[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When girl stares at you from a considerable distance and bites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1466403523391.jpg (144KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466403523391.jpg
144KB, 917x960px
When girl stares at you from a considerable distance and bites her bottom lip... whats the message shes trying to get across.

I grew up into my early teens socially awkward and always looked down when i walked.
only in recent years ive had my shoulders back eyes forward abd come out of my shell. But my lack of social skills are failing me.

Alot of girls seen to be interested. The whole biting the bottom of the lip thing has become notacble as of late when making eye contact.

Do i introduce myself To these women or Are they just hungry.
>>
Don't get carried away
>>
>>17428738
She probably had some leftover lunch stuck to her lips or something. Or maybe she was biting her lip thinking
>Ugh I can't believe this autist is staring at me. He's probably gonna go on 4chan and sperg out over this.
>>
nothing girls so mean anything my man
girls are too fucking retard to send signals, so you just need to go for something if you want it or you'll end up a 27 year old virgin like me
>>
>>17428738
>When girl stares at you from a considerable distance and bites her bottom lip... whats the message shes trying to get across.

"Who the fuck is that ugly fuck.... hey what's that weird lump on my bottom lip?"

Get paid pupper.
>>
>>17429009
nothing girls say*
>>
>>17428991
I noticed her staring at me. Plus this is the 5th woman whos bitten her bottom lip while making eye contact this week that ive noticed.

Even checkout chicks do it when they serve me. All im asking is, is it a good sign to approach or not.
>>
>>17428738
Means she's.an ugly whore
>>
"get paid pupper"
>>
>>17428738
Get paid, pupper
>>
>>17428738
Get paid pupper.

What it means if she smiles with her eyes in your direction, you make her feel a type of way.

Go say hi you handsome autistic man!
>>
Its simple anon.
if she kwpt your eye contact while she was nibbling her lip she thinks youre attractive. Next time go up and talk.

Get paid pupper.
>>
get paid pupper
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
>>17428738
get paid pupper

I like dogs
>>
Get paid pupper.
>>
>>17428738
She might think you're attractive or maybe she's nervous.

Get paid pupper
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
Not even sure what your question was but, some other Anon answered it.

Get paid pupper
>>
File: the eyebroni.gif (582KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
the eyebroni.gif
582KB, 220x165px
>>17428738
"get paid pupper"

Horny:
>they will maintain eye contact with whatever piece of cock they feel hopeful for; often do doggy eyes

Attraction:
>they throw the people's eyebrow at you left and right

Eugh:
>they think you're an unfunny mexican

THEY WANT THE D:
>they walk up to you after they know you're flowing in cash
>>
File: 0000be8c_medium.jpg (62KB, 476x639px) Image search: [Google]
0000be8c_medium.jpg
62KB, 476x639px
Get paid pupper
>>
File: uggghh.jpg (135KB, 590x789px) Image search: [Google]
uggghh.jpg
135KB, 590x789px
>>17428738
How about not living in a dream world and instead approaching these women to FIND OUT if they are interested? You're more concerned about your own thinking and the 3rd hand interpretation of anons than actually putting yourself at risk. You're basically a fapper not a doer.
>>
>>17428738
Get paid pupper
>>
get paid pupper
>>
Get paid pupper
>>
>>17428738
Get paid pupper

Say hi, learn to speak tho
Like sound casual and not fucking hyperactive unless you just ran a race
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.