[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I lose my virginity before I lose my mind? I'm 22,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 222x227px
How do I lose my virginity before I lose my mind?
I'm 22, good looking but hopeless with girls. Tinder is pointless, I get lots of matches but don't know what to tell them and it's forced as fuck, I don't even fucking want to talk to them. Doubt I'll make it in any other way than irl.
I SO wish I had a wingman who'd help me and give me feedback.
>>
It's all about social circles. Humans are social animals, by trying to pickup girls, expect casual sex or even just meet girls, you need a social circle. Not much, just some contacts, not even best friends just people you hang out with occasionally that would vouch for you in some way

Trust me, your solo shit isn't going to work
>>
>>17427702
My second sentence is really fuck up looking. I was initially going to to put an analogy in there but couldn't think of one

It's like applying for a job without a resume or connections? Or even a tie?
>>
>>17427702
But how to do it? I used to go out with my uni group during the uni year, but they went silent since holidays begun. I'm going to pull them together and go get a beer, is that a good start? Also I went to a bar/club with my buddy recently, I'm not sure if that's for me but I guess we'll repeat it.
>>
1. stop jacking off
2. clean yourself up
3. talk to people
>>
make friends with people. go to bars. go to parties. etc etc
>>
>>17427706
when you go out to these gatherings, do you always talk to people/girls? Because if you're social and friendly, and good looking, then you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever.

If you're good looking you shouldn't have any issues even if you don't talk much, some girls will usually just approach you.
>>
>>17427706
Yes, but it depends on the general personality that binds the group. Is this a club-going/bar-hopping sort of group? Then that's the social ritual within that group for networking primarily with the opposite sex. But that sounds like a good idea

I mean that social networks connect to other social networks, and that's how you meet women, at parties or casually through some mutual connection. I tend towards artistic and intellectual crowds, where there is, thankfully, a lot of casual environments for meeting and interaction, art shows, lectures, coffee houses, museums, parties, libraries, music performances, plays, films, etc. While that all sounds stereotypical, it is a facet of the social culture of the group and very important for our interactions.
>>
I'll be your wingman. where are you?
>>
>>17427718
If you mean more the specifics of picking up girls. Assuming that you're safely and clearly within this social circle, then it is just socializing. It's really fine to be flirtatious with most women in your age group, be playful and flirty, start to enjoy it for just that and don't seem like you're so fucking thirsty. Give it time and patience, maybe consider seeing a whore in the meantime so you can get that virgin stuff off your back
>>
>>17427714
I'm not very social, I'm a virgin in my 20's posting about in on 4chan after all, however I am trying to change it. Yea I'm pretty good looking which makes me hope it'll be easier.
>>
>>17427718
Well we are students so we did mostly go to bars, but it was more just hanging out, if you know what I mean.
I wouldn't hit on any of the girls in that uni group.
Also I would enjoy being part of a group such as yours as I like art.
>>17427731
in [quote]Poland[/quote]
>>
>>17427688
Stop caring so much about it. Virginity is just a meme that gets you nervous over something everyone is stupid about. The only thing that matters is how you view it.
>>
>>17427688

instead of saying you wont do something simply because it confuses you, ask how to do it correctly.

when talking to a girl on tinder simply ask her on a date. a few 'hey hows it going?' 'not much just got off work' 'oh yeah what do you do?' 'that soudns awesome im an XX' 'hey sorry for the late response not much of a texter, im much better in person. I was going to grab some sushi this thursday, would you like to join me?' 'no worry, my treat ;)'
>>
>>17428282
>The only thing that matters is how you view it.
So wrong. So very very wrong. People hate virgins because they know they're probably going to suck at sex, they assume they're going to become very clingy, is a red flag in itself etc.

Yeah you can always just not say something about it, but when the time comes it will be obvious how inexperienced you are, and the other person will realize this.

It's normal in highschool to not have experience, people don't expect much. But once you're an adult, if you have no dating experience, and have never fucked before people are going to assume the worst no matter what and will never give you the time of day.

I mean for fucks sake, I've heard people say "Oh yeah, those are the ones you want though. You know they'll never cheat, they won't have any bad habits from their previous relationships etc." but then literally a few minutes later say "Oh yeah, if they're shy or inexperienced they are the type that really suck in bed, you don't want that. They're no good."

The former is a bunch of bullshit people say so they don't appear "shallow," the latter and everything else is what people think. You're fucked if you are inexperienced.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.