[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female subordinate has been hanging around my office for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: 1467476557712.jpg (67KB, 748x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467476557712.jpg
67KB, 748x1024px
>female subordinate has been hanging around my office for two weeks now wearing extra makeup and keeping her "assets" on display for me
>yesterday asked me if I needed a hand with anything in my office during my lunch break
>finally give in and let her blow me
>dread all night long because I know what's coming next
>she comes by today and does the same thing
>let her blow me again
>she then asks for perks on the job "unrelatedly"

...goddammit. Wut do?
>>
>>17425166
perks ?
What's that ? i'm not english
>>
>>17425175

Lighter duties, choicer hours, more office space etc.
>>
>>17425166

Nothing you can do.
She's got all the power now, can probably claim sexual harrassment and some shit.

Either give into her every whim and deal with your slavery, or find a new job.

I would tell you not to shit where you eat, but...
Look, I'm a robot virgin and that shit would've been dead easy to turn down even for me, yet I know guys like this, like you.... It'll happen again.
>>
>>17425166

Is she good looking enough for you to bust your ass for?

If shes worth maybe pissing off a few of the other staff I say go for it. If you think change your mind or think she'll report you to HR. Report her first, that way if she says stuff like " Hes been making me suck him off!" It looks like petty slander
>>
>>17425184

Moment of weakness at the end of a long campaign. Sigh.

>>17425185

She's hot as fuck and knows it.
>>
>>17425197

Bitches that know they're good looking are dangerous IMO.

I think you've kind of snookered yourself Pal.

Either ride the gravy train and keep letting her fuck you- in return you make her life easier, probably some staff will catch on that shes having an easy ride and turn on you. . .

Or you can lie through your teeth and tell HR shes making sexual advances and its becoming a huge work base problem. If she tells them you've been having sex/oral it will just look like shes being malicious and making excuses.
HR will probably suspend you both for sometime though unless they find evidence to remove you both.
You could wife it and hopefully she'll not take you to the cleaners?
>>
>>17425166
Show us some pics mayn
>>
>>17425166

>...goddammit. Wut do?

She set a trap and you fell for it. We all use what assets we have to get ahead. People with brains use cunning. People with tits use, well.... tits. It is what it is.
>>
do it and look for a new job, HARD
recommend her as your replacement
>>
>>17425166
Tell HR before she does. She's the instigator. It's the only way to save yourself.
>>
is there anything written down between you two? email, text - anything recorded anywhere?

If not.... you could take a chance on it being your word against hers. Run her through the normal management assessment of whether she should get these things and then either deny or grant them based on the normal processes (this way you're not doing anything suspicious). Try and get her on the record as being interested in you in the meanwhile.

You fucked up though, dude. Better start looking for another job because there's no guarantee this situation is anywhere near stable.
>>
You're fucked either way. You can either do what she asks, or you can get fucked over because you took advantage of the power differential when you knew you shouldn't have.

Men are so easy to manipulate
>>
>>17425166
How ambitious is she?
If she's a secretary or similar, you'll be ok, but if she's an up and comer... go tell a story to hr, because it won't stop at a few perks.
>>
>>17425166
she trying to manipulate you with sex stop getting involve with her. women need to stop being such whores and they need to earn thing the right way.
>>
>>17425884
>trying to manipulate you
>trying to
She's got him wrapped around her little finger. He's entirely at her mercy right now.
>>
>>17425899
you see op this is what you get for thinking with your little brain and not your big logical brain. now she is going to get you fired.
>>
>>17425899
It's probably still salvageable.
She might have thought she'll have more time and occasions to gather proofs, if shtf it might still be at an I said-she said point.
Again, if she's ambitious, op's screwed.
>>
>>17425908
Even if it's a he-said, she-said situation, management/HR have an obligation to take any complaints seriously. And in a case where there's a female subordinate and a male superior in an alleged sexual harassment, they're going to be inclined to believe her over him
>>
I would just give her the perks as long as the sex keeps coming, while looking for a new job.

You may think she's just using you, but she is attracted to you as well. You may be able to alter the power dynamic by giving her orgasms.

My take is that she is afraid of real relationships so she might be subconsciously trying to get into a relationship with you laterally.
>>
>>17425933
You say that as if you can get a job at the drop of a hat. Depending on what job OP does, it could mean that he has to start right at the bottom again and could mean taking a huge fall. And that could cause a lot of trouble if he has to explain why he wants to leave this new job to a new prospective employer too
>>
File: Studyinpain.jpg (130KB, 980x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Studyinpain.jpg
130KB, 980x1000px
>>17425947
Right, but what I suggested might buy him some time.

>The trick with women is to just agree with whatever they say and do whatever they want, while providing them orgasms.
>>
You're royaly bonned OP. One trip to the HRT and you're a dead man. Pretty much just tied a leash around your neck the moment she put her lips on your cock.
>>
>>17425961
Buy him time for what? All he'd be doing is giving her more ammo. If he gives in, he's given her favours AND received sexual favours in return, putting him in a worse position than he is now.

And she's clearly not interested in getting anything sexual out of this for herself. She just wants OP to do favours for her, not give her an orgasm
>>
>>17425919
Yeah, but he was just as screwed before the blow job.
Actually, he was even more screwed, he didn't know he had to defend himself from this woman.
>>
>>17425970
No, this girl wants to give him blowjobs first and get the fringe benefits second.

He will be screwed the instant he regects her in any way. Until that time, he is safe.
>>
The best thing you can do to save face and prevent damage to your career at other employers in the future is to immediately resign.

You know you made a mistake. Don't give it the opportunity for the mistake to get worse.
>>
>>17425977
What? No, if he doesn't deliver, then she'll go to HR and complain that he sexually harassed her and/or promised that he'd give her benefits.
>>
>>17425997
Maybe.
>>
>>17426004
Maybe? No, that's her whole plan. The threat of her complaining about him is what she's using to get benefits. If he doesn't deliver, she makes a complaint. If he does, she's got the benefits. Are you dense or something?
>>
>>17425166
Anal. Your office. No lube.
>>
>>17425184
>She's got all the power now, can probably claim sexual harrassment and some shit.
The girl won't have any proof to it. OP should stay strong and go ahead and not be a slave.
>>
>>17426010
Right, then she can go directly to management in tears with the evidence he fucked her right up her asshole.
>>
>>17426008
Your interpretation.

Anyway, why not go along with it? She hasn't made any threat, she's just suggested an arrangement.
>>
>>17426011
OP doesn't have any proof he didn't do it. And don't be stupid, in a situation where a man is in a more powerful position and in a position where he can give a woman benefits if she performs sexual favours for him, they'll be biased right from the start.
>>
Can you get fired for letting a sub suck you off? I mean supposing she doesn't lie and claim harassment, like if you just blew the lid off of the whole thing, what's the worst case scenario?
>>
>>17426018
>OP doesn't have any proof he didn't do it.

That's not how burden of proof works.
>>
>>17426017
>why not go along with it?
Because then he's legitimately giving her perks in return for sex, and the minute someone catches on or he stops and she complains, he's fucked?

Can you actually not see how he's damned if he does it, and damned if he doesn't?
>>
>>17426019
If he's in corporate shit, it's probably in his contract, you get fired or worse.
>>
>>17426022
No, it's not. But this isn't a court of law either. Things like 'innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt' aren't a thing in this context.

>>17426019
>supposing she doesn't lie and claim harassment
Don't be naive. She knows exactly what she's doing.
>>
>>17426022
It's hr, not a fair trial.
His best bet is to preempt her, and go spin a story to hr right now.
>>
>>17426025
>it's probably in his contract,
It is really?
>>
>>17425166
I wish u weren't a liar anon. I really do
>>
>>17426032
>His best bet is to preempt her, and go spin a story to hr right now.
Where she can say he forced her into doing it, she told him she was going to make a complaint, and he panicked and thought going to HR first would somehow make him seem innocent.

And don't act like he's completely blameless either. He wasn't raped, he willingly let her give him a BJ
>>
>>17426031
>Don't be naive. She knows exactly what she's doing.
You know, depending on the power differential, she might be better off not telling.
>>
Today I learned that you should receive or ask sexual offers at office with pre-thinking of at least a 100 times in absolute light-speed.
>>
>>17426044
Explain?
>>
>>17426038
Do you think that his case cannot happen at all? What fantasy world do you live in?
>>
>>17425166
How in the fuck is this problematic
>>
>>17426035
Dunno, depends on the contract.
Usually it's shit like 'defer to hr decisions' and no fraternization rules
>>
>>17426017
>trusting women who wan to use sex as a bargaining tool in the first place.
>>
>>17426025
Will the girl really say this to the heads? If so, she will lose a good reputation to a 'slut' title.
>>
>>17426048
If she's a direct sub, op is done, but if she's a basic drone she might gain enough from an arrangement between them, more so if she is at no risk of ever leaving her basic position.
Ofc if she could take his job instead... She will.
>>
>>17426049
nice try op. Now I know it's bait
>>
>>17426061
No, it doesn't really make a difference how much below him he is. He's in a position of power over her either way, and so he's in a position where he can make or break her if she doesn't do what he says.
>>
>>17426066
Compare what she'd gain and risk from him to what she'd gain and risk by going to hr.
A direct sub risks a temporary career boost, a basic drone won't get much unless it goes all the way to pressed charges.
>>
>>17426051
it's a problem because OP traded his fucking job,possibly career for a few fucking blowjobs

tell me faggot,is a $40k/year blowjob worth it?

and let's not even focus on the money

fact of the matter is,that OP is now under femanon's thumb.She has all of the power over him in the office,and quite possibly outside now.

It's a problem because OP decided to throw away SECURITY for a fucking blowjob
>>
Well you're basically fucked now.

If I were you, I'd keep messing around with her. When she has for those perks say yeah and never follow up on it. When she asked again say you were super busy and ask to be reminded later. You can also lie and say something like yeah it will take a few days or so for it to be done.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.