[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 27 year old desperately lonely virgin femanon, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: burqa.jpg (162KB, 700x1071px)
burqa.jpg
162KB, 700x1071px
I'm a 27 year old desperately lonely virgin femanon, and yes I know I'm failing life on easy mode. From a very young age it was drilled into my head that a womans virginity is her only measure of worth, and that men will only associate with me in an effort to take it. I'm pretty sure this has made me deeply afraid of intimacy, and also a bit afraid of men in general as they're the ones who can steal from me all value. I no longer believe this consciously, but the fear and low self esteem persists. In the back of my mind I continue to think that I'll only ever have one shot at happiness, and if I miss, I'm done forever. It's to the point where a guy even smiling at me makes me want to vomit.

I dress down. I avoid socializing with men in most instances. I'm so lonely, and want love in my life. How do I fix myself?
>>
>>17428886
Male here.
Do what I do when I was in a rut and thought no woman would ever want me (still don't, but I'm making amends to fix it now). Find someone through a medium that doesn't require physical contact, like them for personality, then get with them. A guy who isn't interested won't stay interested if he hasn't seen what you looked like for three months. He'll want something more immediate, less personality involved.
Play online games or something, I don't know.
tl;dr you need to find someone based on personality, rather than appearance, so you know they want you for you, not for the purpose of taking your virginity or because you have a hot body. Or go lesbian.
>>
This is a self esteem problem. First you need to realize that you have much more to offer to society, and to men than your unused vagina. If you cnsciously know this, you know that your fear is irrational. The best way to deal with irrational fears is to confront them. Get to know men, and socialize with them. If you are afraid of them in real life, do it on the internet, where they pose no threat to you, and you can alway quit without any social consequence.
>>
>>17428886
You can throw yourself at guys just don't give them the sex. Some people still go by those rules and it is their choice. You'll know if the person is right for you if you are willing to make the choice.
Really, it's not that hard to have a date or relationship without the sex. If you can't find anything in common beyond sexual desire, it probably wouldn't work out.
>>
Sorry don't have any good advice. Im a 27 yo male virgin, makes me somewhat happy to know there is also female virgins my age.
>>
Get out more.
>>
>>17428886
You most likely have one of these problems:
>Incredibly high standards
>Possibly assexual or actually homosexual
>Fat as fuuuuk
>Scared to the point where you can't even go outside
>>
Give us a pic

You should really stop caring about sex so fucking much. I'm male and I had plenty of sex, but I rarely judge women by how "easy" they are to bang. It really doesn't matter, I had sex with one of my childhood friends, a teacher, two coworkers and a guy. People tend to think that shit like that matters. Stop caring if you're "virgin", "asexual" or whatever, just do what you want.

As long as you don't go full slut people will respect you.
>>
>>17428886
Same here, but my problem is 1) I almost never go anywhere, because of social anxiety 2) if some man still somehow gets in contact with me and tries to ask me out I reject them, because I'm not interested in them 3) I'm really not interested in anybody ever. I feel nothing.

Still, I'm not asexual and I wish to find love.
>>
>>17430344
> Scared to the point where you can't even go outside
> Incredibly high standards

those two sound about right
>>
Maybe you might not find a man but you can still get friend love and family love in your life. Feeling lonely is a choice.
>>
>>17430395
>>>17430344
>> Scared to the point where you can't even go outside
>> Incredibly high standards
>those two sound about right

If you ever lower them, hit me up bby.
>>
>>17430358
>Still, I'm not asexual and I wish to find love.
if none of the three points change, how's that supposed to happen?
>>
Have your parents teached you that out of religious reasons? If so, what religion?
I'm on the other side of the spectrum. My parents have not once told me that my virginity is something i should value at all. So i threw it at the first guy that shoved his hands down my pants.
What do you want? Do you want to find a meaningfull relationship or just have sex for the sake of finally geting it over with?
I get how the fear to be worthless without your virginity is very deep rooted. It won't be easy to get over that. You might need someone that vakues you higlhy in other ways than sexual so you feel secure that the loss of your virginity won't change his respect for you. I'd find a loving/caring guy and be completely honest with him about your fears and take it from there.
>>
>>17428886
>want love in my life
This so much, I'm a 27 virgin male but I hate the attitude most people have about sex. I don't want to give it away just for them to leave later possibly with my child and shit, it hurts to think of
>>
>>17430358
Asexual doesn't imply aromantic. One is about the physical act of sex (even though ideally it's not just a physical thing, but also involves emotional intimacy), the other is about the emotional connection with another person (even though that traditionally also involves sex, but it doesn't have to, f.e. between 2 asexual people, or between people who abstain until marriage or due to old age or a physical disability).
Even aside from that, there's much more variation : people who don't really enjoy sex but don't hate it either (and can thus enjoy the fact that their partner enjoys it), people who really don't want penetration but can handle mutual masturbation and/or oral, people who don't want any kind of nudity but are ok with hugging and kissing, ...

>>17428886
Virginity does not "give you value", and people who would measure you by that are generally not worth caring about.

The first time is special, and it can seem romantic to "wait" for the right person who you'll be with forever etc. But that ideal can become a burden.
Ultimately sex is something that you generally only share with someone you care about and respect (and you think they also care about you and respect you), to make each other feel good. As long as all those requirements are met, it doesn't have to be in the context of a long-term relationship for the sole purpose of procreation etc. It's a fun and positive thing, and (within reason etc), try to enjoy it as much and as often as possible.
Though obviously, use protection if you don't want to raise a child together with your current partner :)

For the first time, especially at an older age, you're going to be very nervous. And it's probably going to be somewhat obvious, so be honest and up-front about it, so he knows to go slower. And possibly very up-front, so he knows not to expect anything physical the first few months.
That might seem pretty awkward, but it's also a way of filtering :)
>>
>>17428886
Sex ain't perfect. Especially the first time.
Serious question although very intimate: do you masturbate?
I ask because getting to know your body is important.
I'd also suggest lowering your standards a notch. Not to douchebag levels, but let's say, any decent guy. Not a saint either. Nor an adonis. Acknowledge that you have quirks, so he'll have them as well. And you don't have to marry the guy. And, no, if a second guy comes along he won't care about your virginity. And if he does, you don't need that sort of guy.
>>
>>17430814
>Virginity does not "give you value", and people who would measure you by that are generally not worth caring about.

t. whore who had sex with a chad and regrets it
>>
File: 3038-5120-30570.jpg (29KB, 337x404px)
3038-5120-30570.jpg
29KB, 337x404px
>The first time is special
>>
File: 1470243176565.jpg (84KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470243176565.jpg
84KB, 1440x900px
>>17431328
Maybe yours wasn't, loser
>>
>>17431313
virgin guy who can't get any, so no woman should.
>>
>>17431347
I'm not a virgin and sex is by no means some mystical plane of existence to which only the promised children of Jehovah can visit
>>
>>17431338
Tell me about how yours was special. Did your daddy put a bow on his dick just for you?
>>
>>17431373
No, I had it with your mom and she swallowed
>>
>>17431338
Yours wasn't either, you're just telling yourself it was.
>>
>>17431403
I had sex with betrothed so yeah it was pretty special desu
>>
>>17431366
It's sex. it can be beautiful, hot, romatic, boring, awkward, standard, frustrating. Take your pick.
I say first time does not need to be super-special, and if you ask around, it is usually a bit painful for the woman - so special is out the window right there.
Therefire "be gentle, it's my first time" is cliche but totally adequate.
Also, fuck johava and bible thumpers. Ruining lives since forever making sex a "sin".
>>
>>17431366
>I'm not a virgin

Your anime pillows aren't real
>>
>>17431473
My anime cover isn't even on the pillow anymore

Real girls are not worth the trouble
>>
>>17431408
So you denied yourself years worth of sex and because of that your first time was special? Nice. That's like not eating a week before thanksgiving so the thanksgiving dinner is special.
>>
File: 1464448354676.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
1464448354676.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
>>17431483
It was special because we were in love

That might be beyond your comprehension Miss Food Analogy

Let me break it down for you

Talking to you is like eating shit
>>
>>17431493
Then it seems you quite enjoy eating shit.

>it was special because we were in love
So it wasn't because it was your first time. Thanks for proving my point, retard.
>>
>>17431504
It was special because both

WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE THINGS CAN HAVE MULTIPLE REASONS
>>
>>17428886
Give of yourself to others, and you'll "fix" yourself right up.

Up til now you've been selfish with your virginity (if unintentionally).

Imagine how many male virgins there are out there at or near your age, awkward socially inept "losers" who may never know the affectionate touch of a female. Go out into the world - seek out these individuals. Join D&D groups, church youth groups, martial arts dojos, anywhere you see awkward 20-something males congregating, and give of yourself to them.

You'll be making their lives so much brighter, and at the same time getting yourself over the awkwardness of sex and social interaction. Soon, you'll be ready, comfortable enough in your own skin, to go out and find that special someone.
>>
>>17431473
Yes it is. You have to go back.
>>
>>17428886
Male here. I'm currently married to my wife of 8 years and I lost my virginity to her. In the early days of our relationship I learned that in highschool she had slept with over 30 guys over the course of 2 years. Needless to say this nearly broke me and there were many instances where i wanted to leave her. She had originally started dating me with the intention of taking my virginity and bailing (something i also found out about after the fact.) But i truly loved her as she was the only girl i had ever been with. It took me years and years to get over her past. My advice to you would be: your virginity isnt a measure of your worth. But its extremely valuable. Knowing when its appropriate to give it is extremely important. I got lucky because, while she went in thinking shed take my virginity and leave. Well, she never left. I think its smart to be protective of your virginity. Give it to someone you love when you know they love you in return. If a man is just trying to court you and fuck you. You should know based on how quick he is to initiate and ask for sex, it took me almost 2 yeare to mentally get over what shed done.

Tl;dr safeguard your virginity as you see fit. There are good men out there, but should you lose your virginity. Dont go overboard, when you meet "the one" itd be alot easier for him to stomach you sleeping with 1 or 2 people and not 30.
>>
>>17428886
Male here. I'm currently married to my wife of 8 years and I lost my virginity to her. In the early days of our relationship I learned that in highschool she had slept with over 30 guys over the course of 2 years. Needless to say this nearly broke me and there were many instances where i wanted to leave her. She had originally started dating me with the intention of taking my virginity and bailing (something i also found out about after the fact.) But i truly loved her as she was the only girl i had ever been with. It took me years and years to get over her past. My advice to you would be: your virginity isnt a measure of your worth. But its extremely valuable. Knowing when its appropriate to give it is extremely important. I got lucky because, while she went in thinking shed take my virginity and leave. Well, she never left. I think its smart to be protective of your virginity. Give it to someone you love when you know they love you in return. If a man is just trying to court you and fuck you. You should know based on how quick he is to initiate and ask for sex, it took me almost 2 yeare to mentally get over what shed done.

Tl;dr safeguard your virginity as you see fit. There are good men out there, but should you lose your virginity. Dont go overboard, when you meet "the one" itd be alot easier for him to stomach you sleeping with 1 or 2 people and not 30.
>>
>>17428886
You're going to have to woman up and get over your fear of men. Seek a relationship and companionship and you won't be lonely anymore. It's really that simple. Guys really aren't that scary and it should be pretty easy for a girl. Unless you're ugly as dogshit or fat. Then just lower your standards.
>>
>>17428886
> How do I fix myself?

As a guy who was crippling socially anxious and decided to turn it around in his 20's:

Step 1: Get a new wardrobe, fix your exterior. The way you dress reflects how you see yourself. Funnily enough the opposite can be true too. I know when I started trying to be confident, I switched up what I wore, held my self a little straighter, forced myself to smile more and it had an almost immediate impact on my confidence and in the way I carried myself. (this probably took me like 1.5 to get to become habitual)

Step 2: Put yourself out there, work on your interior. Repetition. Repetition. Repetition. Repeat small interactions over and over, then escalate one step further, and keep doing this over and over and over until everything starts to feel at least not terrifying. You need to put yourself out there in however small a way, until you can do it bigger and bigger. (this part took me like 3 years to do)

Step 3: Take a massive leap of faith. Once you're in a place where you have an OK base, Jump. You'll probably get hurt, but you'll also learn that falling isn't actually that scary. What's way, way, WAAAAY scarier is that gnawing, suffocating almost acidic anxiety at the pit of your stomach that feels halfway like guilt, halfway like fear, and a twinge of regret. (Once I did this, I lost all fear. I was rejected, but I felt like a giant weight was lifted off my shoulders because for once i'd put myself 100% out there to someone, and it felt good. I started chain dating a few months after this and everything felt easy)

If you're worried about the virgin thing, having been a guy in his 20's that was one, and having actually dated women who were virgin at 25+, no one really gives a fuck one way or the other. Sleeping with virgins isn't any more special than sleeping with non virgins.

Best way to get over a fear, is to learn more and get experience.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.