[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do with my life? And what would you do in my circumstance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 56754674567.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
56754674567.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
What do I do with my life? And what would you do in my circumstance, knowing none of the particulars?

I'll skip the details of why, so I'll make it quick.

>be upset for the past 4 years
>get shitty, but livable paying job while not paying rent
>now have to pay rent
>all friends are moving out of state/country and have goals
>I have zero goals, a dead end job that helps me get by
>$15k in the bank
>wildly unhappy and lonely with terrible social skills and a love for my isolationist lifestyle

I just want to know what anyone else would do in my position.
>>
>>17425454
I'd go to school part time.
>>
>>17425457
I technically haven't been to a real school since 7th grade. I hated school and went the homeschool/charter school route after that, so my degree means nothing to anything but a community college.

I also work full time and haven't been in a real classroom since 7th grade, like I said. Plus, I'd only study for a AA since I don't know what particular field of work I'd enjoy being in. I only know what I'm currently good at.
>>
>>17425454
Did you go to school? Do you have a diploma or a degree? $15k saved up is a lot. I'd focus on thinking about what I want to do for a living (you have to pick something eventually) and go to school for that, then get a better paying, non-deadend job.

Also saying you are
>wildly unhappy and lonely

And then saying
>love my isolationist lifestyle

That doesn't really add up man. You either want to be alone or not, no?
>>
>>17425491
On the first point, no, I never went to school. I scored on a $10 an hour job that turned into me basically running the back end of a pest control company and making much more money. I hardly work to be honest.

And yes, I like to be alone for "my nights" when I can post on 4chan, get drunk, play vidya, watch anime, listen to music, etc. But I still do wish I had someone who could share that with me to an extent, but I pretty much never meet new people.

It's complicated. But I'm still curious what other anons would do in my position with none of the emotional baggage I have, which I'm not going to talk about.
>>
>>17425518
In your position I'd try to do some school related shit because I think thats probably the best way to meet people. Schools have anime and vidya clubs too. You don't have your high school diploma so you might need to figure that part out, or maybe go take some adult college courses that don't require one. I also might try hitting up a local b/arcade to see if they have weeklies and participate in those.
>>
>>17425454
Learn a skilled trade and start working soon after, making some serious cash.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.