[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to admit it but this election cycle has gotten me sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 8

File: Trump-vs-Hillary-11.jpg (77KB, 622x466px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-vs-Hillary-11.jpg
77KB, 622x466px
I hate to admit it but this election cycle has gotten me sick to my stomach. I actually feel ill and a little angry. Mostly because I know Hillary will win and that my favorite hobby of firearms will be taken away among any other things. Never before I felt more at risk by a politician.

Overall how can I just let it be? I really wish November was over and that her dismantling of America has ended. How can one get over the obsession and worrying of something beyon one's control?
>>
Troll post? Shitpost? Ah, fuck it.

Take a deep breath and remember that the U.S. of A. isn't a dictatorship. Our "system of checks and balances" is something that was taught to me in 7th grade. Phoning your middle school social studies teacher is probably the best course of action for you.
>>
>>17425223
Hillary isn't going to take your guns, you paranoid psycho.
>>
>>17425230
Her speech at the DNC had it where she was saying things about not wanting to take your guns, but then suddenly made a comment about how she wanted to introduce a assault weapons ban.
>>
bury your guns before hilldawg can grab them. put them in a box and bury them somewhere and take a gps reading of the coordinates.

when the gestapo come by asking where your guns are say you lost them in a boating accident
>>
>>17425231
Seek mental help. You are a danger to yourself and others.
>>
>>17425235
I don't think it'll resort to that. It'll be more like you'll just be criminalized for owning something you had before. It's very doubtful they can "grab" millions of firearm owners but they can make it to a point where you'd just have to not shoot it anymore or run the risk of it being taken because it is illegal.
>>
>>17425231
If not having access to an assault weapon honestly brings you that much anxiety, then you have serious problems.
>>
File: 1394658266847.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1394658266847.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>17425223

>Mostly because I know Hillary will win and that my favorite hobby of firearms will be taken away among any other things.

The only thing thats exhausted me more than this election cycle is meeting and talking to people like you that use implausible, Orwellian "what ifs" as a basis for your political discord.

Every generation and every election cycle has its "OH MY GOD THE WORLD WILL END" people and it never happens. People thought Bush would turn us into a dystopian military state, people thought Obama would turn us into a communist dictatorship. Hillary is just the next in line for the paranoia machine.

Lets all stop pretending like anyone is going to give a shit who the president is when the next season of Game of Thrones starts.

It doesn't matter who "leads" us; Trump, Hillary, a bag of dogshit. Things will remain roughly the same, media will be terrible, the rich will get richer, the poor will get poorer and the powers that be will use fear to convince people like you that we need them.
>>
>>17425243
But they're not "assault weapons." The ban list includes weapons that are fairly common such as a shot gun.

Overall your post has renewed my fear. I guess I am in a minority and my only hope is to enjoy my hobby until the eventual ban comes and I'll have to turn it in. I'm not looking to become a illegal in a system.
>>
>>17425248
See
>>17425227
>>
Ask me how I know you're a fucking delusional retard.

Okay, first of all, with the current climate in Washington an assault weapons ban is incredibly unlikely no matter who is President.

Second of all, even if an assault weapons ban somehow did get passed, there is zero chance that it gets through the House without a grandfather clause. That means you wouldn't have to turn in shit.

yes, it means you wouldn't be able to buy NEW guns, but your precious guns would not have to be turned in. Your precious guns would not be "criminalized." You would be able to keep your stupid death machines all you want, but you wouldn't be able to buy new ones.

Now stop crying like a bitch, psycho.
>>
File: 1460414443315-1.jpg (41KB, 619x464px) Image search: [Google]
1460414443315-1.jpg
41KB, 619x464px
>>17425243
Yeah except assault weapons translates roughly to "scary looking rails". The fact is most of these people have no idea how guns work.

For instance Feinstein wanted to ban barrel shrouds. What are these scary devices you might ask? Just a safety device to keep you from burning your hand on the barrel.
>>
>>17425259
>Feinstein wanted
And Congress doesn't just pass anything that the most far left or far right politician wants just because. Feinstein can want whatever she wants, it still needs to be approved by a majority in the House and 60% in the Senate. What you do when you post crap like this is called fearmongering.
>>
>>17425259
If it's a matter of protection, you'll still have other guns available and other weapons. If it's a matter of losing part of a hobby, big fucking deal. If you're afraid of getting arrested, you're paranoid and dumb, as several others have pointed out.
>>
>>17425248

>But they're not "assault weapons."

I think you're missing the point. Calling them a different name doesn't change the fact that America has a mass murder problem that every other first world country on the planet doesn't have.

>I guess I am in a minority and my only hope is to enjoy my hobby until the eventual ban comes and I'll have to turn it in. I'm not looking to become a illegal in a system.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that any politician would attempt to confiscate guns from Americans. You know how many good ol' boys and back country militias in the bible belt and southern states would turn this country into a shooting gallery if any government officials tried going door to door picking up guns? The evangelicals and NRA thugs have such a boot on the neck of the political process that any bill (which, by the way, would essentially be declaring war on its own citizens) even remotely suggesting any type of weapon confiscation would be eviscerated before the words could even hit the paper.

Its just common sense, dude. I don't even own any guns and I know that gun confiscation is just more "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" bullshit.
>>
>>17425245
This. OP is a fag.
>>
>>17425268
Nah it's a matter of you being an unempathetic dick to someone else's personal life. You're so self righteous you won't allow people to enjoy themselves because MAYBE their Threat Chance rises... Meanwhile in France someone uses a truck to mass murder people. Better start illegalizing cars too. Death Rates with cars are sky high. Don't agree with me? You're paranoid and stupid. Unlike me. I'm Smart and mentally stable. Just me though.
>>
File: 1461894782004.jpg (97KB, 1343x312px) Image search: [Google]
1461894782004.jpg
97KB, 1343x312px
>>17425268
>If it's a matter of protection, you'll still have other guns available and other weapons.
I suggest you reread my post and think long and hard about what purpose the shroud actually serves.

>>17425265
I'm the one fear mongering, and not the senator that waves a rifle into a crowd with her finger on the trigger? Please.

Hillary is the same presidential candidate that wanted to have a company sued because someone used their product to attack people. Should we sue Ford because of what happened in Nice? Don't pretend these fears about the left and the second amendment are unfounded.
>>
>>17425284
Friend, I think it's time to step away from the internet for a bit, because you're sounding more off-kilter with every post.

For example, you go off on a tangent assuming I want to make all guns illegal, when the truth is that I think it's a perfectly fine hobby. Hunting is fun. Going to the range is fun. If having a handgun makes you feel safe, fine by me. But going off the rails with anxiety over the possibility of losing some types of guns is not normal or healthy.
>>
>>17425223
Isnt trump going to win?
>>
>>17425290
If muslims keep killing everyone there's a good chance of it
>>
I actually wouldn't mind it if Trump won. Hillary doesn't get into office, and when Trump gets kicked out in 4 years (or gets impeached and resigns, whichever) because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, the Dems will have a strong 2020.

Hopefully Hillary doesn't just run again, but otherwise it sounds like a win-win.
>>
>>17425289
Nah, I don't see anything wrong with it. You're just a dick who uses every Chance he gets to put others down to make himself feel good.

I don't own guns but I'll defend OPs right to feel however he God damn wants without having some self righteous cunt tell him he's this or that.
>>
>>17425297
Trump is going to make america great again
>>
File: 1469945810800.png (457KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
1469945810800.png
457KB, 599x586px
>>17425297
>the Dems will have a strong 2020.
Not if he manages to deport the illegals.

The Dems are dependent on the migrant vote.
>>
>>17425259
Don't forget Kevin "Ghost Gun" de Leon and his 3D printed weapon of mass destruction that can fire thirty rounds in half a second.

California politicians are the fucking worst.
>>
File: 1460354703090-0.gif (9KB, 293x298px) Image search: [Google]
1460354703090-0.gif
9KB, 293x298px
>>17425317
I'm kind of surprised there hasnt been more fuss about pipe shotguns in retrospect.
>>
>>17425273
>I think you're missing the point. Calling them a different name doesn't change the fact that America has a mass murder problem that every other first world country on the planet doesn't have.

The vast majority of firearm related fatalities is due to suicide. If you take firearms away, those sucide rates would simply fold into another statistics and the overall death rate will remain the same.

Mass murder is very rare in the USA. Matter of fact, last week a fella in Japan managed to kill mentally ill children using nothing but a knife. Truth is crazy people exists all over and they'll use whatever tool they can to commit their crimes. If firearms were inaccessible then they would simply use something else.
>>
>>17425335
I'm thankful that faggots during events like columbine are so obsessed with firearms. If they actually bothered to make sure their explosives worked the deathcount would have been much more significant.
>>
>>17425297
Hillary destroyed 5 countries in the middle east

Trump doesnt know what to do? thats great, if he destroys less than 5 countries he will be better than Hillary
>>
>>17425343
I don't support Hillary, though. I said that it would be okay if Trump won, if it meant we get an actual Dem candidate next cycle who wins after Trump's complete fuck up of his term.
>>
>>17425223
when Hillary wins get ready for a push for reparations for all the blacks and a demand for a humiliating apology from all white males
>>
>>17425343
Trump would do far worse than destroy 5 countries. He would destabilize the entire world by weakening the international alliances we rely on to maintain the current fragile era of relative peace, thus destroying the balance of power and allowing other nations like Russia and China to vie for more influence. This would lead to instability and conflict.
>>
>>17425369
In the grand scheme of things, reparations may not be all that bad. In fact, if the world had held the U.S. to the standards that it holds other nations today, there would have been an entire truth & reconciliation process involved in the resolution of the civil war that very well may have included reparations. An argument could certainly be made that it's too late now, but pretending as if reparations and making amends is somehow an unprecedented humiliation is just ignorant.
>>
>>17425366
>might get an actual dem candidate

unlikely

the Democrats have swallowed the Social Justice pill HARD

The next democrat that gets in is probably gonna try something stupid like disarming the police/disbanding them and might even trigger a civil war

the days of the moderate/conservative democrat are over

the fact that we are stuck with the World Destroyer vs The real estate Tycoon is HILARIOUS. atleast the real estate tycoon knows how to build and manage things; might actually do our economy good.

Nothing good can come from hilldog.
>>
>>17425372
what world do you live in

Crimea was done under a democrat
Tibet? still under control of China under a democrat

the simple fact that Trump is willing to talk to Putin rather than restart a new cold war/World War makes him LEAGUES better than I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds Hillary
>>
>>17425378
>atleast the real estate tycoon knows how to build and manage things; might actually do our economy good.
Total nonsense. Nobody who is successful in business or politics looks up to or respects Donald Trump. He was handed a fortune by his father and then he built the rest of it but screwing people over. He's not someone we should be looking to to "build and manage" anything.
>>
>>17425385
Crimea and Tibet are small fry. That's the most ambitious they have been, and will continue to be, for some time - And the reason why is because of the balance of power established by the United States and our international allies. Electing Trump, who would upend all of that, would turn Crimea into Eastern Europe as a whole. And Trump would only be too happy to let it happen.
>>
File: 1462844510595.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462844510595.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>17425378
>The next democrat that gets in is probably gonna try something stupid like disarming the police/disbanding them and might even trigger a civil war
>>
With you OP, and this is coming from a Cali-fag who was semi comfortable until all those laws passed last month.

Basically, stick around for the ride. We can always move to a better state.
>>
>>17425391
Good catch, I can't believe that retard said that. What a moron.
>>
>>17425387
>handed a million
>turned it into 10 billion

thats no small feat

also who are these people who dont like him.

Warren Buffet? the guy who is banned from entering 25% of the world since hes a wanted criminal in those countries? yep solid guy

infinitely better than Clinton who received money from a business linked to ISIS

http://theantimedia.org/hillary-clinton-served-board-company-funds-isis/
>>
>>17425401
>10 billion
You actually believe this fucking shit, don't you?

Trump is a fraud. NOBODY who is successful respects this guy. He built the small fortune he does have by screwing people over, and that's why he has more of a reputation among wealthy people as a snake than as a businessman.
>>
>>17425223
Hillary is a lying liar that believes her lies
>>
>>17425406
>You actually believe this fucking shit, don't you?

can you produce evidence otherwise?

>Trump is a fraud. NOBODY who is successful respects this guy. He built the small fortune he does have by screwing people over, and that's why he has more of a reputation among wealthy people as a snake than as a businessman.

citation and evidence needed

all the "billionaires" that have come out against him are corrupt megalomaniacs.

One is wanted in a quarter of the world as a criminal
one built his empire by absorbing companies and dismantling them and throwing peoples livelihoods away
one has ties to Mafia

yep, sure are a trustworthy bunch
>>
>>17425335
You know what most people use when guns aren't an option? Knives. And it is a fuckton harder to mass murder in a public place with a knife than it is with a gun.

Making guns illegal would make it harder for psychos to mass murder (even if they do get their hands on a gun, it would be more difficult).

There is literally no downside to outlawing firearms. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just making excuses.
>>
File: 1388106369432.gif (2MB, 280x295px) Image search: [Google]
1388106369432.gif
2MB, 280x295px
>>17425335

>Mass murder is very rare in the USA

No its not, compared to the rest of the world.

>The vast majority of firearm related fatalities is due to suicide

Still does not change a fact that the U.S. has a giant murder problem. Ignoring the problem by bringing up other problems doesn't get rid of the problem. Its a problem.

The conversation is kind of pointless if you don't think dozens of people being mowed down by firearms at an alarmingly high rate is a problem.

>If firearms were inaccessible then they would simply use something else.

"They're just going to do it anyway" is the most asinine argument against preventive measures on the face of the planet. If the world felt the way you do all preventive measures would be moot and there would be no point in trying to stop crime at all because "they're just going to do it anyways".
>>
>>17425427
every two to three weeks a new mass shooting occurs

and it not in an area with concealed carry permit clearance or open carry areas

its always in a "gun free zone". Aka" the target wont fire back zone"
>>
>>17425423
Not a single human being on this earth who comes from money has stood up to defend this guy except those who are politically motivated. Not ONE. He is respected only by poor or middle class people who wish they were rich and don't actually know the guy, nobody else.
>>
>>17425223

> getting worked up over our soap opera politics

lol ya ain't gonna make it.
>>
>>17425439

So.... more guns is the solution then?

I'm wondering how well off we'll be if everyones carrying guns and a shooting situation happens and everyone pulls their guns and starts shooting.
Seems kinda retarded, bruh.
>>
>>17425444
you keep saying that he isnt respected by the scum of the earth like thats a bad thing

its not. The fact that they HATE him is actually a plus. better than clintons:

>" and im going to break up wall street! probably! maybe! oh and heres a guest speaker! Mr Wall street himself- Warren Buffet!"

this alone set of a million red flags. I TOTALLY believe she wants to break up wall street when she taking cash from the wall street lobby
>>
>>17425465
>im going to break up wall street!
Nobody says that. Do you even know what Wall Street is? You are mixing up issues and presenting yourself as an ignoramus

Anyway, nobody is saying Clinton is perfect. We're saying that Clinton is a much better option than a dumbass like Trump, who is actually a threat to us all.
>>
>>17425290
its very unlikely
>>
>>17425305
what does that even mean?
>>
>>17425473
>We're saying that Clinton is a much better option than a dumbass like Trump, who is actually a threat to us all.

fact- Hillary has destabilized the middle east accounting for thousands to millions of live disrupted
fact- Trump builds buildings and has not destabilized the middle east. He sends mean tweets every now and then but thats it

yep, Clinton is the clear candidate!...
>>
>>17425439
So mass knifings must only happen in knife free zones, huh?

You want to know why the places that get hit are firearm free zones? Because those places are regularly heavily populated/trafficked. The people doing these horrible acts take weapons they can buy over the counter, with little hassle, go to a place densely populated with unarmed people, and start firing.

Now, if every area was firearm free, you would suddenly notice that nutters who manage to get illegal guns still go to those exact same places as they do now, despite everywhere being "safe" for them.

Take away the opportunity to easily get guns, and you have already dropped the murder rate significantly. There is no way on earth that is a bad thing.

Remember, even with all the terrorist attacks in EU, there are still more shootings in America. That is absolutely unreal and is a real problem.
>>
>>17425503
fact- Trump doesn't understand the basics of how our federal government even works.

fact- Trump is temperamentally unfit to serve as President

fact- Trump's foreign policy directly benefits the Russians at our own expense, and would destroy the world's delicate balance of power

fact- Trump is obsessed with using nukes and cannot be trusted with the authority to do so

fact- Trump thinks he knows it all and refuses to learn from others

fact- Clinton has direct experience with the Presidency, has a former President by her side, and will be advised by knowledgeable people
>>
>>17425522
you work for msnbc don't you
>>
>>17425522
100% agree with all of this, Trump is literally a walking time bomb.

I wish Mars was a habitable planet right now so I could fuck off there if he gets voted in. I mean, I am in the EU and it still isn't far enough away.
>>
Do mods not exsist on this board? This has been /pol/ shit from the beginning. Why here?
>>
>>17425273
>You'd have to be a complete idiot to think that any politician would attempt to confiscate guns from Americans. You know how many good ol' boys and back country militias in the bible belt and southern states would turn this country into a shooting gallery if any government officials tried going door to door picking up guns? The evangelicals and NRA thugs have such a boot on the neck of the political process that any bill (which, by the way, would essentially be declaring war on its own citizens) even remotely suggesting any type of weapon confiscation would be eviscerated before the words could even hit the paper.
Mississippian here. Can confirm this to be true. One of our politicians on FB loves to brag about how he's showing his children how to properly handle guns in case "Obama comes to take them". You're literally pants on head retarded if you think that the government is coming for your guns. There are plenty of cops and vets that stock pile guns themselves, and they would turn the blade against the government for a rights violation.

>>17425435
This also need to be taken into account. It's still kinda easy to get a gun, but people are focused on the purchasing as opposed to who has a gun. Lots of people stockpile guns in my parts, so they can change hands faster than Herman Li changes guitars.
>>
>>17425537

Dude, none of that is even liberal - any republican who isn't a mouth-breather believes the exact same thing. The only people who are voting for Trump are so blinded by their hate of the liberal boogey-man that they would slice off their own head to spite their body.
>>
>>17425223
Stop watching any news, instead kill time chatting with friends or playing some games on your phone, or your favorite hobby. You will start to feel happier, ignorance is bliss and all that.
>>
>>17425522
here let me help

fact- starting a trade war with china will not bring factories back to america, it will only increase the cost of living massively

fact- getting rid of the affordable care act will not reduce premiums or improve quality of healthcare

fact- building a wall will not stop illegal immigration when people can still take boats around it or go through tunnels under it, illegal immigration is also at the lowest its been since 2003
>>
>>17425522
>Trump doesn't understand the basics of how our federal government even works.

Trump has been a lobbyist for the majority of his lifetime. Theres these things called advisors, Obama has them. Bill Clinton had them. George Bush Jr and Sr. had them

so will Trump

>Trump is temperamentally unfit to serve as President
>HES A BIG MEANIE! :(

is all i heard, great argument/fact there

>Trump's foreign policy directly benefits the Russians at our own expense, and would destroy the world's delicate balance of power

care to show how? other than Trump saying "oh Putin says he likes me? thats good".

You talking about Nato where 90% of its members arent paying their military dues and thus increasing the national debt? ya thats REAL good for america.

>Trump is obsessed with using nukes and cannot be trusted with the authority to do so

i see, so Obama/Clinton giving the Iranians- you know the guys who we REALLY dont want to get nukes 400 million to do whatever they want with- dare i say even buy nukes/materials to make them in INGENIOUS.

>Trump thinks he knows it all and refuses to learn from others

every president in the history of the USA thinks he knows it all. Again. Advisors.

>Clinton has direct experience

at destroying countries, at destabilizing areas, at abandoning embassies, at clearing emails so the FBI cant get to them, at taking money from foreign governments.

Yep she SURE does

>has a former President by her side

failure of a president. What was his slogan? Change?

yep things sure changed...for the worse. I think its time we changed course.

Hell id vote for a dog over clinton if it was Clinton vs a Dog
>>
>>17425720
Ummm dude. The aforementioned president by Hillary's side is Bill. Obama's leaving office.
>>
>>17425763

have you seen him? no disrespect but hes ready for the grave.

Hes not gonna be a huge help.

hes a walking corpse
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.