[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become the funniest person ever? Well, at least reasonably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: die.jpg (40KB, 530x352px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
40KB, 530x352px
How to become the funniest person ever? Well, at least reasonably funny.
>>
>>17428024
Have a shit life and use humor as a facade.
>>
>>17428056
Tru dat
>>
look for the humor in everything. throw in some piggy talk and a nice smile, everyone will think you're the shit. dont overdo the piggy talk tho it grosses some people out (not really but prissy preppy people like to go EW because theyre good christians who do nothing bad.)
>>
>>17428056
Already have a shit life so yeah, I've got that going for me
>>
Sarcasm is a must in these days. Guys think it's witty, girls love it. You can make whole crowds laugh with sarcasm. Sarcastic characters in books/movies/games are loved by millions. It's easy to use. There are no cons as long as you don't go full sperg.
>>
>>17428061
>piggy talk
wtf is that?
>>
>>17428153
This, a well placed sarcastic comment can work wonders. Don't overdue it though, or you'll be that sarcastic asshole nobody likes.
>>
If you have to try to be funny you'll never be funny.
>>
>>17428024
Be 100% honest and humble. Think of a show like Seinfeld (George). The characters on the show don't even try to be funny half the time. They simply speak their mind and ask random questions etc, and that's funny

Watch some and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Besides that, sarcasm (not too much)
>>
patience
time your punchline correctly and reap the rewards
>>
>>17428024
not to be a cunt but what makes you think anybody on here would know that?
>>
If your humor and observational skills are already bad you have a hard and possibly impossible road ahead of you. You can't just become funny overnight. I've family that have awful senses of humor or no timing and they've hardly changed.

>>17428056

A bit of this. My anxiety/depression makes me over-analyze everything, pay attention to every detail, so my mind is always racing and observing the room for material. I'm usually the first in my group to make a friend or stranger bust up laughing or the first to toss out some witty comments or wordplay. Sometimes the funniest lines are just some throwaway comment I didn't think through, just observing and talking.

Anxiety and depression sucks, but humor helps.
>>
>>17428024
Remember to be yourself when making jokes. Embrace your awkwardness or any flaws you have(appearence or personality w/e). Joking about daily life or just being completely ridiculous and sarcastic can work. Also dont try to hard by being random or loud to often.
>>
It's a LOT about intuition. I recommend listening/watching comedy, see what makes it tick and then apply that unto your own sense of humor. Comedy Bang Bang the podcast is great, thoroughly recommend.
>>
I do have a great sense of timing and delivery.

Most of all I'd like to know how to be more quick witted. When I come up with something funny to say it's usually too late to say anything because the right moment has gone already.

t. OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.