[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i Masturbate better? I've been at least twice a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS.webm (895KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS.webm
895KB, 1280x720px
How do i Masturbate better?

I've been at least twice a day for 11 years. I have grown bored with all forms of pronography, erotic art, and erotic literature. I've masturbated to just about everything. except things that are illegal. But i have grown bored with it all. I no longer can find anything that arouses me, and i find normal masturbation boring. I don't have the money to spend on toys or tools to assist the process, I was hoping someone could show me new techniques. Thank you.

Pic slightly related.
>>
>>17427132
Don't masturbate.
The logic sounds pretty backwards, but it works. Masturbating has become a chore for you. Try taking off days sometimes.
It's like eating cake: if you eat it every day,you'll eventually get bored sooner or later. If you only have it every other week,then it becomes a tasty treat for special occasions.
>>
>>17427132
Looks like it's time to kill yourself. You obviously plan on being a virgin all your life which more than likely means you're a loser and/or NEET.

Go to /a/. They're faggots just like you and I'm sure they've come up with all kinds of ways to do weird shit that would help you since they are in the same situation.
>>
>>17427157
Idk, i masturbate once a week, or less often and got bored recently, too.
>>
>>17427159
Well I'm soon to be graduating with a bachelors degree soon, but it's in Computer Science. So yes i have already accepted that I will never find a woman, only computers.
>>
>>17427175
Thanks a lot man. I was ready to berate you more but I don't want to kick a man when he's down.

Why don't you think you will ever find a woman?
>>
>>17427182
Computer Science and women don't mix.
>>
>>17427185
Ok? But that has nothing to do with anything. Have you tried dating apps or sites? Even if you are a lazy faggot, you can still get yourself out there by using these tools.

Alternatively, you can go to cons or hang out in game shops or whatever you enjoy. You're bound to find some women there eventually.
>>
>>17427199
Ok, thanks for the advice, but that's really beyond the scope of the thread.
>>
>>17427211
>beyond the scope
Not so much m8. Engaging in the activity of finding a woman changes your mindset in a lot of ways. It might make you less attached to masturbating religiously everyday.
And what
>>17427157
said is solid advice. It requires a bit of discipline at first maybe but it works and doesn't "wear out" (the technique I mean). You may find weirder new methods but you'll get bored just like you did before, whereas cutting down a bit will always do the trick.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.