[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you ever forgive a cheater? Your spouse? Do you believe couples

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 5

File: ZUDWsPf.jpg (107KB, 736x1177px) Image search: [Google]
ZUDWsPf.jpg
107KB, 736x1177px
Can you ever forgive a cheater? Your spouse? Do you believe couples therapy works? Figure out the root of the problem? Can a relationship ever be fixed?
>>
>>17429269
nearly impossible and only time I've seen a couple tough it out was because they had small children. The wife cheated and when you were around them it was clear he was not the same guy as he was before. He was faking it best he could, the humiliation had to be like a stone on his chest.
>>
If both people genuinely want to stay together and can forgive, then sure.

It's a steep uphill battle, though.
>>
>>17429269
usually the cheater doesn't have the patience required to allow the betrayed partner time to work through it. They want it swept under the rug and move on as if nothing ever happened and get angry at them for making them feel bad.
>>
>>17429269
>Can you ever forgive a cheater?
sure if you have a cuckold fetish
>>
>>17429269
>Figure out the root of the problem?
The root of the problem is the cheater is selfish and not committed and willing to betray the person closest to them. Nothing to figure out. Now if you want to pay good money to have a marriage counselor shift blame to the injured party go ahead
>>
>>17429286
We have three kids involved. My stepdaughter that I love, our son, and our baby girl that I DNA tested today... On Monday when I dropped off my son at our apartment I walked in the the guy she cheated on was there... Sitting on my couch. According to her he was picking up his daughter(little girl that was staying over for the night) it was 8am and the dude was wearing my shorts. I confronted her and left. I told her I would not help out with rent or bills anymore. She realized how serious and fucked she would be. Then she called me asking me to work things out and go to therapy together.... I still love her with all my heart.
>>
>>17429311
>I told her I would not help out with rent or bills anymore
>Then she called me asking me to work things out and go to therapy together.... I still love her with all my heart.

Is this a bait post or are you really a willing cuckold?
>>
7 years ago I would have said yes. Today I would say no, fuck no. Never.
>>
Personally I wouldn't, but it's not impossible. Figure out the following situation:

>Couple, 14 years married
>As of the last 2 years, wife has been sexually uninteresting
>Husband tries to bring the topic up
>Wife doesn't seem to care
>Husband tries and tries to no avail
>Suddenly he gets a one night fling, his sexual energy is so pent up he cannot reasonably control himself

Wife has two ways of action

>"omg you fucking cheater! I want the divorce now!"
>Wife realizes she hasn't been paying attention to his needs and tries to do her best to fix the situation, or risk losing him

Sometimes, both are at a fault from cheating. You really gotta take a step back and look at the big picture to figure out what triggered the cheating action - most of the time, for both men and women, it doesn't come out of nowhere.
>>
>>17429318
I'm hear for advise. I know I shouldn't fall for her games. But I'm worried she will lose the apartment and my kids will be homeless. If DNA test for baby comes out negative I'm walking away with my son. If it's positive I need to rethink my strategy
>>
>>17429323
According to her friend she believes it's a self esteem issue. We've been together for 6 years and married for 2 out of those years. Don't get me wrong, I see women very attractive but I just let my imagination take over. I dont act on those feelings. She also complaints that when we got married she didn't get the reception she wanted, pictures,ring, or a dress. We got married by someone in court. I told her that we could of saved money and had a church reception, she believes in God and all but I don't but that wouldn't have matter to me because i would do it but for her.
>>
>>17429322
Care to share?
>>
>>17429341
Beware of her friend, she's only out to help your wife and not you.
>>
>>17429323
>cannot reasonably control himself
bullshit he's not a bull for stud. Taking this line of thought, let's say the husband was in an accident and couldn't perform, is it ok for the wife to fuck the pool boy because she cannot reasonably control herself
>>
>>17429341
I get the feeling you want people to tell you to stat with her and that's all you are gonna listen to.
See
>>17429305
>>
>>17429361
Well her friend disagrees with a lot. She took me to buy the DNA test today. She also believes what she did was 100 wrong. I told her that I think it wasn't the first time she's had someone there when I'm not home and her friend stated if that was the case she would walk away from my wife.
>>
>>17429324
if you are in the US you will be paying for those children assuring her of the apartment and if she loses it then you take the kids. I suggest you speak to an attorney now and have a plan A and B. Even if you stay and both children are yours first chance she gets she will be on the town again and probably with the same guy.
>>
>>17429373
Fuck her friend, she wants your D and it's the only way you'll ever be able to forgive your wife. Show that cunt who's the boss of this relationship!
>>
>>17429367
I want advice from people that gone through this to tell me their opinion. If it worked for them or not
>>
>>17429341
Bullshit and double bullshit you had to hear the excuse from her friend. Bottom line she is not committed to the marriage and has proven it.
>>
>>17429377
If DNA comes out negative baby is the only proof I have of infidelity which will help me from giving her alimony. Now for my son yeah I guess I'd have no choice but pay for support.
>>
>>17429365
No, your example doesn't fit. Your example is clearly a case of the wife being a massive whore, who probably suffers of low self esteem. Did you not read? I was talking of an issue that took years to develop, where the husband did all he possibly could before falling for it.
>>
>>17429385
I tried everything, everything. I recall we had the rules stuck to the refrigerator suggested by our marriage counselor whenever there was conflict. It worked for three weeks and she got angry and slammed the refrigerator door on my head. Oh, she was fucking her boss the whole time and telling me I was crazy.
>>
>>17429390
OP I hired a private investigator after I spoke with an attorney and we came up with a plan. My attorney made me promise to go through with the divorce and not let up or fall for her lies. I had everything I needed from the private investigator within 3 days. Best 500 I ever spent. She believed I was stupid and that she was invisible, the photos proved she was an idiot and she was not invisible nor was the guy she was fucking
>>
>>17429436
I thought about a PI too. Do they go for that much usually?
>>
>>17429399
There is no justification for cheating. Now if you just cannot stand the person you are with or they cannot perform to your expectations have the decency to end the relationship. What is so hard about treating someone you say you love with respect instead of betrayal and humiliation.
>>
>>17429441
Dude, 500 is not much at all considering the alternatives.

lol fucking alimony. I get the concept of child support, but fucking alimony? You Americans are literally cucked by the gubment
>>
>>17429455
What if you don't say you love them?
>>
>>17429460
What I meant to say was that I thought they go for more than that. I was surprised for $500
>>
>>17429441
just check into it but whatever it cost it will be cheaper than what you would ultimately pay in alimony and it removes any mystery in your mind. Again, I urge you to speak to an attorney, most will consult with you for free and you pay if you want to proceed. Simply him sitting there in your shorts at 8 am tells you shit is going down. Oh and I would bet for sure this is not the first guy she's been fucking. Also if I were you I would stop talking to her friend about this and damn sure would never tell her if you hire an attorney and a PI. I realize it is cathartic to have someone to vent too but she is not the right one. If she really wants to help you she'll call you when she knows anything. Harden your heart OP
>>
>>17429463
Then why the fuck are you pretending and remaining in a relationship and playing house. Leave and then fuck whomever you want.
>>
Do you guys think it's a good idea for me to go back home and live in a different room? We just got this new place two months ago and I don't want my credit fucked. I make enough to live there alone, though I would have to work an extra day a week. She can't afford it on her own.good idea or bad? As long as ground rules are set and respected? My mom thinks she might kill me in my sleep or poison me.
>>
I tried to forgive my cheating gf on behalf of my mom's advice. Then she cheated on me again. You gotta be a real confident guy to not let that shit get in the way of the future. Also heard my 60 y/o mom brag to a friend on the phone about how she had an affair when she was 20 with a married man. This was in the 70s, girls have always been cunts
>>
>>17429585
lol fag
>>
>>17429269
Divorce with fault is still a thing, and adultery is the number one reason for it.
If the test comes out negative, she's screwed
>>
Could always pay someone to off her. That way you keep your place, get the kids, and don't have to pay anything in the divorce/alimony.
>>
Well next week I get the results. I'll be posting here whatever the results are. I'm not religious or do I believe, but if you guys do prey, do a rain dance, sacrifice a goat or wherever because I will need it.
>>
>>17429269
lol
>>
>>17429579
Talk to your landlord about what's going on and see what it will take to break the lease.
>>
File: you too.png (8KB, 499x225px) Image search: [Google]
you too.png
8KB, 499x225px
>>17429269
>tell at the time GF I'm getting fired
>I was actually getting promoted and the boss gave me time off while the guy I'm replacing relocates to his new awesome office
>wanted to surprise her so I started making breakfast while not letting her know that I was on a small two week break
>by the end of the first week she started getting home way later and noticeably drunk
>doesn't want to do shit together anymore
>I pretend to be looking for jobs on the newspaper and occasionally open quite a few craigslist tabs when she's walking by
>one time some dude walks up to my door and knocks
>"hey I'm looking for your sister"
>give him puzzled look, "you mean Amber? why would she send you here?"
>"no your other sister, Bethany"
>as loudly as possible say turning my head back "oh you're here for her stuff right? I'll pack everything up for her and you can take her SHIT!"
>fucking pissed as fuck she was cheating on me with this asshole
>Bethany is quickly walking right behind me calling me every insult she could think of relating to my unemployment
>still don't tell her shit and throw all of her clothing into a trash bag then hand it to her
>spend rest of the second week mad and sad until boss calls congratulating me on my promotion
>feel bittersweet but post pic related on facebook
>>
>>17430060
She's attempted to get in contact with me, even tried to talk to me at parties our friends hosted. Never took her back and have not looked back. This was the harshest cheating experience I've had and have learned that women don't want a man that won't make their lives easy for them.
>>
>>17430060
I hope that story is true only because it is so great. If that really did happen OP I'm sorry but be happy you found out what type of person she was before the relationship went anywhere towards marriage.
>>
>>17430060
Dude that's a gift. Got both a promotion and a shitty person out of your life.
>>
>>17430060
B a s e d
a
s
e
d

Suck a dick Bethany
>>
>>17429269

if my spouse/significant other cheated on me?

she better give good head, willing to try whatever i want and be WILLING everytime im horny

no

>i have a head ache
>not tonight im sore
>i had a long day

if she ever wants to get me to trust her she has to bend over the table counter and take it hatefuck style for a lengthy period

she also has to agree to basically have a gps on here at all times so i can monitor her cheating ass. And i have to KNOW that she will agree to this before i think about taking her ass back

Ill never share finances with her again. Seperate accounts

>Figure out the root of the problem? Can a relationship ever be fixed?

theres one cause- she/he is a cheating whore and got horny but wouldnt let their significant other satisfy them
tldr- She has to do everything in her power to BEG/EARN their way back into my good graces
>>
>>17430128
But she already did suck a dick
>>
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

You people should learn
>>
>>17429269
>Can you ever forgive

That a fundamental tenet to Christianity so of course Jews will scream from the ramparts that's it impossible to forgive anyone and once a scumbag always a scumbag.
>>
>>17430196
adultery is also a tenet of Christianity- you do it and you go to Hell
>>
I really don't know. It's easy to say one thing or another when it's an abstract idea, but it's completely different when you're in that position. I really don't believe anyone ITT would find it as easy of a decision as they're making it out to be.
>>
>>17429269
I don't know. I would try for sure.
It would take a lot of work, and knowing that my SO is truly sorry for what they did, and it would take time, but if I have a good reason to stay (as in - kids) I would give it a try.
>>
>>17430066
>Never took her back and have not looked back
Sometimes I feel like I would become extremely petty in these situations and just try to antagonize them.

I mean it's for the best you don't, but god damn.
>>
>>17429269
>Can you ever forgive a cheater? Your spouse?
It is possible, but it is extraordinarily difficult and painful, and it takes a long time. I do encourage it when possible, but it is not for everyone or every situation.

My big warning: forgive once if you wish, but never twice. That way lies madness. In fact, if you even think you might forgive a person twice, don't forgive them even once.

>Do you believe couples therapy works? Figure out the root of the problem? Can a relationship ever be fixed?
Sometimes. The big problem is that it requires wholehearted cooperation from both sides. And when there's been cheating, then at least one partner has just gotten a while heap of compelling evidence that the other partner isn't really interested in fixing things. Sometimes both partners, if both sides have been cheating.

This is what makes the repair process so difficult. You have to do something that literally Does Not Make Sense, KNOWING that it Does Not Make Sense. This barrier is almost impossible to overcome, and even if you do, not only is success not guaranteed, but you've got proof that the odds are very much against you.

If this all sounds like I'm telling you to kick reason to the curb and go beyond the impossible, that's because I am. Forgiving a cheater is a greater act of faith than most people ever accomplish, for you are choosing to believe in something, not merely unverifiable and unfalsifiable, but falsifiable with evidence against.

Why do it at all? Because when it works, the rewards are as epic as the deed itself. There simply are no relationships stronger than those that survive this (and I mean really survive: no repeat offenses, no getting all controlling, no opening of things, no tolerance for bullshit and no bullshit to tolerate).

But almost none survive. ALMOST, yes, but yours will not be one of them. You must realize this, and try anyway. Or else not try at all.

Is your partner worth that?
>>
>>17429579
you shouldn't have left in the first place. be smart here, make your plans and tell no one and put the bitch out
>>
>>17430222
it's hard a fuck but doable. I have three times with different cheaters. They cross the line I burn the bridge. What's funny is when they are shocked I meant what I said about cutting a cheater out of my life.
>>
Well you can *forgive* them, but I don't think you'll ever fully trust them again. And a relationship without trust is dead.
>>
>>17429269
That really depends. Let's say one spouse gives everything they can into a marriage and the other spouse cheats. The betrayed spouse sits there saying "what did I not give that you had to go out and get elsewhere???" In that case it would be hard for me to forgive.

But if one spouse doesn't put everything into a marriage, then they are partly at fault. For example a spouse comes home, basically isn't communicating with the other spouse, probably no sex either. That spouse has contributed to the problem and has to take a reconciling position.
>Your spouse?
My wife said she would NEVER tolerate cheating. Yet we're still together 11 years after I had an affair.
>Do you believe couples therapy works?
Yes. It works but only for so long. Take my wife... she's older and set in her ways, which boils down to being a know-it-all, bossy, always right type of person. Couselling helps her see she is that way and she makes an effort to change. However even counselling can't overcome years and years of ingrained behavior. So after many marriage counselling sessions, years later my wife is pretty much the way she was before counselling.
>Figure out the root of the problem?
Yes. You can figure out most problems but fixing them is the hard part.
>Can a relationship ever be fixed?
Some yes, some no. Sometimes you end up in a compromise situation.
>>
>>17429269

It can but it takes a LOT of work. Both people need to be "in it to win it" so to speak.

Is it worth it is the right question to ask. Are you happy? Does she make you happy? I read one of your posts about confronting your wife when you saw the dude on your couch with your shorts on...

Honestly, if i were you, I would get a divorce and get the FUCK out of that situation real fast. It seems like she has zero respect for you.

I'm sorry anon. I wish you all the best.
>>
When my girlfriend and I first got together 3 years ago she was cheating on me online. Having all sort of internet relationships with guys. Had all different social media accounts with different nicknames, and I was horrified when I found out.

But, the shit of it was, I didn't have actual proof. I just knew, and had some proof. So, I'd brought it up to her wanting to have a serious conversation. And, she baited me with all these bullshit lies, saying she shared the account with her friend. And, that her friend was talking to the guy, and yadda yadda. I didn't believe her, but I let it go for some reason at the time.

I shouldn't say let it go, what I mean is, I went ahead and started actually fucking around on her. Not with internet girls.

So, I'm getting my dick wet cheating on her, while she's masturbating online to some mexican fuck, and some musician fuck, and some weird old guy with kids fuck.

Eventually, I dive deeper, I remembered one of her emails to her accounts, and then used that email account to recover her other passwords to her other social media accounts and found exactly what I was looking for.

So, I break up with her that night. Making sure I mention I was cheating on her the whole time with a client from work. She had the deer in head lights look, and was speechless

It felt pretty good, but after that faded quickly I was left without an apology from her, or her at all acknowledging that she was the one that wronged me in the first place and brought all of this on her.

I don't know what happened along the road, but eventually she and I ended up being fuck buddies again. And, after awhile that led to us being back in a relationship again.

And, after that I caught her online, flirting and talking to some fucking faggot UK fuck. They had private emails for eachother, and everything else.

-
>>
>>17430060
Wow. It was kind of shitty to lie about getting fired but I think it turned out well in the long run for you.
>>
>>17430694
So, we break up again. This time it's more of the "How're you going to fuck this up again after all we just worked through" type of shit, because oh man. We cried it out when we first got back together.

But, she ended up not giving me back my nintendo and jumped state. Ended up getting herself stranded in Seattle or something because plans with her distant family fell through. And, that's when I called her breaking down about the whole situation.

I don't know how, or why but I convinced myself it wasn't that bad. They were only on private emails hiding their relationship from me (sarcasm implied.) But, I wanted to look past it, so I did. And, I picked her up from the airport when she came back to town.

It was an awkward hour + long drive. She cried a lot, and I was pretty distant honestly after she got back. But, I was willing to try it again for whatever reason.

So, anyway. I'm still very distant. I don't show her near the affection I used to. To be honest, we had a literally perfect relationship before all this cheating started, and it only happened because she was young and dumb.

But, it forever hurt our relationship. We're still together today, but 75% of the time, I hate kissing her, I only fuck her to get off, and we went from snuggling every night, to snuggling when she bitches we haven't snuggled enough and even then I just roll over and give her my back after awhile.

It's been a tough, long road. i'm still not sure if I'm entirely happy where I'm at. But, I know she's grown past that petty bullshit. But, I am still pretty sure she fucked my friend while we were broken up.

Cheating is hard, completely changed our relationship. But, I'm still trying to get over it all.
>>
>>17430702
Unfortunately your behavior will just encourage her to cheat again. I'm not saying that as a justification for her to cheat, but eventually the lack of REAL intimacy between the two of you will make her look elsewhere.

And once she's cheated, the next time is so much easier.

-A Cheater
>>
>>17430702
now wait a minute. after all you know you are still together. you are a fool sir and did almost all the work while all she supplied was a pussy
>>
>>17430824
>>17430839
The way I was looking at it, I don't think she ever cheated on my physically. Just mentally with those faggots on her computer.

And, I did actually physically cheat, and it damaged her. I don't think it hurt her as much as I was because mine was in revenge, and hers was unjustified.

But, I blame it on her being young, and she's grown up since then. It's coming back together slowly, but I'm sure as of right now she's not doing anything to hurt me behind my back.

And, as someone who has cheated myself, not only in this relationship.. It gets harder to continue to cheat on someone, for me anyway.
>>
I am in a long term relationship with a girl.
I met her when I was 20, I was a virgin.
We have been together for one year and I did never cheat on her.
But damn, I am a 21 year old male with only 1 sexual partner? I don't feel like leaving my current gf, but I want to try out other girls.
I don't think cheating would be something inherently bad thing, and yet I am not courageous enough to do it.
>>
Got cheated on by my highschool sweetheart while i was deployed. Had two girlfriends before her.

She told me she found someone better. Destroyed me. Conolately destroyed my self esteem. My pride, everything.

Got back home, she offers me another go, says she was wrong. I give it another shot because I'm still in love with her.

She later tells me I'm not good enough to be her boyfriend and I'm better off being her friend. I blocked her. Blocked her friends, blocked my friends who where friends with her. And haven't spoken to her since.

I will never date again. But in the bright side, I've fucked 20+ women in the 8 months since this happened. I've fucked other women in relationships, married women. Hell my fwb is married.

Women are all whores, who will leave you when things get hard. Fuck em.
>>
>>17430937
Girls have rougher hormonal cycles, but I know my mother, for instance, is an upstanding human being and would pull through thick and thin for my father. I've also known other such people; you kust need to be lucky.
>>
>>17430937

>Women are all whores, who will leave you when things get hard. Fuck em.

Maybe don't be so quick to judge people because of a personal experience you had with one. Because all kinds of people leave when shit gets hard, men and women. Doesn't mean every man and woman will or does, you bigot.
>>
>>17431002
>t. Male Feminist cuck

Divorce rates are over 50%
Women get 70% of divorces

Women cannot maintain relationships anymore. Maybe back in the day.
>>
>>17429269
Of course not.
>>
>>17431002
I had a girlfriend who was kind of childish but somehow manipulative through cries and sadness. One day I woke up and broke up with her. I imagine it was taxing to her but, eventually, she'll be doing to other people, the same way others will do to me.

Genders treat the others as objects for something. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>17431018
how long were you together? I literally dream about doing this exact thing.
>>
>>17431045
A year and a month. I wouldn't advise on that because she got kinda depressed and down for months. People told me that she could kill herself or something.
>she still can't see me and talk to me properly
>>
You can forgive them but you'd be pretty stupid to stay with them and expect them to not do it again. If someone has cheated once on anybody they will almost always have no problem cheating on you again or the next person.
>>
When you think of LEAVING over cheating...is it ANY kind of cheat or something severe like sex compared to just a kiss or even just words like you told them you loved them.
Couple years ago I kissed a couple times (not made out really just a bit of a peck) a woman outside my marriage..my wife never found out but to this day I regret it and it kills me inside .
>>
When you find out someone cheated on you, it's already too late. Shit people will always try and take advantage on fragile ones - such as people in this thread, and that's not an offense - for literally no reason. Men will brag about fucking thousands of girls and women will find a safe haven and then fuck everyone else.

It's life. Trust no one.
>>
Nope, never. And if I cheated and my girlfriend forgave me for it I wouldn't feel respected myself, so I would end the relationship anyway.
>>
>>17431080
At the beginning of all my relationships, I've had one conversation about cheating where I express that if you cheat on me, that means you are trading the relationship for the experience of cheating. I say to some people, that trade is worth it, and the choice is yours, but expect to deal with the outcome like an adult.

Never been cheated on in my life.
>>
File: 1470255401329.gif (730KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470255401329.gif
730KB, 200x200px
>>17431099
>mfw i've had that same conversation and she still cheated behind my back
>>
>>17431008
The 50% divorce is a meme, look it up.
>>
>>17431099
>Never been cheated on my life.
Wrong. They always cheated on you, but you never found out about it.
>>
The only way I could forgive my wife if she cheated on me would be if it was with another woman and she organized a threesome with the woman she cheated on me with. Also she would have to do a lot of spoiling me or else I'd be talking with my lawyer about mitigation and best vs worst case scenario of divorce.
>>
>>17430937
>I've fucked other women in relationships, married women. Hell my fwb is married.
Why would you do this?
>>
>>17429311
Your post (a few days ago?) said that she called you asking to work things out and go to therapy together and then you found the guy at her place wearing your shorts..

Regardless of your changing story, get the fuck out and stop being so stupid.
The mother of your child(ren) betrayed you for cheap thrills. Why stay ?

>I still love her with all my heart.
Expect it to get ripped out of your chest again.. and again.. and again..
>>
I'm in love with Mary Jane, I'm not the only one.

If Mary want to play around, I'll let her have her fun.

She's not the kind of girl that you can just tie down.
She likes to spread her love, and turn your head around.

Do you love me, Mary Jane?
>>
>>17431140
Not him, but it's not. It varies a lot from country to country though. In USA it's 53%. Germany 49%. France 55%. UK 47%. List goes on. There are countries that have really low divorce rate (it's mostly 3rd world african countries so I don't think it applies here) and countries with much higher divorce rate (Belgium with 71%) so I wouldn't say the 50% divorce rate is a meme. It might be even higher in the western world. Keep in mind that this data is a few years old so the divorce rate may be even higher now. Marriage is busted, sorry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country
>>
>>17431186
She was gonna cheat regardless.

My fwb is in a cuck relationship and we send pics to hubby so I don't care either way.
>>
>>17431270
oups was meant for
>>17431128
>>
>>17431270
Oh, I see you fixed the quotes, otherwise I'd tell you there are many happy relationships where cheating is explicit and encouraged, the same way divorces happen because of things other than cheating.
>>
>>17431276
Your post implies multiple married women.
I'm certain most of those husbands would not be fond of what you're doing. Don't try to justify it by saying they're gonna do it anyways, you're still enabling that kind of behavior and invalidating the point of relationships.
>>
>>17430201
Hate the sin, not the sinner. You should want them to repent and sin no more.
>>
>>17431311
Another anon
I agree except for the invalidation part, that is only the cheater's back.
>>
>>17431760
But how do you know that person won't do it, or if he/she is actually sorry?
>>
>>17431760
>Hate the sin, not the sinner. You should want them to repent and sin no more.
That doesn't mean you're obligated to sit there and be a doormat while they take ruthless advantage. Jesus Himself, when talking about divorce-and-remarriage as adultery, specifically called out divorce on the grounds of adultery itself as the exception. Consider also the Book of Hosea in the Old Testament, where God commands the titular prophet to marry a chronic adulteress, to gain perspective on how God felt about being abandoned repeatedly by the people of Israel. It is a... bitter piece of work, and God never commands it of anyone again.

All this, from a God not known for flexibility in matters of marriage. And yet even He made accommodations for the limits to the human capacity for this form of abuse.
>>
>>17429269
I can forgive, but all the trust gained over the years will go to waste, its going to take an effort to rebuild that

And if she does it again im done forever with her.
>>
>>17430060
Well, you really saw her true colours at least.
>>
>>17431270
At least read what you link :
>these two rates are not directly comparable since the marriage rate only examines the current year, while the divorce rate examines the outcomes of marriages for many previous years. This does not equate to the proportion of marriages in a given single-year cohort that will ultimately end in divorce
The meme is to think that 50% of marriages lead to divorce while its just that the number of divorces is half the one of mariages in a given year.
>>
Depending on the DNA test results, is positive I will *try* to work things out. Take therapy together and work shit out. If Negative....I will walk away. But according to my wife baby is "75%" not mine or something like that.
>>
>>17432700
even if the kid is yours she is admitting to cheating on you so why in hell would anyone want to work things out. Why is insane
>>
>>17430937
you only compounded your problem by taking her back. you are part of the problem. If women knew you would put them out when they cheated they would weigh the risk more instead they pretty much know 90% of men will take them back if the infidelity is discovered. Hell if there are no consequences for fucking around on your bf or husband why not do it
>>
>>17432726
I don't know, maybe the fear of being alone? Maybe not wanting my kids to not have both parents together? Hope things will get better? I don't know. I can't describe it. If I go back I will lose a lot. My family already told me they will turn their backs on me.... I can't describe it anon. Maybe someone knows here how I feel and where I'm coming from. Maybe my therapist will help me chose a better decision.
>>
>>17432748
you are alone already dumbass she's fucking any guy that shows up at the door
>>
>>17432700
>75% chance of it not being yours
you are dick 1 of 4, cut your losses and leave
>>17432748
clearly she's not invested in you if the odds are not in your favor of the kid being yours. that kid is better off with separated parents that are happy than a loveless household
>>
>>17429269
I'm of the belief that anything can be accomplished.

But human beings are stubborn fuckers, and relationships are disgusting little things that once sullied can never be cleaned
>>
>>17432761
>>17432818
Well I don't believe in a 75 chance. It either is or not. I get the results Monday so we'll see. I'm hoping for something good but expecting the worse.
>>
Man you really need to stop making multiple daily threads about your ex-wife and your shorts and go see a professional therapist.
>>
>>17432853
Isn't that what this board is about? Advise? I'm very confused at this time, and I'm not trying to sound like a bitch. I just need to hear from different people and if they gone through what I'm going through and what they did. Have some tits
>>
>>17431071
answer this please
>>
>>17431878
Their actions
>>
>>17432858
people keep telling you the same thing and ditch the whore but you keep thinking they will tell you what you want to hear and stay. Not gonna happen. It's not confusing at all
>>
>>17429323
>Sometimes, both are at a fault from cheating

LOL that's just retarded anon

I guess that if someone gets raped or murdered it's also their own fault isn't it ?
>>
I don't really get angry about stuff and I would probably use it as an excuse to fuck other girls
>>
Seriously why do other people get act like this kind of thing is a huge deal?

If you aren't happy with your partner fucking someone else just break up
>>
>>17432858
ADVICE IS NOT MEANT TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR YOU ARE IN DENIAL AND YOU ARE A BITCH BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE IN DENIAL YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF SO YOU CREATE LIES TO COPE WITH YOUR OWN DISGRACE
MAN UP OR STOP WAISTING EVERYBODY'S ELSE TIME OR KILL YOURSELF SO WE CAN HAVE MORE OXYGEN
>>
>>17432330
nice reading comprehension. It says that the MARRIAGE RATE cannot be compared with the DIVORCE RATE, because they study different things, not that the divorce rate isn't calculated as divorces/marriages in a year.
The divorce rate IS how many marriages end up in divorces.

Literally the first paragraph in the subchapter:
>Another measure of divorces is the divorce to marriage ratio, which is the number of divorces to the number of marriages in a given year (the ratio of the crude divorce rate to the crude marriage rate).
>>
File: 1467906761199.png (171KB, 400x400px)
1467906761199.png
171KB, 400x400px
>>17431071
Can someone please respond to this it would mean a lot
>>
>>17434219
Who cares?
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.