[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>found a document at work >it's a satirical bunch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>found a document at work
>it's a satirical bunch of shit-talk about how negative the navy is compared to the air force

>"Delegating is a sign of weakness. If you want it done right, do it yourself."
>"If you are not worrying about work, you must not be very committed. We will find someone who is."
>"Shut your cabin door and lock it from the inside so that no one will distract you. They are just trying to reduce your productivity."
>"If you think something is dragging you down, suppress those thoughts. Drink more coffee."
>"Always attempt to do everything. You ARE responsible for it all. Perhaps you have not read thoroughly your job description."
>"Never say no to anything. It shows weakness. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do at midnight"
>"If you find yourself relaxed and your mind wandering, you are probably having a detrimental effect on [project progression]."
>"Stop thinking about your own problems. If your values change, [we] will [call you] and let you know."
Are these things supposed to be mistakes or bad or whatever? I don't feel they are. I identify with them very well. Is that why I'm unhappy? I feel like not acting this way would hurt all aspects of my life, and that I already did is the only reason my bosses have ever called me a good sailor. And at the same time, even when I don't believe that all things are my responsibility and that it's my responsibility to be perfect, everyone else makes it my responsibility.
>>
>>17429435

You can always request a career change in the armed forces. It's quite simple if you're currently serving and some special forces even require that you have served in a different branch.

Your experience in multiple roles could be valuable for career progression but more importantly it could mean you will be happy with your life.

Think carefully on it as it's not something to do on a whim.
>>
File: 00171979.0001.gif (10KB, 70x88px) Image search: [Google]
00171979.0001.gif
10KB, 70x88px
>>17429492
you have missed the point entirely and only reinforced my thinking that nothing can be left to a subordinate, I have to do everything myself, and yet, everything I do is automagically wrong
>>
I don't understand what you're asking, can you put it another way?
>>
>>17429507
are the concepts greentexted incorrect
>>
>>17429497

I apologise but you said you were unhappy. You weren't very clear with your question or explanation as it seems to be written in an odd syntax or missing some verbs every few lines or so.
>>
File: $_27.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
$_27.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>17429532
Explain your comprehension issue, then, instead of talking shit.
>>
>>17429519
yeah, they're overly cynical

whoever wrote them was attempting dark humor but forgot the humor part
>>
>>17429534

Go fuck yourself then. I was being polite. I wasn't the only that couldn't understand your gibberish. See >>17429507.

Sort your own problem out.
>>
>>17429541
>whoever wrote them was attempting dark humor but forgot the humor part
It's not intended as humor, it's intended to talk a ton of shit about navy culture in the hopes of making it more "positive".

>>17429551
>Are these [greentexted items(phrases with a > preceeding them, rendered in green as per 4chan's styling)] supposed to be mistakes or bad or whatever?
What's so hard to understand about that question?
>>
>>17429435
>Delegating is a sign of weakness. If you want it done right, do it yourself.

Crap.
In higher up positions, there's one rule: "If I have to do the work, I'm not doing my job."
>>
I do think that they aren't completely true. There's some grey zone, sure. But if you truly live by those rules you will end up a bitter, lonely, hard, burned out and humorles being.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.