[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something super disgusting and abhorrent . The worst part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1463620486089.jpg (42KB, 878x905px) Image search: [Google]
1463620486089.jpg
42KB, 878x905px
I did something super disgusting and abhorrent . The worst part is a I think my friend noticed. If he tells others I'm fucked. What do I do? I tired pretending like nothing happened but it's not working.
>>
>>17429596
Deny to the end.
Also, tell us what happened. This is annonymous.
>>
What did you do? It might not be as big a deal as you think it is.
>>
>>17429610
>>17429607
It's bad..so we were at a park helping kindergarteners do some activity for school. At one point It was my friend, two children and I near the edge if the park helping them with a scavenger hunt. I dont want to say why but I was kinda rubbing my penis with my hand that was in my pocket. I really didn't mean for anyone to notice and I immediately regretted it.
>>
>>17429618
>I dont want to say why
Say it anyways. Why were you rubbing yourself around kindergarteners?
>>
File: traffic_cop.jpg (13KB, 275x371px) Image search: [Google]
traffic_cop.jpg
13KB, 275x371px
>>17429618

Tell us more. We're all friends here.
>>
>>17429626
Idk. It sounds wrong I dont want to say it.
>>
File: Ignore_Me.jpg (26KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
Ignore_Me.jpg
26KB, 600x712px
>>17429631

Say it OP. I'm enjoying your witty banter. We all are.
>>
>>17429596
so for you, that goes in the vault of things you should never ever ever mention to anyone or think about again.

A. Quit your job for unrelated reasons

B. try to save face and act normal, and never speak of this again.
>>
>>17429650
Its not a job
>>
>>17429618
So far it's just sounding like you're implying that you were attracted a kindergartener. If not so, say why else then.
>>
Did your friend come up to you and confront you about you doing this?
>>
>>17429659
Well I mean you aren't wrong.
>>
How the fuck could he even tell?
>>
>>17429671
I had a massive erection
>>
>>17429669

I think OP should tell us his name, Address and all known associates.Just to help us better visualise this story.
>>
>>17429674
Is the first time that this happens?
You seem to realize the wrong of this situation dont you?
>>
>>17429674
Your friend has every right to be upset with you. That's werid man
>>
>>17429674
You couldn't just play it off as random wood?
>>
Well, first off, it's not your fault for being attracted to little girls. What WOULD be your fault is if you didn't seek help for this. It's not your fault, you're just mentally damaged and need to seek a professional to help you with this issue.

Now as for what's going on, deny it. Say you had a rash from a one night stand. Embarrassing situations are much easier to deal with then being thought of as a pedo. Again, get help, man. You have a problem and it isn't your fault, but not fixing it is.
>>
I'm attracted to women but I don't masturbate in public when I see women. Get some self control
>>
Keep doing it anon. Fuck your friend. He doesn't understand you and you know what you like.

Find friends who approve of your lifestyle.
>>
File: tumblr_lmy6w4Su9x1qj1jzzo1_400.png (137KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmy6w4Su9x1qj1jzzo1_400.png
137KB, 400x392px
>>17429697

Yeah, this guy gets it!

We need more folks like you. :^)
>>
File: jeff_start_the_van.jpg (49KB, 640x435px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_start_the_van.jpg
49KB, 640x435px
>>17429618
>>
for those hwo dont know, this anon posts several times a week pretending to be a pedo getting into shenanigans
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.