have a small dick or something.
>>
>>17430062

Well you're 18 now, make a fucking bank account. I had when when I was 14 as a joint under my dad's, and even had a few thousand in a Roth IRA when I was 15. take some initiative. Stop using excuses
>>
>>17431407
No we just don't get that chance very often now

>>17431363
My parents provide well for me
>>
>>17431527
>My parents provide well for me
Materially perhaps, but they clearly have not prepared you well to be a fully functional member of society. You don't wish to be a child forever, do you? Start by learning how to drive, ask your mother if she can help you.
>>
>>17430051
Split a bottle of wine with her one night (make sure you've helped out with the chores so she is relaxed). Penetrative sex toys can be a sensitive subject, so it's also best to do this when only you and her are in the home for the night.

Set a proper mood for the discussion with some candles, mellow music, and maybe some flowers.

Once you've finished the bottle, place your hand on her knee and tell her you have some concerns about how she's been dressing lately. Slowly move your hand upwards inside her thigh as your saying this, and maintain eye contact, so she knows you're serious and not just being snarky.

Hopefully this will all relax her enough to be open minded about taking you to the dildo store.
>>
>>17431579
This made me laugh thanks anon

>>17431545
Yeah she takes her test next Monday so well figure everything out then
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.