[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fetlife any good if you live in a poorly populated area? Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (96KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 500x584px
Is fetlife any good if you live in a poorly populated area? Should one expect more or less people than on OkCupid, are there SJWs?
>>
>>17429535

Less people, more chance of casual encounters.
>>
>>17429545
I need to find a romantic partner and I'm too much of a weird shit alpabet soup for normal dating sites.

Now what?
>>
>>17429549

Download tinder for your phone aswell as the OK cupid app. Put up some pics of you doing outdoorsy/social stuff I.e. hiking, at a bar, canoeing, etc. Look happy.

Put in your bio some variation of Adventurous, like to travel and work out, tired of hookups, looking for nice girl, commitment, etc etc and you're golden.
>>
>>17429576
I'm looking for a fat guy into transsexuals who's ok with no penetrative sex at all not to mention a myraid of relatively obscure fetishes.

And getting drunk playing scrabble.
>>
>>17429587

That sounds kind of like me desu. Not that fat though. :( what country you in?
>>
>>17429594
Finland. And I'm not gonna move out of here for a man again, unless you're prepared to financially support me for the rest of your life.
>>
>>17429594
Also, am I allowed to fatten you up? That would be hot.
>>
>>17429600

Nope. I'm not a neckbeard virgin kek. I wouldn't pay or move halfway around the world for anyone... unless I was in love... again. That stupid thing that has led to so many awful decisions. Good luck with your search. OK is a safe bet as far as I know but it's not exclusive you can go on both. Fetlife will be able to connect you with more groups though that cater to you and even possibly weekly meet ups nearby. Most of them are friendly get together things. Nothing weird.
>>
>>17429619
Are these more common than LGBT activities? If my town doesn't have a "gay community", what are the odds of having fetish stuff?
>>
>>17429640

It's alot more common than you'd think. I was honestly surprised. You'll be too. It's not a topic people talk about in public so people just don't know about it. The events I went to were held in a pub. There were twenty people sitting around a reserved table. All of us fetishists discussing our passion. People ranging from nurses and doctors to engineers and architects and none of the other patrons in the bar had any idea. It could be happening right under your nose and you wouldn't know.
>>
>>17429658
>>17429658
So what are my odds of finding a boyfriend from one of them?
>>
>>17429665

A bit higher really as from joining any moderate sized club. With fetlife you have the added bonus of seeing hot pics of everyone else in the group which ramps up the sexual tension though. So a bit higher than if you were to say go to a yoga class each week ha. And Thats without factoring in the fetsite aspect of it.
>>
>>17429665

I'd say give it a go. You're better doing it than not. You may have to travel a little bit if you're really far out of the way but Finland is quite known for its progressive views on bdsm so I'd imagine there's more than a couple of people online near you.
>>
>>17429700
I don't even want bdsm, it's just that nobody in his right mind will hug me.
>>
>>17429715

That's slightly assuming. Id just say you havent put enough into trying yet due to low confidence. You sound nice enough. Download tinder (or grindr.) Try out FL or OKc. Look for LGBT clubs or other clubs around you that interest you and if you have in issue with anxiety or people head over to /soc/
>>
>>17429735
If I got zero real matches on grindr, what are my odds in /soc/?

What do they even do there?
>>
>went on fetlife looking for some shit cause i was horny as fuck
>every dominatrix is some fat blue haired sjw retard

stay away
>>
>>17430757
What if I just want a hug?

I hate myself so much I can't breathe sometimes. What now?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.