[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My landlord's annoyed that I'm always home. He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151013_231902_727.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151013_231902_727.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
My landlord's annoyed that I'm always home.

He's from Taiwan and goes there every once in a while. His gf (both in their 60s, wife died like 6 months ago) is staying in the house for a month and then they leave for a cruise and other shit for a couple months.

I can tell he doesn't like that I'm always home. He's told me to get a gf and stuff but I'm always stressed and I don't really care about that right now. I think he just wants me to leave to have the house to the two of them, but I have no where to go. They get the house to themselves every day when I'm at work so it's not like I'm constantly home, just every night at 6. I bike to and from work and I only seem reclusive because I have no car and all my friends are work friends. He's talked to me about a few different things like drinking and stuff, too. I feel like he treats me like his sons with his asian parenting ways.

Should I talk to him about it? Is there anything to do about this besides waiting for him to leave? I don't know where the other tenant goes during the day but I wish I had places to go.
>>
>>17428697
You're such a faggot sissy.
>>
>>17428697
If he's a landlord then you're paying to stay there. He has no right to tell you to leave for any reason unless you don't hold up your end of the bargain, or do something incredibly serious. He can't bitch at you because you stay in the house you're paying to stay in.

Tell him to fuck off and go to a motel if he wants privacy that bad. He can't kick you out for this stupid reason, nor does he have power over you.
>>
>>17428702
There's nothing for me to say. It does sound like that, doesn't it.

I dont really care what he thinks. I'm paying rent I can do what I want. It's just awkward.
>>
I think you are looking to much into it
He probably means it like "go out and have fun your a young person". My neighbor does it to me all the time and I'm literally never home.
>>
>>17428826
Fuck I overthink everything.

Thanks for confirming.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.