[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get thicker skin? i need to be friends with more assholeish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1465864888383.jpg (44KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
1465864888383.jpg
44KB, 599x804px
how do i get thicker skin? i need to be friends with more assholeish people. i dont think i need to stop being friends with them because im silently offended and angered by too many things
im super passive and usually lurk, so arguing online would help and translate to irl right?
>>
>>17426348
Faggot your not special the world will not filter itself to fit your needs.
>>
File: 1464991819030.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1464991819030.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>17426380
reading comprehension
>>
>>17426384
>completely missing the point.

Pretty sure he was being the asshole op was asking for.
>>
File: 1463104370978.jpg (17KB, 518x270px) Image search: [Google]
1463104370978.jpg
17KB, 518x270px
>>17426387
>There are 3 posters in this thread.
thanks everyone, i can feel it working, but i wont be posting anymore in this thread
>>
>>17426409
No worries you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>17426443
Lel

But Foreal OP just enlist. It will toughen your skin. Mostly because you'll get roasted the hardest you have ever been
>>
>>17426348
Just go approach a 100 people at the mall and be a creepy fuck. You will be rejected and glared at repeatedly. Then you can walk away realize you are just fine. You are intact. The rejection had no effect. You can just laugh at how you were so worried about being disliked. It means nothing.
>>
ok i lied im here instead of doing the productive things i promised myself i would do
>>17426482
come on anon thats too hard and incompatible with my plans
>>17426487
>middle school lunch
>forget my retainer case so i put it in a napkin on my tray
>its pretty gross and the napkin sometimes sticks to the retainer a little, but its better than having your saliva on display
>finish lunch and throw away the tray
>few minutes later i remember or some asshole remembers for me
>calmly start digging around in random trash cans because i cant remember which one i threw out my shit in
>everyone is staring and looks away when i look up
>just like a homeless man
>teacher monitoring lunch comes up to me and nicely asks my autism what its doing
>lunch is ending so i end up finding my retainer in the privacy of the cafeteria with a few teachers and custodians in it
it was embarrassing for maybe two days max but i guess its too autism to make fun of me for.
maybe i was too retarded until a few years ago to notice when people were making fun on me?
my entire experience growing up is basically getting better at knowing how retarded i was in the up to recent past.
>>
>>17426348
>how do i get thicker skin?
Work in customer service, when someone is giving you shit because they can't return a discounted item to a store, you will get every name under the sun.
If you want to be more confident, work in customer service and play a contact sport or take up any martial art that involves sparring, once you know you can take a punch and give one back you won't worry about being stood down or given shit.

If you are being offended and you think it matters, you are a dumb cunt.
If you hear things that make you angry that aren't "OP's mother loves nigger dicks here's a video" then you need to stop being so precious, if a few words can invoke such an emotional response then you simply don't have control over your feelings, like a toddler.

Arguing online won't help you in the slightest, you have the bonus of anonymity shielding you from personal insults and knowing who or where you are.
Think of it this way:
If you called me a cunt over 4chan, I wouldn't care
If you called me a cunt over facebook, I'd have an idea of who you are and where, but I probably wont do anything about it
If you called me a cunt in person and square up to me, you can bet I'll put you on your back

tl;dr OP is a faggot who gets triggered easily.
>>
>>17426508
>my entire experience growing up is basically getting better at knowing how retarded i was in the up to recent past.
hindsight is 20/20.
Here's a guide for not appearing so autistic
Before you do something:
>exhale
>consider "will this look autistic?"
>act only within the parameters of whatever you were planning
That should save you in the future.
>>
>Asks for advise on how to stop being such a bitch
>Cries and bitches when people tell him to stop being such a pissweak faggot
>>
Study a martial art. Not to toughen you up, but to teach you serenity. An art (and instructor) heavy on the philosophical side of things can help you, not to suppress or sublimate or even vent anger, but to dissipate it: allow yourself to feel it, and then let it go. It can be over shockingly fast, when you aren't clinging to it.

Also, to be perfectly frank, just knowing that you COULD beat the crap out of people greatly lessens the desire to actually DO it. I suspect that this is a power thing: when you do not feel helpless, you feel much less of a need to simply lash out.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.