[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 5 year old male cat and me are in a pretty bad situation and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1470300470990.jpg (113KB, 1273x922px) Image search: [Google]
1470300470990.jpg
113KB, 1273x922px
My 5 year old male cat and me are in a pretty bad situation and I really need to hear what you guys have to say about it.
So My 5 year old cat is a nice fixed grey cat who is basically my bro, well we got a kitten back in February so the cats went outside to explore one night. Well one of those night this piece of shit black neighborhood cat kicked my grey cats ass and left him with some patches of fur missing. Months pass and my cats are fine but then one day my kitten comes home pregant and since the only other fertile cat around here is the black cat that means she got fucked by the shitty black cat that kicked my other cats ass.
Basically my cat that i really love got cucked hard by the black neighborhood cat and now is going to have to live with her and his kids. I feel really bad and its been harming my sleep, I want to help my cat get revenge on this shitty black cat. I already plan on selling all the black cats so I don't have to see those fuckers. Im so fucking pissed right now guys.

>pic related, its my cat cleaning his wives kids dishes
>>
Are you kidding me?
>>
>My 5 year old male cat and me are in a pretty bad situation
No, just "you". Your cat doesn't care and if anything it would probably think what happened is the most natural thing ever. You are getting cucked by your own cat soap opera.
>>
>Help guys my cat got cuckolded by a big strong black cat
10/10 troll thread, original
>>
>>17426214
Are you sure it's not "your wife's cat"?
>>
And that is what you get for not getting the kitten fixed before letting her go outside.

Besides, cats fight all the time, I would wager your cat got in plenty of good shots, unless he is literally disabled and can't fight back. No need to call him a loser over a little lost fur.
>>
>>17426214
I genuinely enjoy this, thanks OP.
>>
just batista bomb the fuck out of every black cat in a 5 mile radius. youre guaranteed to get the bastard that impregnated your cat
>>
File: 1467987496450.jpg (39KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467987496450.jpg
39KB, 400x310px
>>17426214
survival of the fittest my man
get yours
im sorry to say this
but your cat is a cuck
had he gotten it in first
he'd have offspring
tough luck u stupid fucking cat rofl
>>
Your cat doesnt care....it's a cat...
But hey, nice bait m8
>>
File: IMG_20160702_152610_515.jpg (2MB, 1512x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_152610_515.jpg
2MB, 1512x2688px
Cat lover here, this is my all time favorite thread. Thank you for making me smile

Dont discriminate on the colour of kittens homie, they're all the same and all want to rule the world. Can I see your cats OP? This here is Peach, it looks like she's actually smiling aww
>>
>>17426441
Stylish Lenin beard.
>>
Put some rat poison in a can of tuna near the black cat and watch the magic ;)
>>
>>17426214
someone screencap this for future "Legendary Threads" threads
>>
>>17426510
And OP's cats will turn up poisoned the next day *clap clap*

Can you fuckers stop advising the use of poison? Not only is it criminal, it almost never reaches the intended target.
>>
>>17426519
>OP can keep his cat inside
>>
>>17426532
>not understanding

Numbnuts, do you know how mamy different animals could find that poison? Other cats, dogs, even small children.

Poisoning is dumb and criminal. Fuck off.
>>
>>17426537
So, the use of rat poison to kill every rat in a rat infested house is criminal and I should be jailed?
>>
>>17426441
Cute af tbqh with you senpai
>>
cats can only get pregnant when they are fertile, and when they are they will gladly fuck every male cat available. So she wanted it sorry. You should have neutered her if you didn't want her to get kittens. Good thing for you when the cats get old enough she doesn't want to keep any of her kittens so you can sell them as soon as they reach the proper age. Don't do it when they are too young because your cat will go out and get pregnant again because she misses her kittens and could get infections in her breast because her milk builds up and then you will have lots of trouble. Just go to a vet for advice. But I really think this never happened and you are just trolling.
>>
>>17426214
Troll thread but I'll bite-
If you don't fix your cats, refuse to keep them as indoor cats or don't train them to not leave the backyard when they're let out it's your own damn fault. Should've listened to Bob Barker.
Besides, how do you know it wasn't your shitty gray cat that started it with the black cat?
>>
>>17426547
Any sort of poison use can be dangerous, but that isn't criminal because it's in your own home. Putting in public is very fucking dangerous and can get innocent people hurt, not just animals.

Humane traps are a lot better anyway, because you don't risk leaving poison in places your pets can reach.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.