[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last night my gf asked me how big of a number is too big of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1467431979856.png (795KB, 768x463px) Image search: [Google]
1467431979856.png
795KB, 768x463px
last night my gf asked me how big of a number is too big of a number, like at what point in my mind does a girl become a slut and undateable because of the # of partners

I never asked her number of partners before we started dating, so I just said the first number the came to my mind. Seven. I thought that was a pretty liberal number, but fairly realistic as well. My number is only 4.

She started crying, and when I tried to ask her what was wrong she said nothing and went and slept on the couch.

Now she is being a total bitch to me lately, so obviously it bugged her, except I know she hasn't slept with more than 7 guys, she's only had 3 boyfriends, so why is she so upset?
>>
File: The-Room.jpg (100KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
The-Room.jpg
100KB, 640x359px
> I know she hasn't slept with more than 7 guys, she's only had 3 boyfriends
>>
>>17429753
I have bad news for you anon.

She's fucked more than 7 guys. Probably just hookups when she wasn't dating them.

I can assure you that. Without a doubt.
>>
>>17429753
>gf asks you leading question
>you answer honestly
>gets upset and doesn't speak
Yeah its time to break it off OP

Also
>3 bfs means she's only slept with 3 dudes
Gave me a hearty chuckle, thanks.
>>
Most girls ive fucked or been in a relationship have had ludicrous amounts of sexual partners. Or so they say.

Women are worse than men for casual sex. But they dont like admitting it for the reason youve stated. It makes them sound like a slut
>>
>>17429765

I don't know man I assumed that too but she really doesn't come off as the hookup type to me. It took me months before we had sex.

>>17429768

I don't know what she expected.

>Gave me a hearty chuckle, thanks.

Well that is what she told me, I guess she is a liar? That sucks.
>>
>>17429769
Then maybe they shouldn't be sluts
>>
>>17429774
If the girl isn't a hyper-religious bible thumper, she's the hookup type. Trust me.

They only tell their girl friends about it.
>>
>last night my gf asked me how big of a number is too big of a number

without context this made me spit out my drink from laughing
>>
>>17429753

She's probably slept with at least double the amount she is telling you. Get over it you insecure fag.
>>
If youve ever seen the movie Clerks by Kevin Smith you would know the golden number is 37 blowjobs or 11 fucks
>>
>>17429866
OP never said he had a problem with dating his gf knowing that she was a slut, his problem is that his gf is mad that she failed her own shit test
>>
>>17429753
You should have left her shit in front of her on the couch with a note that says "good luck."
>>
>>17429866
>Get over it you insecure fag.
lmao
>>
Whatever number the guy says, its lower.
whatever number the girl says, its higher.
>>
File: 1450877235994.jpg (4KB, 125x125px)
1450877235994.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>mfw other men cockblock themselves with imaginary dicks.

I'll bag it up if I think she's a slut. I'll nut in her mouth, pussy and ass and make her a slut if she's not.
>>
>>17429778
Maybe you should get more pussy
>>
>>17429753
>last night my gf asked me how big of a number is too big of a number, like at what point in my mind does a girl become a slut and undateable because of the # of partners
Only right answer: no girl is undateable and she's wonderful as she is no matter how many guys she has slept with.

I'm really sorry for you OP, you fell for a lead-in question. I don't know how to fix that up, except maybe let her cool down a bit more before bringing it up as a topic of conversation?
>>
>>17429753
You know where you fucked up? Answering that question. I say less history more mystery. Don't bring up exs, sexual encounters, or anything else that could fuck you up and your problems with dicks of the past.
>>
File: 1470384290426.png (17KB, 564x676px)
1470384290426.png
17KB, 564x676px
>>17430076
>no girl is undateable and she's wonderful as she is no matter how many guys she has slept with.
>>
>>17430124
It wasn't meant to be sincere, just to leave no place to wrong answers. The question is double-edged too and isn't well intended.
>>
>>17429774
She's not a liar. She just didn't tell you everything. Have you asked her how many guys she has had sex with? No? Well then... She told you about the 3 serious relationships she has had. That doesn't automatically mean she has only slept with 3 guys. But yeah, she sounds pretty idiotic to ask you that and then give you the "nothing's wrong" shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.