[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a person still be considered racist if they called a black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (27KB, 255x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 255x280px
Would a person still be considered racist if they called a black person nigger only when pushed to extreme anger and only because they know it'll offend them? Like, normally, the person is cool with everyone and has black friends and all that
>>
It depends. If it feels right, then you're racist. If it feels like calling a beautiful person ugly, then you're not racist.

Being racist is actually okay. It's acting unfairly towards others that is shit, so when you call a person a nigger you are being a provocative little shit and you deserve whatever the consequences are.

also nice bait
sage
>>
>>17429073
Not even trolling, to be honest. It's a legitimate question that I've had for a while.
>>
>>17429102
okay

let me be more clear

you can have an emotional preference in race, and that is racism

you can have a logical belief that one race is better than the other, and that is also racism.

you can have one, both, or neither of these things.

if you have one, i'd consider you racist, since racism is simply the belief that one race can be better than another. whether or not this is based on logic or emotion is not necessarily in the definition far as I know.
>>
>>17429050
White people don't ever get the right to use that word. Don't do it OP.

In rare circumstances, if it's completely amicable, and depending on the person, and you know them very well and know they won't be offended, SOMETIMES you can say "nigga". For the love of god don't say the "-er" part though, it must end in an "a".
>>
I relate to you a bit, OP. I don't think I'm a racist, I don't treat people differently but when I see a black guy do something dumb I instinctively think "what a nigger". I don't think he's inferior to me, I don't think his color has anything to do with it, it's just that these offensive terms come to mind.
>>
>>17429176
you should probably come up with a new slur for not having class, and then you'll be able to tell if you're racist or not depending on which words comes to mind
>>
no let the hate flow through you op
>>
>>17429050
Of course not. "Nigger" is just a slur, people yell that sort of shit when you're angry.

That said, some people will still call you racist for it just to score points or whatever.
>>
File: puukko pepe.jpg (123KB, 353x357px) Image search: [Google]
puukko pepe.jpg
123KB, 353x357px
>>17429050
>implying that there is anything wrong with racism.
Racism keeps societies strong and unified against alien peoples who do not belong in those societies.
If Europe was more racist, this whole refugee crisis that will ruin this continent wouldn't even be a thing, because those "refugees" would not have been allowed in here.

Thank the old gods that my homeland still has healthy racism against outsiders and foreigners. Outside of the liberal media and university circles, nignogs, shitskins, mudslimes etc, are all despised, especially after the shit they have pulled during the recent years. The sooner they are all evicted from here, the better. They do not belong here.
>>
If it acts like a nigger it's a nigger, and hurting a niggers feeling should be the least of your worries.
>>
>>17429050
Not really, but if you do that kind of thing often you probably have some sort of anger issues that you need to work out
>>
>>17430160
>Not taking responsibility for bombing the shit out of their homes
Nice bro sick
>>
>>17430211
My people haven't bombed anyone.
>>
>>17430212
Which people?
>>
>>17430212
racist vs a racist

a stupidity contest
>>
>>17429050
Yes. Of course you will dumbass.
>>
>>17430216
Finns. I thought it was obvious from the picture I posted.
>>
>>17429050
Well, if you don't actually hold any racist views and use it purely as personal insult, I guess not.

It's still a pretty dumb thing to do and would be offensive to niggers in your surrounding.
>>
>>17430221
For one, you're part of NATO.

Other than that, you do hold trade and other relationships with terror states who bomb others, so it's still your responsibility.

Obviously more of a country thing than personal responsibility.
>>
>>17430231
>For one, you're part of NATO.

No we fucking aren't, you ignorant retard.

>Other than that, you do hold trade and other relationships with terror states who bomb others, so it's still your responsibility.

This is absolute lunacy.
By that logic, every single nation on earth, par shitholes like north korea, are responsible for murrica bombing middle east.

Keep your white guilt to yourself, you moron.
>>
>>17430234
>No we fucking aren't, you ignorant retard.
>we're not official in NATO but do all the NATO stuff like deploying soldiers to Afghanistan

>By that logic, every single nation on earth, par shitholes like north korea, are responsible for murrica bombing middle east.
Or Cuba.

If you buy things from a shop that obviously sells stolen goods, you support stealing indirectly. It's given that people who get stolen from might react negatively towards you too. By buying Murican and Saudi Arabian goods, you support terrorism almost directly, what do you expect?
>>
>>17429102

Being racist is basing something on skin colour. If you call him a nigger because he robbed a liquor store and raped a white girl then it's not racism. If you call him a nigger because he's black, then it's racist.
>>
File: Finn pepe.png (93KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
Finn pepe.png
93KB, 600x578px
>>17430240
The only soldiers that we have deployed on foreign soil are volunteer peacekeeper forces and shit like trainers who help the local police and military become better at their jobs. And those number under a couple of hundred dudes.

Keep moving the goal post though, we are not in Nato and we hold zero responsibility over the shitskins and mudslimes. They can go fuck themselves, they do not belong in my homeland, and the sooner they are ejected, by force if necessary, the better.

>mfw firebomb attacks at refugee shelters has become the norm here.
They are not wanted, they are not needed, they need to get the fuck out, before we fucking lynch them.
>>
>>17430245
>The only soldiers that we have deployed on foreign soil are volunteer peacekeeper forces and shit like trainers who help the local police and military become better at their jobs.
So how is supporting NATO goals and different from volunteers going to Syria fighting for IS?

>Also "NATO peacekeeping"
Ask the people in Yugoslavia how well that went.

>we hold zero responsibility over the shitskins and mudslimes
>support people who bomb them
>allow people to go to their countries, further fucking up the region
>make profits out of it
>take no responsibility
How is being 14 working out for you, friend?
>>
File: spurdorokka.png (8KB, 380x591px)
spurdorokka.png
8KB, 380x591px
>>17430256
So UN peacekeeping programs (in which Finland participates) are supporting nato goals?

>So how is supporting NATO goals and different from volunteers going to Syria fighting for IS?
Because peacekeepers are there to promote and keep peace, not kill unbelievers like mudslimes

>support people who bomb them
Hardly, seeing how we are not in nato, and just trade with murrica, like we trade with tons of other countries.
>allow people to go to their countries, further fucking up the region
How is training local police and military forces "further fucking up the region"? If anything, it is helping them to get their shit back together.
>make profits out of it
We make absolutely zero profit out of that peacekeeping shite, and if it was up to me, we'd stop doing that shit. It, along with all the foreign aid bs is just waste of our few resources. Nobody helped us when we were basically an africa tier shithole 100 years ago, and yet we managed to build a successful and prosperous democratic nation out of fucking nothing.
>take no responsibility
Because we have no responsiblity over those subhumans.

Finland is for Finns, and Finns alone. We did not wrest away our freedom with blood and sweat from Russians just to allow leeching subhuman nignogs and mudslimes taint this land with their foul presence. My grandfather did not fight against both Russians, and Nazis just to see this land become the welfare office for thousands of useless, third world animals that hate our culture and people.

Fuck off with your attempts at projecting your anglo centric white guilt views on peoples who have nothing to do with the shitstorms murrica has caused.
>>
>>17430273
God Bless the Finnish. Keep wrecking that cuck good.
>>
>>17430279
It's pretty ez desu.
SJW types seem to be under the delusion that all europeans/white people are exactly the same, and thus the anglo centric white guilt applies to all of us. Obviously, we aren't the same. Europe is divided into dozens of nations for a fucking reason. It must hurt the brains of murrican SJWs to even contemplate the idea that white people aren't some monolithic mass of oppressors and slavers.
When you point out that that shit isn't true, their arguments crumble apart.

For fuck's sake, my people weren't even considered to be white 100 years ago in Murrica. We were classified as mongoloids because Swedish "scientists" who studied race shit labeled us as mongols. Fun fact, despite all the modern leftist, sjw happy bs Sweden is known from, those fucks were, and still are, hardcore racist against Finns. But because we are both white, it doesn't register as real racism in SJW eyes.
>>
>>17430287
Their hypocrisy really is disgusting, they'll admonish you for racism and in the same breath they'll lump all white people into one big group while calling them terrible people. Considering that tolerance and equality are supposed to be cornerstones of modern leftism it really is the most mind-boggling lack of self-awareness.
>>
Your racist op.
If you think blacks are some frail litle sub species that have to be protected from mean words, or that the colour of your skin dictates your vocabulary. Or because you defend your actions by stating the skin tone of your friends.

tl;dr say nigger whenever you want, Black's aren't voldermort
>>
File: spurdospede.png (10KB, 665x365px)
spurdospede.png
10KB, 665x365px
>>17430299
Yeah.

I make no effort to hide my racism, because I am not a hypocrite, and because the fact is, that I consider my people to be the most important people to myself, and have little to no interest in other groups of people, and actively hate any group of people, or individuals, who I see causing harm or threatening the future of my people. And guess what, mudslimes, niggers, and SJW type leftists are all a threat to my people if they are allowed to fester here.

When there are only little more than 5 million of my people on this earth, not favoring your own people and their well being over others, is fucking lunacy. We are drop in a god damn ocean. There are cities multiple cities on earth that have like 5 times the number of my people living in that city alone. We are few in number, and I sure as hell won't accept anything that threatens the continued existence of my people.

I'd gladly see a thousand niggers die if it saved the life of a single Finn. There are millions of those animals, a bunch of them dying would not be a loss of anything of value.
>>
>>17429050
If you call every black person who walks by a nigger, then yes you're racist.

If you call a dindu a nigger because he robbed or killed someone then no, you're just calling out a shit person in society.
>>
>>17430321
if you think using a racial slur is a way to call somebody out you're a dedicated racist.
>>
>>17430312
Well said man, I wish all Western countries would value their identity and community like you do. That's where the real value lies.
>>
>>17430273
>So UN peacekeeping programs (in which Finland participates) are supporting nato goals?
UN peacekeeping =/= NATO peacekeeping, Finland participates in NATO peacekeeping too. Also training missions, all you lack is the official "NATO member" label.

>Because peacekeepers are there to promote and keep peace
>believing transparent propaganda
But hey, they got "peace" in their name. North Korea is probably a democratic republic too, no?

> like we trade with tons of other countries
Who in turn take an even more active role in conflicts that even cause the people to come to your country, while making a nice profit.

>How is training local police and military forces "further fucking up the region"? If anything, it is helping them to get their shit back together.
Assuming there is a real government in place and somebody asked for your "efforts". Afghanistan had what, a corrupt drone chosen by the West who previously supported religious extremists in Karzai? Maybe Ghani who got openly called corrupt by UK?

Invading a peaceful country, replacing their government with somebody you choose to further leech from them and training his forces is not optimal for stability and not a very popular move. Surprisingly.

>We make absolutely zero profit out of that peacekeeping shite
It helps your reputation with your trading partners ... say US of A and UK. Are you suggesting that you're not making any profit trading with the states who actively support terror in Afghanistan?

>Nobody helped us when we were basically an africa tier shithole 100 years ago
>Finland didn't profit from enlightenment thanks to Sweden
>being under Russia rule didn't guarantee you peace and provide a market for your sub par goods
>Russian revolution didn't affect the democracy in Finland and allow further advancements
>Finland wasn't lucky enough to have geographical location to have favorable trade deals with EU and Soviet Union
Isolationist fags are funny for sure.
>>
>>17430323
>>17430321
What if i told you both that your use of vocabulary is irrelevant to whether or not you believe any race is superior or inferrior.
>>
>>17430323
If someone is a scumbag then they deserve every insult under the sun.
>>
>>17430299
Where did anyone even mention white people? Race is a meme from 20th century and nobody sane gives a fuck about it.

The world is about economics and economic blocks, some like the Western being more aggressive and obviously causing problems for others. Some people even manage to bitch when the effects come to affect them too.
>>
>>17430327
which fucking peaceful country have those damned fucking liberal countried invaded exactly?
>>
File: 1470392267169.png (572KB, 600x580px)
1470392267169.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>17430334
>Race is a meme from 20th century and nobody sane gives a fuck about it.
Yeah tell that to the Americans and all the political race-baiting they have going on over there.
>>
>>17430329
No you should never call a black person an nigger under any circumstances. Even if he murders your kids and rapes your wife you shouldn't stoop to his level.
>>
>>17430325
It does not suit the interests of the globalist elite, for peoples to be aware of their national identity, and seek to actively preserve and protect it.

>>17430327
You are really grasping at straws there. Again, we have not participated in a single invasion of any fucking country. Our focus has been on humanitarian efforts, and peace keeping, and even that is a fucking mistake in my eyes. We shouldn't help those subhumans one bit.

>say US of A and UK
USA and UK are not even our major trading partners, Russia used to be, until those retarded sanctions fucked that up.
Participating in peace keeping only serves to waste our resources.

>Finland didn't profit from enlightenment thanks to Sweden
No, we really didn't. Swedes used us as tax and cannon fodder, and treated us like subhuman mongols. They even banned the usage of our language, and burned down homes of those who refused to learn Swedish.'

>being under Russia rule didn't guarantee you peace and provide a market for your sub par goods
Under Russian rule, we experienced a brief time of growth and prosperity, which was followed by Ruskies actively trying to destroy our culture, and national identity, by their Russification program.

>Russian revolution didn't affect the democracy in Finland and allow further advancements
The only thing Russian revolution did for us was give us a window in which we were able to declare our independence. The commies that won didn't waste long to try to take us back.

>Finland wasn't lucky enough to have geographical location to have favorable trade deals with EU and Soviet Union
How is that even relevant? They didn't help us, they just bought shit from us, and we bought shit from them. Marshal aid, which western europe received (we didn't), was concrete help. Just trading with someone is just normal business.

Also, it is funny how you think that wanting to preserve your nation, people and culture for the future generations, makes you "isolationist".
>>
>>17430335
How many wars did Afganistan start in their entire history?

>>17430341
I doubt many of them qualify for "sane".

>>17430346
>humanitarian efforts, and peace keeping
That's how you choose to call having your soldiers on forreign soil and supporting the occupying force. Surprisingly people actually affected by it disagree.

>USA and UK are not even our major trading partners
They are still vital for you, as is the oh so peaceful Russia that didn't invade any countries ... oh wait. You're still trying to justify trade with states actively supporting terrorism and denying your responsibility for the side effects. You get their spoils of wars, so you get the price too.

>Sweden
It varied with the time period, specially taxes, and later they a supported the rediscovery of Finish culture

>Russia
Obviously there tend to be downsides, yet the periods of peace and their (and Swedish) knowledge and rule merged with yours, which helped Finish advancement in the long run.

>How is that even relevant?
It shows that random factors like location and geo-politics also play a part in how a country develops, making it easier (hence requiring less help) in case of Finland.

>Just trading with someone is just normal business.
Pretty sure you had a better deal with each side of the cold war than they had with each other due being (able to be) neutral.

>wanting to preserve your nation, people and culture for the future generations, makes you "isolationist".
If you suggest isolationist methods and isolationist rhetoric, pretend that any country can be relevant without others ... it's given that the term applies.

Evolutionary processes apply pretty much 1-1 to cultures, so if your culture is worth presserving, it'd be fine and having couple sand niggers in your country and admiting that other cultures played a big part in shaping the situation where you're in, won't have any negative effect. If your culture is shit, it'd gets replaced by a better one. It's simple, really.
>>
>>17430393
>sandnig culture is better than white people culture
Omg racist!
>>
>>17430397
That would be the case IF their replaced it.

So basically if you see everybody running around with quran in 50 years, it's simply because it's a better way. Although religion getting even more irrelevant is more likely.
>>
>>17429050

Unless you're trying to impress some Klan buddies of yours, absolutely nothing good will ever come from you calling a black person a nigger. The second you do that, you are in the wrong and will have lost the crowd.

That's just the way it is. You could call a black a nigger if he punched your five year old daughter in a mall food court, and people would just think you were equally assholes.

And there's no point fighting it or trying to make a case for yourself. It's a fight you can't win. Best bet is to train yourself to reflexively use a less socially-charged phrase, like scumbag or fuckhead, so you don't blurt out the word nigger in the heat of the moment.
>>
>>17430393
Finnish soldiers (the few dozen that are in Afghanistan for example) are supporting the local government as opposed to the fucking Taliban you god damn mudslime apologist.

As if we even have a choice to pick who we trade with. We are a tiny country with tiny economy, we trade with those whom we can. Also, what fucking spoils of war? Murrica's warmongering has not been beneficial to us one bit.

And no, Swedes did not support Finnish culture at any fucking point. Our cultural reawakening happened only after we had been conquered by ruskies.

You are an ignorant retard who has no knowledge of Finnish history.
Also, I did not support isolationism. Wanting to preserve your culture, nation and people, and stop wasting resources on shit that is of no benefit to us, is not isolationism.

Finally, if you understand natural selection and evolution you would know that evolution does not always lead to improvement.
Europe can become islamisized not because Islam is a better culture but simply because it's adherents breed more than native Europeans.

Mudslimes do not belong here, and if they won't get out, they will be killed like the vermin they are
>>
>>17430406
You poor, delusional fool. Religion won't be getting irrelevant, it is getting. More relevant due to the influx of Muslims who hate western secularism, into the west. They want to make Europe an Islamic continent and leftist are actively supporting them
>>
File: 1462640786396.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1462640786396.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>17429050
in some countries the word nigger is not an insult.
this is an 'Merican problem. don't mess the rest on the anons here.
>>
If you think nigger is an offensive term, then yes you are a bad person. Fucking you you fucking faggot fuck. Die in a fucking fire.
>>
>>17430426
>supporting the local government
Corrupt regime installed by an invading force.

>Taliban
Another regime installed by a foreign force, although without Finish involvement I think.

>As if we even have a choice to pick who we trade with.
Well, there is still the option of not trading at all. Or simply taking responsibility for trading with contries spreading terror, which causes people to leave their countries. They want to come to you even less than you want them to come but left with no choice.

>Murrica's warmongering has not been beneficial to us one bit.
Their actions helped to keep the oil price pretty low and prevented any uprisings against the petrodollar, which in turn massively affects Western economies.

>Our cultural reawakening happened only after we had been conquered by ruskies.
By the Swedish nobility. It's kinda awkward that somebody who cares about culture so much doesn't know the basics.

>evolution does not always lead to improvement.
Improvement is a pretty subjective word in this context. Better means better to pass down information, means survival of the said information, hence the information that survived is superior by ... the fact that it survived. Can be genetic information, can be culture. Same shit in the end.

>but simply because it's adherents breed more than native Europeans
Then it's clearly better adjusted, and this makes it a better culture. A culture that can't preserve itself is worthless.
Although it's a ridicilous scenario. Birthrates tend to go down with improved economical conditions.

>>17430432
Compare religious relevance now, to its relevance 100 and 200 years ago. Even in the islamic world the number went down massively (and the role on society got weaker), and is bound to fall even more once economical conditions and education pick up. If we stop bombing them and boycot trade with wahhabi shitholes like Saudi Arabia (they spend our oil billions on promotion of the bullshit) religion will decline even faster.
>>
>>17430475
I am not on a computer right now and cannot make a proper refutation of your stupid shit, but I'll say this: Cultural relativists like you disgust me. You advocate for the death of my people, nation and culture by spouting that moronic nonsense and supporting the influx of subhuman barbarians into here. That makes you, and everyone who thinks like you my enemy and thus, you need to die in order to safeguard the future of my people.
>>
>>17429050

If you willingly try to use a person's race as a means to hurt them that's the definition of a racist act.
How could that be viewed in any other way?
>>
>>17430542
Because you are pissed off at the person and just using bad words, basically.
>>
File: 1469975790530.jpg (146KB, 696x936px) Image search: [Google]
1469975790530.jpg
146KB, 696x936px
>>17430475
>Another regime installed by a foreign force
Are you serious? We provided the Mujahideen with some material support in the midst of a civil war, responding to a soviet backed coup. We didn't install the Taliban, we withdrew too quickly and they filled the power void promising unity to the locals.

>A culture that can't preserve itself is worthless.
At the start of this thread you were whining about the west not taking responsibility for damaging the middle east. That line of logic goes both ways.

The simplest way to "preserve their culture" is to shut the gates.
>>
>>17430591

You're really oversimplifying it, mate. If you've never experienced racial hate yourself you won't understand how much of a cunt you'll come across as.
>>
File: 1470372379078.jpg (145KB, 650x1280px)
1470372379078.jpg
145KB, 650x1280px
>>17430610
I think it's grossly exaggerated. I used to live in the ghetto as one of the few white kids, surrounded by Mexicans. I was routinely bullied/attacked/even had a dog set on me while I was called gringo and such.

At this point I don't care if I'm called a gringo/dago/whatever because I know I'm better than them. If you just dismiss their hate it loses most of its punch.
>>
>>17430621

Black guy here, grown up in a pretty much all white area in England. Been called a nigger multiple times over the years.

I've developed a thick skin and a sense of humour with racial banter. If someone were to call me a nigger now with sincere hate behind their words, I wouldn't be so much offended but rather would just view them as ignorant and cuntish. Sure it's just a word, and it acn't hurt me. But I will still see anyone who throws it around with intention to hurt as a pathetic human being.

What I'm trying to say is that though you may feel justified in using it, know that others won't see it that way. You say in the OP you have black friends. They likely won't approve. You're white friends that don't browse 4chan likely won't approve. Best case scenario you just come across as stupid and angry, worst case scenario you alienate yourself. The real world isn't 4chan where nigger and fagot are essentially punctuation marks.
>>
>>17430635
>You say in the OP you have black friends
I'm not OP. I was just chirping in to comment its silly how much power people give those words.

>The real world isn't 4chan where nigger and fagot are essentially punctuation marks.
Not with that attitude
>>
>>17430640
>its silly how much power people give those words

Totally agree. I put it in the same league as "cunt," which I'm guilty of throwing around all the time irl. Thing is though, knowing the weight behind the meaning and history of those words, or at least the weight others give to them, does in a way give them some power.

Nigger to me personally is just a word as I said above. Hell, my brother and I use it casually and sarcastically at home regularly. But knowing that someone tried to use my skin colour and that word to try and get power over me, though they'd fail, would show that person to be disgusting in my books.
>>
>>17430334
oh come on you are not naive. when the term racist is used it is implied a white male of European decent. Today it is open season since a white male of European decent is guilty from the womb
>>
>>17429050
unfortunately yes, no amount of black friends can help you here :/
and I know what you mean, OP, when I argue with a fat person I want to call them fat, when I argue with a LGBT person I want to call them disgusting faggot perv waste of air freak. Sometimes it pays to control yourself and remain the one who's "above the situation" but I know it's hard.
>>
>>17429102
As a mixed guy growing up in a white family I can only offer my take and hope it's helpful.

To most people around you they won't give a fuck because it's not their problem. To the person it's directed towards, they'll feel as if you've been a closet racist throughout your entire relationship and start piecing together all the clues that they feel should've been picked up on beforehand. They will never look at you in the same light and will take your words of frustration as words from the heart.

The question here is whether or not you're okay with that. Considering you're asking this question I'd say you care to some degree how others view you. But that's assuming this question refers to you personally which if it doesn't, I don't think the answer is all too relevant.
>>
>>17430704
Im like dis too.

Gotta control the angry urges and attack their shitty personality, not their looks.
>>
>>17429050
Is there something stopping you from saying "Oh, fuck off you piece of shit" or "You're a stupid asshole" instead of a racial slur? You don't have to be nice to every black person. There are jerks of every race. You don't need to offend him by his race, which IT IS irrelevant.
>>
>>17430393
>9/11 was an act of peace
Noam chomsky zombies really are delusional the taliban was complicit in protecting al queda. Besides the horrible misogynist antigay anti atheist anti technology anti freedom nature of the regime, we still asked nicely first M8
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.