[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of stuff should I be doing for a woman who enjoys rough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

What kind of stuff should I be doing for a woman who enjoys rough sex? I just started dating a chick who's a sub into biting, spanking, pinching, pain, etc. Other than biting and rough fucking I've never really done the physical dom thing.

I'm used to taking control in the bedroom, but usually in a mental way like control play, embarrassment, teasing, dirty talk, etc. Like tying a girl up and teasing her until she pisses herself. This woman isn't into any of that stuff so I gotta take another approach.
>>
some months ago I remember there was a thread where OP's gf asked him if he wanted to have rough sex with her, he said OK but didn't really know what he was supposed to do so when they started having sex he punched her in the gut at full force and she freaked out and ran off while calling him an asshole.

had a good laugh at that one
>>
Interested in that too. Girlfriend wants me to be rough but not in a way that causes her pain. Mild butt slapping is okay though
>>
Grab her by the throat, tits, ass while fucking. Put a finger or two in her mouth, play with her asshole. Hold her legs or arms firmly. Never ask anything, just do it or tell her orders.
You can talk about it later but never during.
I use tape to hold her limbs, the kind of tape that sticks only on it self. The normal one for the mouth.
Enjoy.
Ask anything.
>>
OP here. She's not into restraints or choking. She likes being manhandled and a little pain.

One thing I'm not really cool with is I think she'd like her face slapped. I could beat on her ass all day long but I don't slap girls in the face unless I'm too angry to fuck them.
>>
>>17429472
>>17429472
it can also be the opposite if you like it, i like being sub and be slapped and held down while my gf ride me, the golden rule is that it shouldnt be sweet, lots of dirty talk and manacles if you like them
>>
>>17429472
Rough sex is a code for primitive sex.
Be like a caveman, act as if you weren't a civilized male, you are now a hungry beast and she is the main meal. Hold her strongly close to you and don't let her go until you have finished.

Rough sex is not about speed or strength, it's about dominance, about power: simple things as covering her eyes while you touch her can do wonders, the point is that she wants to feel vulnerable with you.
Try improving your non-verbal communication out of the bedroom too. Try holding her from behind when you see her or just stablishing eye contact and not saying a word as you leave her there.

Finally control her senses, we have 5 senses anon, we have to used all 5 of them in sex, candles are good to create atmosphere but their main objective is to stimulate her senses.

Stimulate her by different patterns, kissing strongly and then softly, using your hands all around her back and slowly down.

She wants you to treat her as your toy, use her wisely.

And don't forget about the aftercare, stay with her after the rough sex, sometimes people just move on, but this is important, to bond after this experience will differentiate it from anything else. After the dopamine rush from sex she needs oxytocyn from bonding and just laying down with you.
>>
>>17430579
go ahead and smack her face it gets real easy real quick
>>
>>17431530
How do I smack a cute chubby Asian in the face?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.