[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. First time posting here so I'm not sure how this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
Hey guys. First time posting here so I'm not sure how this works. Take it easy on me I guess.

Alright, so a year ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 6 years. I was developing a depression, and when I told her about it (and that I was seeing a psychiatrist), she said it was fine and that we'd get through this together. I felt really thankful for that, but... About a week or two later, I find out she cheats on me. Tried to confront her about it, she broke up and said "You're not the same person I used to know, it's like you don't love me anymore". I felt really bad about it, but thought maybe she was just a bitch. Hurt a lot, but it was her fault, not mine.

One year after, I am still constantly thinking about her, about what happened, and I don't know what to do. On one hand I don't want to even look at her, on another hand I still love her and miss her a lot. What do I do?
>>
>>17429543
don't use a name or yo'll get chased out of 4chan in matter of seconds.
You'll find someone like her sooner or later, and maybe then it will work out. Give yourself time. I still think about my first boyfriend (we were tgether for 4 years) and regret the breakup, but the life goes on.
>>
>>17429548
oh sorry, didn't know about that name thingy.

It feels like she was the one and that I don't want anyone else, but on the other hand it feels like what she did was unforgivable.
>>
>>17429548
God I hope your name isn't Michelle
>>
>>17429543

she was a total douche

dont be a beta and go back to her
>>
She cheated on you when you were vulnerable and needed her most. She doesn't deserve a space in your mind. Find someone better. If not a new lover, then at least a friend who will treat you better and distract you.

Don't feel bad about being depressed. Thats not your fault. And she said she was going to help you through it but didn't. Seriously fuck that hoe. Weak.

Start the moving on process by fixing that depression of yours so that you can at least be somewhat happy with your life. Then go from there.
>>
>>17429647
I do have a bunch of friends who are cool, but it feels like even though we have a great time together, at the end of the day everyone goes home and be with someone else and I'm left all alone. And it feels pretty awful to not feel special to anyone, I guess
>>
Never get back together with an ex. They are an ex for a reason; conflicting ideas. It will never work out. Just move on.
>>
>>17429837
I'm not sure if this makes any sense or not, but I find it the hardest to forgive myself for my mistakes than to forgive her for what she did to me. I'm very ashamed of it and I don't have the courage to tell anyone about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.