[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 >Got out of 3 year relationship, which was my only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469746789902.jpg (287KB, 1756x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1469746789902.jpg
287KB, 1756x2200px
>21
>Got out of 3 year relationship, which was my only relationship ever 6 months ago
>Felt fine about it for a while, but just now starting to feel like shit, really miss her
>Was told I just needed to find another girl by a buddy
>Can't into picking up girls in real life
>The only girl that has showed any interest in me since I broke up with my ex was a Jehovas Witness, and I didn't want to convert just to date her
>Tried online dating, but the shit seemed like a fucking scam, tons of bots, and most of the real girls were just fishing for a confidence boost, or ghosted me out of nowhere

What the fuck do I do at this point? The Jehovas Witness girl was my last chance it seemed like. She seemed genuinely interested, but told me she couldn't date outside the faith, or she'd get shunned/kicked out or whatever.

Should I just call my ex back up? Because this seems hopeless as fuck.
>>
You're acting like the only 2 women left on the planet are your ex and that religion girl.

Why are you so set on getting into a relationship anyways? Single life can be pretty great. If you want a relationship just interact with people more. With everybody. Talk to your coworkers and colleagues more, ask them to go out more often, go to more social events, learn how to open conversations with strangers etc. It won't happen tomorrow but that's the healthiest way of finding a partner.
>>
>>17427383
>Can't into picking up girls in real life

Are you a do-er or a don't-er? You sound like a don't-er.
Just don't call your ex.
>>
>>17427383
It will hurt a lot, but you should just stay under radar for some time in terms of relationships. What you should do to minimize pain is finding ways to do in your spare time. Get a new hobby, work out, learn to play an instrument and spend time with your friends, if available make more friends. Try not to talk about your ex girlfriends it just hurts more. Travel with your friends, things you can do are endless. Just don't sit around thinking about her. Give it time my friend and try not to waste it.
>>
>>17427935
I already do most of those things, except friends, I just moved here and don't know anyone.

>>17427845
>single life can be great

Not really. Just do everything alone, and I'm beyond horny.
>>
Just go gay, women fucking suck, and are way too much effort. Find a nice fag to put your dick in and all will be well.
>>
>>17427383
Take the time to grieve and get the feelings out of you. Don't bottle them up.
Don't get into a new relationship, you will avoid dealing with your issues and make another person suffer.
Know that it will pass, but you have to have the courage to look your fears in the eye.
I'm in the same situation as you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.