[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date with a girl a while ago but it kinda died off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n78ntn9PP81sh9txso1_540.png (425KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n78ntn9PP81sh9txso1_540.png
425KB, 540x404px
I went on a date with a girl a while ago but it kinda died off because i distanced myself and i'm also kinda self-deprecating so when she said she couldn't go out because she was working a couple times I assumed the worst and stopped asking. but we definitely had fun on the date, and when i was dropping her off she said she'd love to do this again soon (this was in feb, we stopped talking around april though)

she favorites my tweets, always views my snapchat stories, and she RTs some sad stuff that kinda relates to our situation but idk if i'm just reaching out of desperation or not.

i was in a different place then and i am feeling much better now, more social and more romantic. eating better and going to the gym, etc. But the longer i go without knowing her actual feelings still kills me.

is it possible to just jump back in? also how should i do it?
>>
Just contact her "Hey I know it's been a while, was just seeing how you're going, and if you were interested in doing (insertbthing here) (insert date and time here)". It something to that effect.
>>
>>17426250
I mean I could be wrong but doesn't that seem like a cop-out response for such a long time? It's been a few months shouldn't I at least acknowledge it?
>>
>>17426285
Completely up to you, sounds like it was as much her fault as it was yours though. I'd personally try to make it casual, if she's curious as to why you didn't talk for so long, she'll ask. If she's still following all your stuff, she's obviously not angry at you about it.
>>
>>17426295
Good point, it definitely was and i wish no time had passed at all, probably better to not bring it up. Although if I don't say anything and she gives me a work excuse again I'll still be trying to figure her out. Speculating about it really won't get anything done
>>
>>17426356
If she says she can't, but doesn't come out with an alternative, she can't be that interested.
>>
>>17426356
If she has the work excuse, ask her what time would suit her? If she can't come up with something, as other anon said, she can't be that interested.
>>
>>17426385
Yeah that was my fault the first time around, she said she was at work and I instantly took it as "no thanks" and began to give up. I'm not going to let it go that easy this time. She's too good to let go that easily.
>>
>>17426422
Tbqh I would have done he same thing if it happened a couple of times. Good shit anyway, let us know how you go with it. I've got my fingers crossed for you
>>
>>17426439
Thank you, you guys helped me gain the courage to ask her out the first time and I pulled myself together and did it (I'm 19, never been in a real relationship before) so I believe I can do it again.

I visualized what would happen in my head the night after I made that thread and it came true a few days later.

I am going to try and do that again
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.