[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently moved into a student house and one of my roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1382722407175.jpg (218KB, 524x468px)
1382722407175.jpg
218KB, 524x468px
I recently moved into a student house and one of my roommates wants my room.

My name is legally on the deed for this room but he called 'dibs' on the room and threatened to lock pick the room and move anyone's stuff out if they had moved into 'his' room.

What's the best course of action to take? I have a year to live here and the other people really like me and would prefer me to have the room I am currently in.
>>
>>17427205
Tell him to eat a duck and if he does anything call the cops so he can be evicted for being a cunt.
>>
Wtf does he think that he's entitled to your room? Just tell him to stop being a little bitch and to go fuck himself. You should tell yourself to stop being a little bitch too, while you're at it.
>>
>>17427205
Fuck him in the ass, throw him out of the window, and hope for the best.
>>
>>17427205
Beat his ass or stop paying rent.
>>
>>17427205
call the landlord if he throws a fit
>>
>>17427205

deal with it liek a man. you only escalate the situation as far as it needs to. you say

>im on the lease for the room, i already live here, dibs isnt leagal, so pic a different one

when he says
>well i called dibs so ill just move your stuff

you say
>you go into my room, and I will have you evicted

if he does it anyway, have him evicted.
>>
>>17427205
Assert your dominance by telling him to fuck right off
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.